A reminder that i still mog everyone (6'6.5" now)

Hilarious kiddo. Whatever. 0 care
378562A1 1CB9 437B A2EB 027A82D84A0E

Generally all the experienced heightmaxxing cvnts came down to these as the building blocks:
HGH
IGF-1 LR3
Aromasin/Arimidex
Androsterone Gel

Experimental:
Anavar
Bunch of other shit

But heightmaxxing will have permanent stipulations on your body, so please do your research. I would say make a decision on what you wanna do ASAP (your 14 so u have lots of time to research), u can pm me any questions. However it is also best to start as early as possible, if I knew the shit I know now at 14 fuck I could’ve been a 6’4+ mogger but oh well
Let's say theoretically, because I'm not retarded. I'm already tall enough. If I took all these peptides and hgh along with aromasin. All height maxing protocols. What could I reach at 19 almost turning 20

Imagine thinking 6’7 is a good height. Ideal height is 6’2-6’4 anything past that and it’s a failo
Correction 6'6. I'm not even 6'7 in the morning, maybe 200 cm flat out of bed. This is important because every inch past 6'4 is immense

Let's say theoretically, because I'm not retarded. I'm already tall enough. If I took all these peptides and hgh along with aromasin. All height maxing protocols. What could I reach at 19 almost turning 20
Maybe half an inch from bone cartilage but it would be futile tbh

Just lol at this retarded claim not even gonna argue how rare 1k is naturally let alone 1.2k @SubhumanCurrycel
bruh there is people with a genetic thingy that makes them overproduce T

As usual you come in the thread and support the person I'm briefly beefing with.

You are a common denominator always.

If you've gotta problem speak up and we'll arrange a meet.
ur picking on people on a forum 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
im sure u could actually do something 🤓🤓
:trepidation::trepidation:
u think ur good looking? bro u look retarded idc what anyone is rating u
what is the fuck is this LMAO
u need help 🙏 pipsqueak neck too nigga LOL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I'll address your points one by one
-6'6 period
-You live in Pakistan broski. Stay in reality
-No because that means I'm genetically superior hence girls will find me more attractive
-i said muscular not leaner. I'm bigger period.
bruh he looks better then u OFC stop arguing u came here to hear what u wanted to hear not the truth salludon has the W

ur picking on people on a forum 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
im sure u could actually do something 🤓🤓
:trepidation::trepidation:
u think ur good looking? bro u look retarded idc what anyone is rating u
View attachment 1575361what is the fuck is this LMAO
u need help 🙏 pipsqueak neck too nigga LOL
colour: grey
opinion rejected

Zyzz fistpump

Generally all the experienced heightmaxxing cvnts came down to these as the building blocks:
HGH
IGF-1 LR3
Aromasin/Arimidex
Androsterone Gel

Experimental:
Anavar
Bunch of other shit

But heightmaxxing will have permanent stipulations on your body, so please do your research. I would say make a decision on what you wanna do ASAP (your 14 so u have lots of time to research), u can pm me any questions. However it is also best to start as early as possible, if I knew the shit I know now at 14 fuck I could’ve been a 6’4+ mogger but oh well
im 6'0 at 15 LET A NIGGA LIKEMEKNOW HOW 2 be 6'4 by 16

ur skin tint is shit

i dont care bro...you're a larping curry...and also you're not as attractive as you think you are...take off your contacts and have a rhino, cause that thing in the middle of your face takes up half your mug :lul:

Oh i remember this delusional faggot lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
brutal light eye halo. would be average without them

damn ur 6'6 my goal height is to be 6'5 with wide frame

No 19 turning 20 year old will grow an inch in a few months I’m sorry bro you look old for your age too definetely a measurement error
Nah I grew an inch and im 19

You look like Indian kumalala

OP just brags....nothing to learn here