A Turkish woman is entering the Love Island villa this evening. How badly would she be racepilled?

A Turkish woman is entering the Love Island villa this evening. How badly would she be racepilled?

• On the same level as black female contestants

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL LOVES PAJEET PENIS AND BBC
Seeing as many users here say white male Love Islanders don't like ethnic women regardless of ethnicity.

How badly would she be racepilled by white male contestants only?​

Image stunning turkish actress ekin su culculoglu set to enter love island villa this june 165

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16221
@fogdart @PrinceLuenLeoncur @forevergymcelling @6ft4 @geezcel @Predeterminism @TranceMaxx @earthwindandfire

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
pic?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Seeing as many users here say white male Love Islanders don't like ethnic women regardless of ethnicity.
If she is white passing she will do fine

If not GG. Better than black and curry foid but still shit

• +1
Why do people watch those cancer shows?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
She looks white enough tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and TsarTsar444
Why do you watch such trashy series

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, Turanid_Bull, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Hmm I dunno man. She looks like skeletor umm as long as she can LARP as white she will be fine . She looks Caucasian enough to pull it off, if she was one of those ethnic looking Turk foids like @StreegeReturn race then she’d be fucked like the ethnic and black foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Xangsane
she will do fine if not better than the white girls currently on it
Really? A lot of MENA women or women with her pheno or similar get chased by black male contestants but never by white male contestants (eg Anna Vakili)

If the other female participants have that blonde retarded fake tan stacy pheno then she might even have an edge on them, but thankfully I dont watch those shit shows to be 100% informed

• +1
Hmm I dunno man. She looks like skeletor umm as long as she can LARP as white she will be fine . She looks Caucasian enough to pull it off, if she was one of those ethnic looking Turk foids like @StreegeReturn race then she’d be fucked like the ethnic and black foids
Even hapa foids (AJ and Sharon) were fucked last year and unwanted by whites. AJ even dyed her hair blonde and I believe wore contacts

One foid (Cara de la Hoyde) who is half Burmese kept her ethnicity a secret until years after, larped as white and won season 2 :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Chadeep, Deleted member 16221 and 1 other person
She's good looking, with light skin and long hair and doesn't look that ethnic, she will do as well as white girls. Racepill for women mostly affects black women tbh and maybe darker indians

• +1
If the other female participants have that blonde retarded fake tan stacy pheno then she might even have an edge on them, but thankfully I dont watch those shit shows to be 100% informed
Only Tasha Ghouri has (white with a distant Hindu ancestor)

wont be racepilled as shes stacy

• +1
She's good looking, with light skin and long hair and doesn't look that ethnic, she will do as well as white girls. Racepill for women mostly affects black women tbh and maybe darker indians
See below:
Even hapa foids (AJ and Sharon) were fucked last year and unwanted by whites. AJ even dyed her hair blonde and I believe wore contacts

One foid (Cara de la Hoyde) who is half Burmese kept her ethnicity a secret until years after, larped as white and won season 2 :lul::lul:
Thoughts?

Also Kazimir Crossley was relegated with blacks (SEA hapa)

AJ and Sharon were also SEA hapas

Haven't seen a noodle hapa yet

Once again if they can “LARP” they are fine if not then GG

• +1
? Nigga ? My women are whiter than this on average. And she looks browner than my current self despite me being pure ethnic and not light skinned among my ethnicity. Look at that schlong nose

Once again if they can “LARP” they are fine if not then GG
Bear in mind these were all SEA hapas :lul:
The only person there was with noodle ancestry was one mulatta

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
@KING REIDYZ

Really? A lot of MENA women or women with her pheno or similar get chased by black male contestants but never by white male contestants (eg Anna Vakili)
Ah I remember anna vakili - she is literally disgusting. Shes a 5.5-6/10 at best. Blacks usually go for the chubbier white/med girls.
The reason the whites didnt go for her is quite simply because she looks like the typical alcohol influenced pump and dump on a friday night. Nothing to do with race, she just wasnt attractive

• +1
Bear in mind these were all SEA hapas :lul:
The only person there was with noodle ancestry was one mulatta
I fucked a Burmese Gook. Mullato women do fine so do men on alive island. UK is Mullato and white or Rope island

• JFL
Ah I remember anna vakili - she is literally disgusting. Shes a 5.5-6/10 at best. Blacks usually go for the chubbier white/med girls.
The reason the whites didnt go for her is quite simply because she looks like the typical alcohol influenced pump and dump on a friday night. Nothing to do with race, she just wasnt attractive
What do you rate the foid in the op? What about the current girls in love island?

What about these foids?

These are all SEA hapas

• +1
? Nigga ? My women are whiter than this on average. And she looks browner than my current self despite me being pure ethnic and not light skinned among my ethnicity. Look at that schlong nose
🧢

I know many Kurds and most look mena just like Turks. Your kind do not produce whites on avg stop this cope only a small fraction look white or med

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I fucked a Burmese Gook. Mullato women do fine so do men on alive island. UK is Mullato and white or Rope island
While watching Love Island I look at 4chan and LSA live commentary

What do you rate the foid in the op? What about the current girls in love island?

What about these foids?

These are all SEA hapas
from that pic alone shes a solid 8. She looks better than nearly all the current contestants

• +1
See below:

Thoughts?

