A Stacy blocked me

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
So I was talking to this bih, i was rizzing her up like zoomers like to call it. I asked what her body count was and she said it's 4. Shes 17 btw I told her how much of a whore she is (I'm lowkey autistic yes I know) and she pretty much became dry form there. So my qn is would she be like if it was a 6'6 PSL god who called her a whore? Or would she play along with it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, One Rep Max, InnerVoid and 2 others
@FBI this one is after minors

• JFL
Reactions: FBl
You need to ghost as soon as you notice she's going dry and hope she messages you again. Better odds than getting needy

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
nice move OP, trying to rizz her up by asking her to remember all the other guys she has been with

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and FBl
You need to ghost as soon as you notice she's going dry and hope she messages you again. Better odds than getting needy
I unfortunately had to apologise to her. We are all good now. We sexted for some time. But yeah I'm gonna leave after i hit

Over for the fbi in 2024

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and FBl
from my experience most sluts hate getting called out for their slutty behaviour

they just want to get it done but not get called slut

• Ugh..
@FBl just raid her house saar

• JFL
why do you even care for bodies at that age, you're not gonna marry her. Just pump and dump like every other guy

why do you even care for bodies at that age, you're not gonna marry her. Just pump and dump like every other guy
I was jus curious. I want foids to obsess over me. I want them to go crazy when I reject them