a serious dilemma

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
no matter what u do, you’ll always never TRULY be happy and it’s all society/sexual liberalism’s fault.

people are too stimulated nowadays. my grandfather can look throughout the window, and enjoy the scenery/have fun. meanwhile as soon as i get home i crave a J or a drink, i need constant stimulation and it’s the exact same for everyone in this generation.

the problem is that if you are born male, neither LTR or slaying is going to fill that empty void inside you.

LTR is cucked, you will eventually get cheated on, or left, or the love dies. if you manage to find a virgin girl, the chances are at your age she’s either lying or she’s seriously mentally ill. regardless, she’ll always leave you eventually, or fall out of love. forget about marriage in today’s world jfl.

slaying is empty as fuck. it will feel good, the validation; the easy slays once you have looksmaxxed but the truth is you’re just one of the dicks she’s juggling, just like if you become a slayer girls will just be pussy you’re juggling. after a certain age it all loses its novelty anyway, so when you become the age to settle down, every time you hear the question “so, when are you marrying?” you will have to suck it up and always lie for the rest of your life. Because as a man, you can’t win in today’s world in terms of true happiness/relationships. no nuclear family, no going to the park with your beloved wife and kids, no happy ending.

just a tedious journey to get what you missed out on

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LookistWorld, OOGABOOGA, Enlil and 1 other person
just find shy virgin girl with social anxiety in the library tbh

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and turkproducer
just find shy virgin girl with social anxiety in the library tbh
<virgin
<girl

good luck ngl. open a 3/10 girl tinder and watch the messages on tinder roll through..

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
<virgin
<girl

good luck ngl. open a 3/10 girl tinder and watch the messages on tinder roll through..
you're still very young bro. decent looking virgin girls that are not mentally ill definitely exist

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
you're still very young bro. decent looking virgin girls that are not mentally ill definitely exist
17 coming up to 18 so virgins are not that common

decent looking ones anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and turkproducer
I'm happy and fine mate it's all just a bunch of chemicals inside of your head