A reminder that i still mog everyone (6'6.5" now)

I'll address your points one by one
-6'6 period
-You live in Pakistan broski. Stay in reality
-No because that means I'm genetically superior hence girls will find me more attractive
-i said muscular not leaner. I'm bigger period.
Firstly his face is 100% more chisled and more robust than yours,u don't even come to his face levels LMFAO,I don't know what copium u are using

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Mrinfinityx and metagross
ofc sallu and amnesia mog in smv but when you compare a psl chad to gigachad irl it doesnt come to be a huge difference at 6'6 is just an insane halo

Firstly his face is 100% more chisled and more robust than yours,u don't even come to his face levels LMFAO,I don't know what copium u are using
Yeah yeah I know I don't look like handsome squidward. Like @MakinItHappenReturn has said my face is more appealing due to more facial averageness. If we talk purely from who has a more handsome squidward face then yes salludon does

cope he is gigachad tier mogs amnesia and is on the same playing field smv wise with salludon

What credibility do you have to bring to the table bro? :LOL:

C028fff2c04eed3d214ff92a9a40b1dc

ofc sallu and amnesia mog in smv but when you compare a psl chad to gigachad irl it doesnt come to be a huge difference at 6'6 is just an insane halo
Is this site full of copers,there is a reason why so many fraudsters get away with their shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: TeenAscender
He's Chadlite.

His beard halos him big-time and he has other minor flaws and things he lacks which stops him from being the very rare 8+ Chad

View attachment 1540564

Salludoon and Amnesia are Chads. You wouldn't put this guy in that bracket.
iPREBaqwB_U.jpg

rate guy without the hat
he slays hard in my city

PQKJbfbaoRs.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Despite my looks. My height is the most striking feature about me. That's what really separates me from the waves of other men.

• +1
@Birdcell rate this guy

most high T ppl go through puberty earlier its just scientifically proven its better to be high T ofc but high T ppl tend to finish growth earlier which is why i say that

It's also within your control TO AN EXTENT

If you play heaps of sport, eat good protein etc and promote testosterone and human growth hormone production you will hit your growth spurt and have your pubic years earlier.

That's why I shot at 12-13 along with all the sporty teens. The bums took till about 14-15.

I'll address your points one by one
-6'6 period
-You live in Pakistan broski. Stay in reality
-No because that means I'm genetically superior hence girls will find me more attractive
-i said muscular not leaner. I'm bigger period.
Even if we you’re actually 6’6 then you’re just taller not bigger. Bigger = being tall + wide. Sadly your height doesn’t halo you since you have a skinny teenage boy tier frame and look narrow in clothes. You’d have looked much better if you were like 6’3 with wider clavicles.

The worst part is you can’t even look wider even if you tried since to get wide delts and upper body at that height you’d have to hop on gear which is also a looksmin. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Korea, YouLiveForYourself and 1 other person
iPREBaqwB_U.jpg

rate guy without the hat
he slays hard in my city

PQKJbfbaoRs.jpg

Yeah that's no doubt high tier norme facially with Chadlite sex-appeal.

He has the skull, the shoulder-frame, the height and the comfortably above-average face AND bone robustness to be very sexy to girls in their hoe-phase.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
It's also within your control TO AN EXTENT

If you play heaps of sport, eat good protein etc and promote testosterone and human growth hormone production you will hit your growth spurt and have your pubic years earlier.

That's why I shot at 12-13 along with all the sporty teens. The bums took till about 14-15.
broscience, its actually the other way around in that you were more encouraged to sporty in your youth because you had the advantage of being higher T and hitting puberty earlier.

Its like the normie cope of saying basketball makes you taller, no its actually taller ppl are more attracted to playing basketball cuz they have the advantage, thats why most top youth athletes have visibly hit puberty earlier

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, ROTTING and Mrinfinityx
most high T ppl go through puberty earlier its just scientifically proven its better to be high T ofc but high T ppl tend to finish growth earlier which is why i say that
That s it

• +1
@SubhumanCurrycel mogs

PSL HTN- low chadlite , In russia a slayer , he looks caucasus tbh
he is caucasian mma fighter

look at his eye are at 6:40

gandy tier
@MakinItHappenReturn

he is caucasian mma fighter

look at his eye are at 6:40

gandy tier
@MakinItHappenReturn

Yeah , good eye area , many caucasians have square and robust orbitals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Birdcell
Even if we you’re actually 6’6 then you’re just taller not bigger. Bigger = being tall + wide. Sadly your height doesn’t halo you since you have a skinny teenage boy tier frame and look narrow in clothes. You’d have looked much better if you were like 6’3 with wider clavicles.