Also Kazimir Crossley was relegated with blacks (SEA hapa)

AJ and Sharon were also SEA hapas

Haven't seen a noodle hapa yet
Idk I don't watch the show but I googled them and they were below average for the girls on there. Especially Sharon. Racepill doesn't hit that hard for women unless they're black or dravidian and maybe SEAsians

• +1
Al hamdullilah she isnt Moroccan
🤪🔥🥳🥳🥳🤲🏻
Champions League Football GIF by UEFA
Ligue 1 Football GIF by beIN SPORTS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, EverythingMattersCel and Xangsane
  • Love it
🧢

I know many Kurds and most look mena just like Turks. Your kind do not produce whites on avg stop this cope only a small fraction look white or med
I mean i know my people my family and my hometown. Most of my cousins have the exact pheno as evon wahab, with light brown hair and even my kid pics i have pale asf skin light brown hair and hazel eyes. Im kurd from irak and a particular city there. I went to unis and compared . Im aspie i know how it is

Idk I don't watch the show but I googled them and they were below average for the girls on there. Especially Sharon. Racepill doesn't hit that hard for women unless they're black or dravidian and maybe SEAsians
I wonder why Cara de la hoyde won though (larped as white)

How do you think latinas, northeastern noodles and MENAs who are above 5 PSL would fare?

White women need to just be average with a good body and tan to do well, meanwhile lighter ethnics need to be strong HTB or stacylite to be considered

@fogdart a Burmese hapa foid (Cara) larped as white in season 2 and won

:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
@fogdart a Burmese hapa foid (Cara) larped as white in season 2 and won

:lul::lul::lul:
The best bet for white passing ethnics on the show is to larp as white :feelsgood:

• JFL
I wonder why Cara de la hoyde won though (larped as white)

How do you think latinas, northeastern noodles and MENAs who are above 5 PSL would fare?

White women need to just be average with a good body and tan to do well, meanwhile lighter ethnics need to be strong HTB or stacylite to be considered
Being non white is maybe a mild failo, but I don't know why she did, racepill for women especially lighter ethnics isn't bad at all.

Latinas will depend on whether they are mestizo, castizo, mixed (pardo) type, the whiter they look ofcourse the better they will fare but on average slightly worse than whites but better than blacks, asians, indians, I would say same tier as MENA.

Northeast noodles will do noticeably worse than whites but better than blacks and other dark ethnics

• +1
The best bet for white passing ethnics on the show is to larp as white :feelsgood:
She did have a white sounding name so she was given a pass

On the other hand, I have an Arabic as fuck name so I'd be outed :lul:

Would be worse than Kem Cetinay

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
  • +1
Being non white is maybe a mild failo, but I don't know why she did, racepill for women especially lighter ethnics isn't bad at all.

Latinas will depend on whether they are mestizo, castizo, mixed (pardo) type, the whiter they look ofcourse the better they will fare but on average slightly worse than whites but better than blacks, asians, indians, I would say same tier as MENA.

Northeast noodles will do noticeably worse than whites but better than blacks and other dark ethnics
So how would the race tier on Love Island be like?
Would SEA hapas or noodle hapas fare better? (All hapas I've seen on the show were SEA)

One half pakistani girl was voted off quickly last year

I wonder if I went on the show, I'd be fine with looks but would be failoed as I have an obvious Arabic, Muslim name?

So how would the race tier on Love Island be like?
Would SEA hapas or noodle hapas fare better? (All hapas I've seen on the show were SEA)

One half pakistani girl was voted off quickly last year

I wonder if I went on the show, I'd be fine with looks but would be failoed as I have an obvious Arabic, Muslim name?
1.White
2.MENA (especially lighter ones like levantine)
3.Latinas
4.Hapa
5.Mullata
6.East Asian
7.South Asian
8.South east Asian
9.Carribean/ African American/Western blacks
10.Sub Sahara African blacks

Which is kinda also the trend irl more often than not maybe 8 and 9 can be switched some times

• +1
For the blackpills

I'm looking more into the black than white contestants though
Their main audience are highschool girls though so brutal what their brains will think, I haven't even watched it but in regards to a guys looks etc

• JFL
1.White
2.MENA (especially lighter ones like levantine)
3.Latinas
4.Hapa
5.Mullata
6.East Asian
7.South Asian
8.South east Asian
9.Carribean/ African American/Western blacks
10.Sub Sahara African blacks

Which is kinda also the trend irl more often than not maybe 8 and 9 can be switched some times
Would this also apply to men?
Would having a failo name affect your chances of going with any woman? (I'm levantine Muslim with a clear Muslim Arabic name - you have also seen me)
I prefer ethnic women including black women - I'm not a fan of white women

Last edited:
Their main audience are highschool girls though so brutal what their brains will think, I haven't even watched it but in regards to a guys looks etc
Even middle aged people watch it now :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Would this also apply to men?
Would having a failo name affect your chances? (I'm levantine Muslim with a clear Muslim Arabic name - you have also seen me)
Not exactly the same for men, I think mullato>hapa and western blacks and south asians > east asians, but the trend is kinda the same but race matters more to women, so yes muslim/Arabic name is a failo, but you'll do much better than a clearly ethnic guy with a western name

• +1
She looks Balkan

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
Not exactly the same for men, I think mullato>hapa and western blacks and south asians > east asians, but the trend is kinda the same but race matters more to women, so yes muslim/Arabic name is a failo, but you'll do much better than a clearly ethnic guy with a western name
Would I also be failoed since I'm not RTT?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back