[BRUTAL RACEPILL] If the white Chads of Love Island UK constantly avoid ethnic women, explain these poll results on the racepill?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Here are what users said about ethnic women constantly getting rejected by white Chads on Love Island:
Ethnic women should know their place and act accordingly. IRL white chads rarely date ethnics so why do they think it's gonna be different on the show? They should shut up and stop whining; they know what they signed up for.
Nobody likes being cucked and eveybody knows IR relationships usually don’t work in comparison to same race. But WAAAH WAAH no white cock/Pussy :feelswah::feelswhy:
I love "love island" for this reason. white chads do a good job are crushing the inflated egos of ethnic women. White Chads always make it clear that ethnic women are never their first choice. At least, for us black and ethnic men we know where we stand, but the women don't. I remember one black foid who said her type was men with light eyes who look like Zac Efron and not a single white guy on the show was interested in her. The only white guy who showed slight interest in her had brown eyes and was a loser on the show. She broke down into tears crying that she couldn't find a partner - she had to self evict. Watching that season gave me pure joy.

@whiteissuperior you should watch the UK version of love island. The US version is full of virtue signalling men trying to appease to ethnic foids. UK chads make it known they see ethnic women as beneath them, which i love.
I’d larp and troll I’d be great on there. As I said my failo would be girls not liking me but the Sui fiancé would love me if he spitting black pills all day on live TV. I’d tell ethnic women to give up chasing Whire men on live TV and that chad will alwys choose Becky over a ethnic Stacy

And here are what LSA users said about the white male contestants being racist (to be fair, I agree with this):

And Twitter users exposing Davide as a racist:

Anyway, in this poll, I specifically asked people which of the following options of women have the highest SMV to a good-looking white man:

And here are the results:

So if the white Chads of Love Island hate ethnic women, irrespective if they're Stacy or not, and how they prefer white Beckies, how come users here say that a Stacylite ethnic woman has more SMV to a good-looking/handsome white man, than an average-looking white woman?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, TheChosenChad, Mewton and 5 others
:think:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Here are what users said about ethnic women constantly getting rejected by white Chads on Love Island:

And here are what LSA users said about the white male contestants being racist (to be fair, I agree with this):

Anyway, in this poll, I specifically asked people which of the following options of women have the highest SMV to a good-looking white man:
View attachment 1721911

View attachment 1721912

So if the white Chads of Love Island hate ethnic women, irrespective if they're Stacy or not, and how they prefer white Beckies, how come users here say that a Stacylite ethnic woman has more SMV to a good-looking/handsome white man, than an average-looking white woman?

Avg looking white woman can fraud her way to Stacy lite jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Marsiere214, Oberyn and 6 others
@Biggdink @CommanderCope @Moggcel007 @NapalmFlare @RoBobaFett999 @MissLexotan6MG @WontStopNorwooding @slop slinger @hebbewem @CFW432 @fogdart @Biiyo03 @BoneDensity @Erik-Jón @Danish_Retard @LachowskiWannabe @Jamesothy @Detona @incel194012940 @Manu le coq @TranceMaxx @444 @Octillionaire3 @currylightskin @Ken @1kisuke106 @BiggestMoggerEver @russiancel @Zer0/∞ @phudaaaa @David Rothschild @enchanted_elixir @Ekil73_YT @zylk98 @Niko69

If race matters so much to these white Chad Love Island contestants, how come you said a Stacylite ethnic woman has more SMV than a Becky white woman?

Does PSL matter more for Chads than ethnicity? If that really was the case why do white Love Islanders (male) only pick white Beckies leaving behind black Stacylites and Stacies?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19478, Chadeep and 4 others
@Biggdink @CommanderCope @Moggcel007 @NapalmFlare @RoBobaFett999 @MissLexotan6MG @WontStopNorwooding @slop slinger @hebbewem @CFW432 @fogdart @Biiyo03 @BoneDensity @Erik-Jón @Danish_Retard @LachowskiWannabe @Jamesothy @Detona @incel194012940 @Manu le coq @TranceMaxx @444 @Octillionaire3 @currylightskin @Ken @1kisuke106 @BiggestMoggerEver @russiancel @Zer0/∞ @phudaaaa @David Rothschild @enchanted_elixir @Ekil73_YT @zylk98 @Niko69

If race matters so much to these white Chad Love Island contestants, how come you said a Stacylite ethnic woman has more SMV than a Becky white woman?

Does PSL matter more for Chads than ethnicity? If that really was the case why do white Love Islanders (male) only pick white Beckies leaving behind black Stacylites and Stacies?
I’ve never said
Only ugly, weird or small dick white guys like ethnic women
Castizas are only exception

Only reason some white guys date ethnics is bcz white women are almost extinct so hard to find

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Banepilled, Chadeep and 9 others
True. White HTN+ men only go for white and sometimes a asian

black, pakistani, arab, islander, etc is invisible to them. Latin too unless they're older men and the latin is Med looking

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Marsiere214, Deleted member 9779 and 7 others

Asian women specifically jfl

It’s because NT whites view other ethnicities (except black) as humans, but inferior to themselves.

But they view Asians as neotenous alien flashlights

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Banepilled, Chadeep and 4 others
True. White HTN+ men only go for white and sometimes a asian

black, pakistani, arab, islander, etc is invisible to them. Latin too unless they're older men and the latin is Med looking
Explain these poll results then?