The worst part is you can’t even look wider even if you tried since to get wide delts and upper body at that height you’d have to hop on gear which is also a looksmin. :ogre:
Ight had to dig through my phone and found this pic of me when I was 16 going on 17. Me at my fattest and before I started any exercise whatsoever. Natural physique. That pullover I had on was tight and squeezed my shoulders and it was a thin mirror. You use your brain my guy

Attachments

• Img 10.jpg
    Img 10.jpg
    744.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salludon and Mrinfinityx
broscience, its actually the other way around in that you were more encouraged to sporty in your youth because you had the advantage of being higher T and hitting puberty earlier.

No lol

It is a well-proven science that those who played sport and were physically active in their pubic years develop deeper voices.

It is also a well-proven science that there is a window of opportunity for bone-remodelling during puberty.

These two sciences wouldn't exist if being physically active during puberty didn't place you at an advantage and encourage you to hit your growth spurt and adult testosterone production earlier.

You say it's bro-science because I explain it in a down to earth way. While you say it in a very black and white 'hey i';m not a scammer' Zoomer way.

Damn that is tall.Wish I was that tall.:feelswah:

Ight had to dig through my phone and found this pic of me when I was 16 going on 17. Me at my fattest and before I started any exercise whatsoever. Natural physique. That pullover I had on was tight and squeezed my shoulders and it was a thin mirror. You use your brain my guy
framecel

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 5786
No lol

It is a well-proven science that those who played sport and were physically active in their pubic years develop deeper voices.

It is also a well-proven science that there is a window of opportunity for bone-remodelling during puberty.

These two sciences wouldn't exist if being physically active during puberty didn't place you at an advantage and encourage you to hit your growth spurt and adult testosterone production earlier.

You say it's bro-science because I explain it in a down to earth way. While you say it in a very black and white 'hey i';m not a scammer' Zoomer way.

Not bone remodelling. Gene remodelling lmao :LOL:

My bad

• +1
what is the point being 2m tall with that frame ?
this 177 cm guy sex appeal mogs you to death

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 13332
No lol

yes, but not marginally
yes
growth hormone is a stress hormone not necessarily just a good thing, and early puberty is caused within stressful environments as well not just being high T (look at kids in the inner city who only eat processed xenoestrogen junk, drugs, and stressful lifestyles, it is within these populations precocious puberty is at all time highs)
sorry i didnt mean to say it is cope to play sports for development, but playing a sport will not make you hit puberty 2 years earlier jfl

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
3fqf

Keep coping to the copers who say i dont mog.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Mrinfinityx
@Salludon not to mention this pic. Look at my back and my height and say l lack frame

Attachments

• 20211206_160444.jpg
    20211206_160444.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Lmao why is this still going on. Salludon mogs. You keep emphasising your height but after a certain height, any extra inches bring diminishing returns.

Yeah man, people here can be so superficial and caught up in artificial drama. I like reading it sometimes, it's funny.

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
@we_chillingfosho post a video of yourself.

dont worry 5'7 at 14 aint bad i was 5'6 when i turned 14 im over 6 foot now at 16, what i would recommend is do research on heightmaxxing (lots of info on this forum) and make an educated decision for yourself)

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and BearBoy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Mrinfinityx
dont worry 5'7 at 14 aint bad i was 5'6 when i turned 14 im over 6 foot now at 16, what i would recommend is do research on heightmaxxing (lots of info on this forum) and make an educated decision for yourself)
Tips?

I know for a fact there's good heightmaxxing and bsmaxxing. That sir_gandy or whatever apparently figured it out but he's off the scene nowadays for the most part.

Tips?

I know for a fact there's good heightmaxxing and bsmaxxing. That sir_gandy or whatever apparently figured it out but he's off the scene nowadays for the most part.
Generally all the experienced heightmaxxing cvnts came down to these as the building blocks:
HGH
IGF-1 LR3
Aromasin/Arimidex
Androsterone Gel

Experimental:
Anavar
Bunch of other shit

But heightmaxxing will have permanent stipulations on your body, so please do your research. I would say make a decision on what you wanna do ASAP (your 14 so u have lots of time to research), u can pm me any questions. However it is also best to start as early as possible, if I knew the shit I know now at 14 fuck I could’ve been a 6’4+ mogger but oh well

Generally all the experienced heightmaxxing cvnts came down to these as the building blocks:
HGH
IGF-1 LR3
Aromasin/Arimidex
Androsterone Gel

Experimental:
Anavar
Bunch of other shit

But heightmaxxing will have permanent stipulations on your body, so please do your research. I would say make a decision on what you wanna do ASAP (your 14 so u have lots of time to research), u can pm me any questions. However it is also best to start as early as possible, if I knew the shit I know now at 14 fuck I could’ve been a 6’4+ mogger but oh well
Nah the other guy was 14 not me, I'll tag him here though @LookmaxBlau

• +1
  • JFL
Bingo. If people think I look substantially older than I actually am then they must be skinny soy boys with no facial hair
Too many low T 16 year old retarded kids on this forum these days.