A reminder that i still mog everyone (6'6.5" now)

og users of .org, who mogs between this guy and cocaine cowboy?

He mogs me heightwise but he has 6 inch wrists and small hands

i am 6 0 with 6 3 armspan and huge bone structure, and my face is good too but his eye color mogs mine. BUT im gonna get eye laser surgery to get silver / grayish eyes with removement of pigment
9 inch hands bud. Ion care about my wrists

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Is he short faced tho , I don't think so bro
Look his failo small frame and compare the shoulders dimension with his head size, ofc he is a small skull :ogre:

2743162 124464DA 7D81 4D9D 80B3 1C07DE01250B

2742242 Img 20220128002751 edit 9629813398009

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
Lol you are not in the same hemisphere as the OP

If you were you wouldn't need bum fluff

Massively disingenuous

It's an insult to even compare and contrast you both
What does bearboy look like?

No 19 turning 20 year old will grow an inch in a few months I’m sorry bro you look old for your age too definetely a measurement error
Men don’t stop growing until 25 depending on if you’re a late bloomer

I don’t have any fillers/implants in my face and you’ll realise it in a few more years when my face would still look pretty much the same.

Iphone X front cam.
IPhone x cam too. I'm using an old as fuck android phone.

I asked him already 3 times how he did his eyebrows , but thes mf won't answer :ogre::feelswah:
Larping narci cuck with probably 0 social life with his disgusting behavior, not a choice of his too, we can't blame others with this type of title :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
  • JFL
Larping narci cuck with probably 0 social life with his disgusting behavior, not a choice of his too, we can't blame others with this type of title :soy:
Stop crying yourself to sleep. You'll get a chick one day I promise.

• JFL
Stop crying yourself to sleep. You'll get a chick one day I promise.
A bloated abomination mog u with no effort despite the no looksmaxxed state and ur narci mind can't handle it :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 17542
What does bearboy look like?

Looks Chadlite but majorly frauds with facial hair and uses expensive camera equipment to take his photos so avoids the distortion many experience

2697870 Chorshanbe
2697869 hqehqh
2697871 tadzhikskij boec chorshanbe chorshanbiev okazalsja dolzhen dengi amc fight nights 1a5
2697899 bqeh

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
Mogs @MakinItHappenReturn really fucking hard

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Titbot, Birdcell and 1 other person
No 19 turning 20 year old will grow an inch in a few months I’m sorry bro you look old for your age too definetely a measurement error
He will probably look how he does for the next 10 years. He doesn’t look old for his age, as soon as he shaved his facial hair he would look 20. You just lack T

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
A bloated abomination mog u with no effort despite the no looksmaxxed state and ur narci mind can't handle it :lul:
I know it's hard man. I actually have empathy for people like you who are sexually frustrated and are incompetent

• JFL
I know it's hard man. I actually have empathy for people like you who are sexually frustrated and are incompetent
U have the type of face to steal some wallets in the London metro :feelswah:

He will probably look how he does for the next 10 years. He doesn’t look old for his age, as soon as he shaved his facial hair he would look 20. You just lack T
u really believe he grew an inch in three months?:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself and Mrinfinityx
thats what i seen in real life
i know mma maxed chechen friend who looks like him, 0 inhibition = i mean very masc and dom personality...

What you mean is he fashions himself as neurotypical etc. He has sex-appeal in a dimorphic sense, but I wouldn't be so sure about him being a slay of any sort. He has facial averageness on-point with a very good skull. Don't need to be pretty. His colouring is good for the prettiness. He has the dumb low IQ generic NPC personality that will suit his look enough to get girls, I just get the vibe he isn't as dripping in it as you think.

I also know if he had a clean-shave it wold massive descend him big-time.

Ba4a870213f13d566418be6bb008c697

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 13332
but yeah I mean all copes aside you mog anyone i know irl, gigachad smv

Mogged into nothing bish.
Buddy,ur photos look photoshopped af,the subtle lightning at ur cheek looks fake af in first photo and ur Iris is a dead giveaway

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Mrinfinityx
Bingo. If people think I look substantially older than I actually am then they must be skinny soy boys with no facial hair

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
u really believe he grew an inch in three months?:lul:
Said this already but really growth is probs half an inch due to me measuring in the morning. I'm a solid 6'6 now even in evening

How do u know?

He's Chadlite.

His beard halos him big-time and he has other minor flaws and things he lacks which stops him from being the very rare 8+ Chad

Ba4a870213f13d566418be6bb008c697

Salludoon and Amnesia are Chads. You wouldn't put this guy in that bracket.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and Deleted member 13332
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
He's Chadlite.

His beard halos him big-time and he has other minor flaws and things he lacks which stops him from being the very rare 8+ Chad

View attachment 1540564

Salludoon and Amnesia are Chads. You wouldn't put this guy in that bracket.
cope he is gigachad tier mogs amnesia and is on the same playing field smv wise with salludon

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 13332 and Birdcell
Bingo. If people think I look substantially older than I actually am then they must be skinny soy boys with no facial hair
most high T ppl go through puberty earlier its just scientifically proven its better to be high T ofc but high T ppl tend to finish growth earlier which is why i say that

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Mrinfinityx