'A really tall ugly guy is still hot' - Drumroll: I want to see your cope on this one you Face obsessed retards:

No it doesn't
Women have to feel towered and seeing how you mog other men, only irl happens
Well online experiments are the best way to get a direct side by side empirical answer, as it measures women's sexual decisions in action

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
Yesterday I was hooking up with a 23 yo Russian/Armenian chick (13 years my junior). After sex, we played smash/pass for various Hollywood celebrities. And height was not a reliable predictor. For example she would smash Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth (and some guy from game of thrones I don’t remember) but hard pass on Momoa, hard pass on Rock (he said both very ugly), pass on Robert Downey Jr, definite smash on wahlberg and also on Michael b Jordan. And then she also showed me other guys she had hooked up with in the past and her past bfs.
yea man height is cope maybe boosts your smv by like 0,5 IRL. has been settled already people still discussing it:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: one job away
The only way to really settle this debate would be with a tinder experiment, I've been wanting to do a Jeff Nippard vs. Vegan Gains tinder experiment that would prove height or face.

Vegan gains is 6'3 with 4-5/10 face and Jeff Nippard is 5'5'' with a chad face, whoever gets more matches proves which is more important. I could put the height in the bios I might do this experiment in the future

NO

What is with you Zoomers? Why does everything have to come down to what a slutty swipe app designed for Chads only has to say? We know that face is exclusively ALL that matters on swipe apps

Can a woman feel your PRESENCE as a tall and wide framed man on a dating profile? 'Omg I am in awe of how tall he is look at that?'

No because women are emotional creatures so they have to FEEL the presence of your height and shoulder frame, not look at it. Height only REALLY works irl situations. Unless the photo is really good and/or you are standing next to a 5'9 geeza and you are 6'4-6'6 or something stupid like that.

Height is far less impactful in a photo. Distortion. Minimisation of your stature. Everything. It's not settling it by doing a tinder experiment. I can't believe we are still using Chadsexual women on tinder as a reference point for shit in 2021 :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, noodlelover, klamus and 3 others
I am kinda average height. Nice frame. Why have I slept with 89 women in 3 year time frame if height is that critical? Currently living in most hypergamous state. Please explain I am actually curious. Btw I not saying height doesn’t matter.
face?

Normie who is 6'5'' would slay lol, not a sub-5 though (at least I don't think I've never done an experiment).

But if you put an Alexander Grace type normie but you added 6'5'' in the bio I think he would do extremely well actually.
Alexander Grace isn't a normie lmfao. He's a 6.5/10 with a bad hairline.

NO

What is with you Zoomers? Why does everything have to come down to what a slutty swipe app designed for Chads only has to say? We know that face is exclusively ALL that matters on swipe apps

Can a woman feel your PRESENCE as a tall and wide framed man on a dating profile? 'Omg I am in awe of how tall he is look at that?'

No because women are emotional creatures so they have to FEEL the presence of your height and shoulder frame, not look at it. Height only REALLY works irl situations. Unless the photo is really good and/or you are standing next to a 5'9 geeza and you are 6'4-6'6 or something stupid like that.

Height is far less impactful in a photo. Distortion. Minimisation of your stature. Everything. It's not settling it by doing a tinder experiment. I can't believe we are still using Chadsexual women on tinder as a reference point for shit in 2021 :ROFLMAO:

Been saying this shit for months but no one wants to do it since it'll kill all their copes:

Do a normie catfish on Tinder with 6'5" guy.

Because it means jackshit. It's tinder and they are drawn to the face on a swiping app. I can't believe the lack of common sense. Jesus Christ.

HEIGHT HALOS IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD

Not the 2 dimensional one of photos in dating profiles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Tobias Fünke
Alexander Grace isn't a normie lmfao. He's a 6.5/10 with a bad hairline.

He is a fucking normie you twit. You must be a 3/10 if you believe Alexander Grace is almost Chadlite

Now I see your issue

Grace's face broken down and nothing you can dispute. He is a clean 5 and 5.5 at best. His pheno is very good, big deal.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
yea man height is cope maybe boosts your smv by like 0,5 IRL. has been settled already people still discussing it:feelsgood:
Height is not cope lol it's literally a make or break for normies, and even if you have a chad face you gotta be at least 5'7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, .👽., MakinItHappenReturn and 1 other person
He is a fucking normie you twit. You must be a 3/10 if you believe Alexander Grace is almost Chadlite

Now I see your issue

Grace's face broken down and nothing you can dispute. He is a clean 5 and 5.5 at best. His pheno is very good, big deal.

Ok, now I see exactly why you make these threads. You think Bill Hader and Alexander Grace are 5/10. Case closed. You don't go outside.

Alexander Grace is like 35 and his hairline is fucked. Give him a good hairline and he's a Chadlite. He's still above average for his age group.

I'm actually caging at your own rating now. You're like 3.5/10 relative to them. I see why you have a hyperinflated ego, because people rate you based on objective PSL and you compare that to your delusional scale of what's average and think you're good looking :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, fogdart and MakinItHappenReturn
Ok, now I see exactly why you make these threads. You think Bill Hader and Alexander Grace are 5/10. Case closed. You don't go outside.

