A storm is coming..

butterworld

butterworld

Solstice
So I was doing my daily doom scrolling on Instagram and I came across a post

We’ve probably all seen this blackcel before, but anyway the important part is yet to come.

Now you’d probably expect these types of comments from a 15 year old dalit, but notice the profile pictures. Hmmmm.

This girl has to be at most 14, but why is this a problem?

Thanks to tiktok and Jewish algorithms, the next generation of girls are going to be worse eugenicists than Nazi Germany.

Save for surgeries, fraud your height with lifts, drink bottles of mk6cope and take hgh because the next generation of JBs will make it their life’s mission to eradicate inferior genetics. OVER

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and Ricky212
W for whitecels

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Europe's last hope :lul:

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Thanks to tiktok and Jewish algorithms, the next generation of girls are going to be worst eugenicists than Nazi Germany.
nope it's this forums looks ideology taking advantage of the tiktok algorithm to embed cultural eugenics into the next generation. incredibly based. how easy will a fascist takeover be? WERE ABOUT TO BE IN THE BEST TIMELINE!!!!!! WE ARE SO BACK!!!!!

she looks non-NT, but still, been saying this for a while, the black pill is a self-fulfilling prophecy. You would never see normies saying things like this a few years ago, but now your stupid ideology has infected them and they will actually be as bad as you say they are. For example I lived in the Netherlands for years at 6'0 and didn't care about height at all, I don't even remember how tall people there are cause I just didn't think about it or notice it at the time. Now I hyper-fixate on it, focus on height differences when I'm outside, really notice heightmogs when looking at photos etc. When I looked at this photo as a kid I saw two tall chads

Now I just see a heightmog. Imagine this "switch" happening on a society-wide scale. Hope you incels are happy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212 and mirrormogger
I wonder what her ethnicity is

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Dw world ends 2027

Funniest part is that he SMV mogs her to Mumbai 😂