A SLUT AND A NIGGERS DEATH

nuclear.schizo

nuclear.schizo

Druggie
Joined
Aug 28, 2026
Posts
125
Reputation
137
There is this one girl from school called Jecka, we have been fuck buddies for 6 months we agreed that our relationship is purely physical and nothing more, we fucked almost daily in the schools bathroom and after school in her place, that's her ass btw:


Anyways one day she posted a story on her ig next to a black nigger that I recognized and for some reason I felt like it was cheating? I know that we aren't together but it still felt like cheating nonetheless, 2 days later THE NIGGER DIES :lul::lul::lul:
Image 2

Anyways she's weeping on her ig story still and I'm enraged, do I send her nudes to school?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, NW3Slayer, ChoppedArab and 9 others
what even is this thread you fucking schizo holy shit
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, shaneywaney69, NW3Slayer and 27 others
Why do you talk to your own mother the same way that nigger would
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shaneywaney69, Wuzzdio, UserE_7.random and 17 others
Nice ass
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NW3Slayer, UserE_7.random, StoicAscension and 4 others
There is this one girl from school called Jecka, we have been fuck buddies for 6 months we agreed that our relationship is purely physical and nothing more, we fucked almost daily in the schools bathroom and after school in her place, that's her ass btw:
View attachment 5711844

Anyways one day she posted a story on her ig next to a black nigger that I recognized and for some reason I felt like it was cheating? I know that we aren't together but it still felt like cheating nonetheless, 2 days later THE NIGGER DIES :lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 5711861

Anyways she's weeping on her ig story still and I'm enraged, do I send her nudes to school?
I’m gobsmacked what the fuck???
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UserE_7.random, price., nuclear.schizo and 1 other person
There is this one girl from school called Jecka, we have been fuck buddies for 6 months we agreed that our relationship is purely physical and nothing more, we fucked almost daily in the schools bathroom and after school in her place, that's her ass btw:
View attachment 5711844

Anyways one day she posted a story on her ig next to a black nigger that I recognized and for some reason I felt like it was cheating? I know that we aren't together but it still felt like cheating nonetheless, 2 days later THE NIGGER DIES :lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 5711861

Anyways she's weeping on her ig story still and I'm enraged, do I send her nudes to school?
bro I am dying the fucking texts :ROFLMAO: ts cant be real. yo fuck buddy got a great ass doe post more
 
  • +1
Reactions: HGH_ and nuclear.schizo
There is this one girl from school called Jecka, we have been fuck buddies for 6 months we agreed that our relationship is purely physical and nothing more, we fucked almost daily in the schools bathroom and after school in her place, that's her ass btw:
View attachment 5711844

Anyways one day she posted a story on her ig next to a black nigger that I recognized and for some reason I felt like it was cheating? I know that we aren't together but it still felt like cheating nonetheless, 2 days later THE NIGGER DIES :lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 5711861

Anyways she's weeping on her ig story still and I'm enraged, do I send her nudes to school?
"and his gf got fucked right in front of him"
laugh share GIF

fucken chad move brah
 
  • JFL
Reactions: nuclear.schizo
why is your mom just okay with you saying youre gonna piss on some randoms grave no way this is real
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shaneywaney69, Zygotic, StoicAscension and 2 others
Nigger caught feelings like a cuck
This Bvll lifestyle isn’t for u white brah
Leave it to the ethnics
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygotic, Ascending2Tyrone, horseman and 3 others
Nigger caught feelings like a cuck
This Bvll lifestyle isn’t for u white brah
Leave it to the ethnics
The only feeling I caught is killing that nigger luckily someone else did it for me
 
Plenty of fish in the see nigga :lul: regardless the whole school gonna see that ass and the niggas dead probably buried jerking off
 
There is this one girl from school called Jecka, we have been fuck buddies for 6 months we agreed that our relationship is purely physical and nothing more, we fucked almost daily in the schools bathroom and after school in her place, that's her ass btw:
View attachment 5711844

Anyways one day she posted a story on her ig next to a black nigger that I recognized and for some reason I felt like it was cheating? I know that we aren't together but it still felt like cheating nonetheless, 2 days later THE NIGGER DIES :lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 5711861

Anyways she's weeping on her ig story still and I'm enraged, do I send her nudes to school?
Bump
 
There is this one girl from school called Jecka, we have been fuck buddies for 6 months we agreed that our relationship is purely physical and nothing more, we fucked almost daily in the schools bathroom and after school in her place, that's her ass btw:
View attachment 5711844

Anyways one day she posted a story on her ig next to a black nigger that I recognized and for some reason I felt like it was cheating? I know that we aren't together but it still felt like cheating nonetheless, 2 days later THE NIGGER DIES :lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 5711861

Anyways she's weeping on her ig story still and I'm enraged, do I send her nudes to school?
What the fuck bruh how are u saying that to ur mom 😭😭😭
 
if your a chad you make a alt snap/ insta account and leak them there
 
  • +1
Reactions: nuclear.schizo
Will fucking do, I'm gonna sneak in the school gcs from my fake acc and leak her sextapes, the fucking slut had a filming kink :lul:
 
she deserves black dick
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: D02 and africel
Will fucking do, I'm gonna sneak in the school gcs from my fake acc and leak her sextapes, the fucking slut had a filming kink :lul:
Mirin slaying that white bitch, I can only slay Asians / wasians /blacks for some reason, France is so fucked
 
fuck that just post the sextape here on .org
 
There is this one girl from school called Jecka, we have been fuck buddies for 6 months we agreed that our relationship is purely physical and nothing more, we fucked almost daily in the schools bathroom and after school in her place, that's her ass btw:
View attachment 5711844

Anyways one day she posted a story on her ig next to a black nigger that I recognized and for some reason I felt like it was cheating? I know that we aren't together but it still felt like cheating nonetheless, 2 days later THE NIGGER DIES :lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 5711861

Anyways she's weeping on her ig story still and I'm enraged, do I send her nudes to school?
YES ruin her dumb life that stupid whore llow iq bitch
destroy her
 
respect ur mom nigga
 
  • +1
Reactions: shaneywaney69 and nuclear.schizo
There is this one girl from school called Jecka, we have been fuck buddies for 6 months we agreed that our relationship is purely physical and nothing more, we fucked almost daily in the schools bathroom and after school in her place, that's her ass btw:
View attachment 5711844

Anyways one day she posted a story on her ig next to a black nigger that I recognized and for some reason I felt like it was cheating? I know that we aren't together but it still felt like cheating nonetheless, 2 days later THE NIGGER DIES :lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 5711861

Anyways she's weeping on her ig story still and I'm enraged, do I send her nudes to school?
That ass tho, #wifedat 😍
 
Top tier thread this

@NW3Slayer
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NW3Slayer and nuclear.schizo

Similar threads

isis_Bleach
Replies
3
Views
66
asikatie
asikatie
LeonardMariana
Replies
63
Views
220
SAVIBRZACK
SAVIBRZACK
dimocel
Replies
29
Views
156
jp212
jp212
colonel_nasion
Replies
7
Views
55
colonel_nasion
colonel_nasion
Regret
Replies
26
Views
684
leaninmyfanta
leaninmyfanta

Users who are viewing this thread

  • notrq
  • Hache
Back
Top