Alexander Grace is like 35 and his hairline is fucked. Give him a good hairline and he's a Chadlite. He's still above average for his age group.

I'm actually caging at your rating now. You're like 3.5/10 relative to them.

I don't go outside, says the nigga that believes tall men aren't more successful, richer and do better with ladies

Just shut the fuck up bro. You are CONTROLLED by your emotions. Which is a female trait and given your height something that you should be VERY embarrassed off

Men NEED to be honest with themselves.

How about you send me a photograph?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
even if you have a chad face you gotta be at least 5'7
yea bro chad would suffer cuz hes 5'6:forcedsmile:
100%:feelsokman::lul::lul::lul:
u don't know what u talkin about, no proof whatsoever

we have enough short niggas even on this forum with high double digit laycounts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, fogdart and Deleted member 7725
'Height is cope'

C54b65874824490f239323ba1c696366

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
yea bro chad would suffer cuz hes 5'6:forcedsmile:
100%:feelsokman::lul::lul::lul:
u don't know what u talkin about, no proof whatsoever

we have enough short niggas even on this forum with high double digit laycounts
He'd 100% mog normies but guys with chad faces that are taller than him would do better

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Normie who is 6'5'' would slay lol, not a sub-5 though (at least I don't think I've never done an experiment).

But if you put an Alexander Grace type normie but you added 6'5'' in the bio I think he would do extremely well actually.
LMAO I’m 6’5 and I’m not slaying shit JFL

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Stevensmithgerard, .👽. and 1 other person
I did tinder experiments with chads like thom strijd. When i told the girls that i am 175cm, they wrote comments like "haha come on, that cant be true. Are you joking??" "ohhh okay" or simply ghosted/deleted the match.

It was a huge turn off for lost girls.

On the other hand every second girl wrote my tyler maher account heightpills like "you look so tall, omg"

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and .👽.
I'm actually caging at your own rating now. You're like 3.5/10 relative to them. I see why you have a hyperinflated ego, because people rate you based on objective PSL and you compare that to your delusional scale of what's average and think you're good looking :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Nigga I'm not the one rating myself Chadlite or High Tier Normie, its others. I posted my videos after losing fat and these are the ratings MOST users gave to me. Meanwhile I honestly couldn't give a shit if they rated me flat 5 or 5.5/10. I personally wouldn't give myself anything above/higher than a 5.75/10 and was astonished when I saw guys were saying Chadlite etc.

All I am doing is rating these guys as I see fit and Alexander Grace is nothing but a normie and you being hurt that he isn't being rated as a Chadlite shows that you need to cope with the fact you are probably pretty bad looking. Now that isn't a bad thing, but it becomes a bad thing when you lie to other tall guys on here who do have better faces and discourage them into not gyming and doing the best they can to get dates and build

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
I did tinder experiments with chads like thom strijd. When i told the girls that i am 175cm, they wrote comments like "haha come on, that cant be true. Are you joking??" "ohhh okay" or simply ghosted/deleted the match.

On the other hand every second girl wrote my tyler maher account heightpills like "you look so tall, omg"
Proof of experiment? Btw this convo has made me want to run experiments of my own, would i have to pay to make accounts or can I make free tinder accounts for the experiment, also do you have an ability to check your match rate?

Height is cope... for women. Obviously matters for respect from men and power.
Most of my tinder matches ask for my height within the first messages. Its incredibly important to almost every attractive girl that can choose between a tall or small chad.

I think most guys here like to cope with "height doesnt really matter" because they know that facial surgery is the only possible way to increase smv.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., klamus, metagross and 4 others

And this was authentic. It came right from the clitorous.

So for the retards that say being tall and average doesn't work for sex-appeal because you are still a normie, SHUT THE FUCK UP

@LooksOverAll < mother fucker you either have the worst shoulder frame in the world or you are not a normie facially

OR 6'7 is just such a stand-out height that it ACTUALLY failos you and puts you on too much display and so much so that you are expected to have a little more of a colourful or alpha personality, which let's be real and honest, you don't have

Can anyone sit here and say 5/10 normie face with 6'2+ height isn't going to be hot to most Becky to Stacey lite women?

I want your arguments that are supported by evidence. I can provide you countless evidence of 4/10 dudes being with decent looking women and this girl in the video even said UGLY, which isn't a 4 and more a 3. 4 is LTN

height over anything else, women dont care about nothing if your tall and you can get away with nything too

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and .👽.

how many said that? it doesnt even matter when 10 girls rejected him for being short when he has 500 other girls waiting in line. the tall normie doesn't even have so many matches

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and LooksmaxxHopeful
Most of my tinder matches ask for my height within the first messages.

I thini most guys here like to cope with "height doesnt really matter" because they know that facial surgery is the only possible way to increase smv.
Yeah height always matters but it really does not matter as much as face, that is really not cope at all.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and .👽.
Nigga I'm not the one rating myself Chadlite or High Tier Normie, its others. I posted my videos after losing fat and these are the ratings MOST users gave to me. Meanwhile I honestly couldn't give a shit if they rated me flat 5 or 5.5/10. I personally wouldn't give myself anything above/higher than a 5.75/10 and was astonished when I saw guys were saying Chadlite etc.

