hezbollah mushrik cunts getting obliterated rn

8200 agent or pro isis,pro israel and us propaganda by turks or khaliji cucks.
what do you want from me? if I bring you evidence against these people you'll say its propaganda and fake? how do I deal with you? how do I get to the truth with you? honestly I give up, but these people murdered your sunni brothers and sisters in cold blood, they know no mercy and they'll slaughter you if they could, at least do your dead brothers a favor and dont piss on their graves. thank you and bye

what do you want from me? if I bring you evidence against these people you'll say its propaganda and fake? how do I deal with you? how do I get to the truth with you? honestly I give up, but these people murdered your sunni brothers and sisters in cold blood, they know no mercy and they'll slaughter you if they could, at least do your dead brothers a favor and dont piss on their graves. thank you and bye
sunni brothers you mean isis and other mercenaries funded,trained and equiped by us,israel,roaches and khalijis to take over syria?

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
what do you want from me? if I bring you evidence against these people you'll say its propaganda and fake? how do I deal with you? how do I get to the truth with you?
Warned you, there's no logic with him. He's using the method of debating for the sake of it, not to find the truth. He would defend the 'fact' that a dog is stronger than a lion if it fits him. Meaning if the dog is his friend and the lion isn't, he would low key try to convince you that the dog is way superior and the way he's running and crying is actually a high IQ tactic and the lion is hiding his mental turmoil at the sight of the dog. That guy is not rational jfl you're wasting time.

• +1
I cant recall where have I heard it, could be wrong.

but from the scale of the attacks and the lack of proper hezb response makes me think its true
In all honestly, I don’t really think anyone knows.

Hezbollah and the idf both have their propaganda and both are highly secretive in their military campaigns

But I really do hope that some North Korean hacker compromises the iron dome and hezbollah nuke israel

(To the FBI/CIA and all DoD agencies!! this is an active role play. I don’t condone terrorism and I am a human rights activist. I am against antisemitism and believe in giving aid to immigrants as they also deserve welfare. I have communism and believe in capitalism.)

• JFL
Warned you, there's no logic with him. He's using the method of debating for the sake of it, not to find the truth. He would defend the 'fact' that a dog is stronger than a lion if it fits him. Meaning if the dog is his friend and the lion isn't, he would low key try to convince you that the dog is way superior and the way he's running and crying is actually a high IQ tactic and the lion is hiding his mental turmoil at the sight of the dog. That guy is not rational jfl you're wasting time.
I know, thats the majority of muslims nowadays, precisely why we are losing. no wonder the world calls us subhumans. I only entertained him hoping some other guy stumbles upon the thread and changes his mind reading my posts

• +1
Reactions: yuyu
I know, thats the majority of muslims nowadays, precisely why we are losing. no wonder the world calls us subhumans. I only entertained him hoping some other guy stumbles upon the thread and changes his mind reading my posts
His mind can't be changed. He's psychotic. He's very easy to fool. He can get convinced that Muslims have nukes on Mars and are hiding it from the Jews and it's all just a total grand plan.

• JFL
Reactions: yuyu and DNRDniggerking
refute my arguments? the syrian mercenaries were so heavily armed by countries i named that iran had to bring not only all of its militias but even military giant russia to fight them lol. again do your research about syrian civil war.

Just skip his comments, like a ghost. Like I'm doing right now.

• +1
Imagine (no context) if I posted videos from Gaza / Lebanon :lul:

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
killing women and children wow what an achievement.

Nah that joint is good. I like this strain.

killing women and children wow what an achievement.
tough guy. you are better than 8200 and any other israeli intelligence unit. right? but if someone asked you to point to a military target in gaza on a map there will be very awkward silence. all your talking points are: CHILDREN!!! WOMEN!!!! HOW DARE THEY???? we are NEVER armed we ALL are innocent!! mashallah!!! Genocide, ethnic cleansing and more big words. you guys are pathetic. hamas has never built shelters for civilians. their strategy is to start wars then cry. they even admit it, in their own words:

• +1
Reactions: Caspian
Stop it he's already dead.

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
tough guy. you are better than 8200 and any other israeli intelligence unit. right? but if someone asked you to point to a military target in gaza on a map there will be very awkward silence. all your talking points are: CHILDREN!!! WOMEN!!!! HOW DARE THEY???? we are NEVER armed we ALL are innocent!! mashallah!!! Genocide, ethnic cleansing and more big words. you guys are pathetic. hamas has never built shelters for civilians. their strategy is to start wars then cry. they even admit it, in their own words:

so russians should have bowed down to hitler because 20+million died in process?