'A really tall ugly guy is still hot' - Drumroll: I want to see your cope on this one you Face obsessed retards:

I'm 6'4" and I've never had a girl be like "how tall are you like 6'5" and I'm "no 6'4" oh you're short

6'4" is like some magic cutoff that women use to denote a "tall" guy in the US. We don't know why but it is.

If you're 6'3" just say you're 6'4"

@Amnesia, do you wanna respond? Stage is yours bruv.............

Yo just for the record everyone this @LooksOverAll guy is a troll lmao

He's gaslighting everyone

So filter him and calm it

cant believe people are parroting such water threads when PSL has been a thing for the better part of a decade!

LOL

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
cant believe people are parroting such water threads when PSL has been a thing for the better part of a decade!

LOL

I made it because a certain somebody put claim to 5'9 being the 'ideal' and 'optimum' height for a dude

Holy fuck shes hideous. I’m surprised she hasn’t died from her eyes popping of their socket
Another mentalcel normie+ who is on this forum because instead of hitting the gym, you want to get 100+ surgeries to get stacies. Pathetic. I'd literally do anything to be with her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 16369
I made it because a certain somebody put claim to 5'9 being the 'ideal' and 'optimum' height for a dude
5'9" is ideal. Most important factors of ONS success are face and body. At 5'9", you will have the highest odds of having a good face and body. The further you go to the extremes, the rarer it becomes. 99% of 6'5"+ guys are ugly lanklet truecels. But yet retard users here will cite guys like Lundgren who is 1/100,000,000.

Last edited:
You have very low standards are or just hideous
Yes, it's a fucking incel forum for people whose looks cause them to be oppressed. Of course I'm fucking hideous. I'm not a socially retarded normie like you who's here because you're non-NT and too lazy to go to the gym or get a haircut.
You are retarded. If you tell any girl your 6’2 they will be impressed
No. Telling a girl you're 6'2" doesn't do shit lmfao. You're a fucking retard stop with these replies. You're a fucking normie with mental issues, stop speaking about things you don't know a single thing about.

6’2 is 90th percentile you are corrupted by PSL autism if you think girls think that’s short
Girls don't think it's short, but it's not impressive to them at all. Percentiles don't mean shit you fucking bluepilled idiot. Gtfo out of here fucking mentalcel and go outside.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369