All I am doing is rating these guys as I see fit and Alexander Grace is nothing but a normie and you being hurt that he isn't being rated as a Chadlite shows that you need to cope with the fact you are probably pretty bad looking. Now that isn't a bad thing, but it becomes a bad thing when you lie to other tall guys on here who do have better faces and discourage them into not gyming and doing the best they can to get dates and build
Jfl are u really makinithappen

• JFL
When it comes down to it, literally not a single girl gives a fuck about some random guy just because he's taller than 95% of the population

• +1
Height is cope... for women. Obviously matters for respect from men and power.

The more I reaad what you have to say on height the more I realise you are projecting your situation onto the general population of tall guys out there. It's called availability bias. Or for more specific term; 'own experience bias'.

One user already said you were below average and so using you as a reference point for as to whether height is really a halo or not is absolutely fruitless. He produces and provides no evidence whatsoever at all. Not to mention you come across as incredibly defeatist and nihilist and I can't imagine are the most confident or charismatic irl. Is your voice deep? Are you broad shouldered?

When it comes down to it, literally not a single girl gives a fuck about some random guy just because he's taller than 95% of the population
This lmao they really thing height Mogs face jfl it’s all face always was

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and LooksmaxxHopeful
Most of my tinder matches ask for my height within the first messages. Its incredibly important to almost every attractive girl that can choose between a tall or small chad.

I think most guys here like to cope with "height doesnt really matter" because they know that facial surgery is the only possible way to increase smv.

BANG

This lmao they really thing height Mogs face jfl it’s all face always was
u have a 5psl face and are 6'5 and still dont slay. explain?

Then explain to me why when we had a conversation at the beginning of this year back in February in PM over on Lookism you told me your body count was over 300? I've seen your face and you're a normie with some minor flaws.

• +1
Reactions: metagross

Well he mogs tf out of you so either he's 6/10 or you're 4/10.

She doesn’t mean an actually ugly guy. She means a HTN/chadlite with a big nose and unkempt hair lol.

Also OP you have changed the goalposts a lot. ‘Height’ but then it became’6’5 with big frame’

Probably like 1% of guys are 6’5 and then under 10% of them have a good frame

Can I remind you that the equivalent to that would be a top .1, or 1/1000 face? I agree a 6’5 guy with amazing proportions/frame would probably slay.

The equivalent to that would be a 5’10.5 guy… with a 1/1000, 0.1%, terachad face, who would EASILY be social media famous, could act, model etc
The tall ugly guy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Well he mogs tf out of you so either he's 6/10 or you're 4/10.

Well if you wanna bring it down to pheno, yes he does. You likely favour the white man and I respect that.

It's very hard to rate myself. I can see you are angry so you wanna downrate me. Another feminine trait btw, being whipped by your own emotions and unable to be objective and honest/truthful.

Whatever the case, he is a high tier normie at best agreed?

All that aside if you really are 4.75/10 and 6'7 then you should be getting pussy or a girlfriend at the least.

Have you actually tried? Talk to me about your rejections.

Every tall average looking guy in here will say height doesn't matter, because if they don't, it means they are failing their good genetics and they know this.

american women... no surprise

He is a 5/10 and not ugly and is tall and it will halo him

What's your point emotional BFG?
He's a high tier normie. Obviously a 6'5" high tier normie with good proportions is going to do well, been saying that since I joined. 99% of tall guys don't fit that criteria lmfao.

Your problem is you're combining normies and htns into one category and then only showing examples of high tier normies for your arguments.

He's a high tier normie. Obviously a 6'5" high tier normie with good proportions is going to slay, been saying that since I joined. 99% of tall guys don't fit that criteria lmfao.

Until I see your face I just hear excuses

Can you pm me your pic(s)? I am not doxxing anyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
@LooksOverAll is asian don't let him fool you

Ok this discussion is over bro lol

He has Asian pheno and is trying to suggest he is a 4.75/10

I am done

If you are a tallfag on looksmax pls block this @LooksOverAll as he will discourage you from believing you should be more confident as a tall dude

Asian pheno is WORSE than Curry/Pakistani. Not a single dimorphic trait is sight and squinty eyes with no crease and a melted browridge

IT IS YOUR MOTHER FUCKING GOD DAMN FACE

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and StrangerDanger
Ok this discussion is over bro lol

He has Asian pheno and is trying to suggest he is a 4.75/10

I am done

If you are a tallfag on looksmax pls block this @LooksOverAll as he will discourage you from believing you should be more confident as a tall dude
You have Asian pheno too and you're trying to say you're a chadlite lmfao. When I say Asian, I don't mean Chinese, I'm half Indian (Italian).

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
You have Asian pheno too and you're trying to say you're a chadlite lmfao. When I say Asian, I don't mean Chinese, I'm half Indian (Italian).

Bored of arguing with you while you say I'm saying things I'm not

I've worked out who @LooksOverAll is

@the BULL from Lookism

Explains it all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 7725