I specifically mentioned GL (HTN+) white men

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Asian women specifically jfl

It’s because NT whites view other ethnicities (except black) as humans, but inferior to themselves.

But they view Asians as neotenous alien flashlights
If that was the case how come Asian women (Sharon and AJ) were also sidelined by the white male contestants last year?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadeep, incel194012940 and 1 other person
I’ve never said
Only ugly, weird or small dick white guys like ethnic women
Castizas are only exception

Only reason some white guys date ethnics is bcz white women are almost extinct so hard to find
I specifically mentioned GL white men in the poll

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

View attachment 1721911

View attachment 1721912

Because you guys are copers if you think deathnic women mog. Nobody who gets high quality white girls and doesn't have some really shit bullying trauma thinks otherwise

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Marsiere214, Banepilled and 6 others
If that was the case how come Asian women (Sharon and AJ) were also sidelined by the white male contestants last year?
Why fuck a flashlight when you have a real girl?

They are on TV after all, they have an image to uphold.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Banepilled, Chadeep and 3 others
Because you guys are copers if you think deathnic women mog. Nobody who gets high quality white girls and doesn't have some really shit bullying trauma thinks otherwise
What's special about white women? Is it just SMV or is it just that male Love Islanders are racists (according to LSA users)?

Barely see em in my neighborhood (mostly Chinese), thank god for dating apps

I’m pretty sure most non ugly white guys living in big cities are 100% anti immigration

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Banepilled, Chadeep, Deleted member 20056 and 5 others

View attachment 1721911

View attachment 1721912

UK white guys are based for knocking black and ethnic women on the show down a few pegs.

@whiteissuperior @tyronelite@looksmaxxer234 @Manu le coq

@Predeterminism do you fuck black women?

@geezcel @forevergymcelling @6ft4 your boys are doing a good job on the show

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
Asian women are usually dismissed by Chads too tbf but yeah they suffer the least of the race tax on average as far as women go
How harsh would you say the race tax applies to them than say, a black woman, if they wanted to date a good-looking (HTN/Chadlite/low Chad) white man? Assuming the women are HTB or above?

On Love Island, I've observed that some black women even walk out of the villa because nobody wants them, not even black men.

Why fuck a flashlight when you have a real girl?

They are on TV after all, they have an image to uphold.
I always hear the age-old stories of women complaining that they're being used as fleshlights on Reddit, TikTok and Twitter

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

The only thing more useless than a white woman over the age of 25 is a black woman.

Black women are the lowest trash on par with Indian women. They both should be exterminated entirely.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Timelessbrah, Deleted member 2816 and 6 others
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

The only thing more useless than a white woman over the age of 25 is a black woman.

Black women are the lowest trash on par with Indian women. They both should be exterminated entirely.
If that's the case why did people say that for GL white men, a Stacylite Asian or mulatta woman > a Becky white woman?

• +1
If that's the case why did people say that for GL white men, a Stacylite Asian or mulatta woman > a Becky white woman?
For sex, not showing the parents

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Xangsane
UK white guys are based for knocking black and ethnic women on the show down a few pegs.

@whiteissuperior @tyronelite
If that's the case how come you said a typical good-looking white man would prefer a Stacylite mulatta over a Becky white?

because Asians and Mulattas fog? duh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15390, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
For sex, not showing the parents
So race matters more?
I thought Love Island was a sex-fuelled show hence why all the white Beckies are chosen over black Stacylites and Stacies

How harsh would you say the race tax applies to them than say, a black woman, if they wanted to date a good-looking (HTN/Chadlite/low Chad) white man? Assuming the women are HTB or above?

On Love Island, I've observed that some black women even walk out of the villa because nobody wants them, not even black men.
It's really hard for black women unless its a lightskin/mulatta and for the reason you stated at the end, black men are probably the only race of men that do NOT prefer their women on avg.

Some white guys like black girls though so its not all bad but the smaller the sample size the worse their chances. these guys are chads so chances are they have normie taste (blonde white woman)

• +1
Don't look at Love Island but the chads don't represent all men.

Most would go for an Asian woman 8/10 than a white woman 5/10, although I don't know about LTR.

• +1
It's really hard for black women unless its a lightskin/mulatta and for the reason you stated at the end, black men are probably the only race of men that do NOT prefer their women on avg.

Some white guys like black girls though so its not all bad but the smaller the sample size the worse their chances. these guys are chads so chances are they have normie taste (blonde white woman)
So you believe the higher the looks level of the white man, the more likely he is to be racist (hence the strong preference among white women on Love Island among white male contestants)?

No, I meant why did users here say they have better SMV than a Becky white woman, to a GL white man?
because many users here are fucking retarded, who cares wtf they say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Don't look at Love Island but the chads don't represent all men.

Most would go for an Asian woman 8/10 than a white woman 5/10, although I don't know about LTR.
Since women care more about LTRs more than hookups, would the white man choose the white becky over the ethnic stacy in that case?

Pakistani Low Tier Becky Or Death (PLTBoD)

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person

I didn't read the previous one, I just clicked whatever and I'm not reading this either

• Hmm...

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Since women care more about LTRs more than hookups, would the white man choose the white becky over the ethnic stacy in that case?
I guess so. You can see the opposite case of many white women preferring their race over attractiveness before a long term relationship.

It's like saying many women prefer an RTT for a couple of weeks sex and a betabux for long term

• +1

Never seen it I gotta check it out

Anyone know where I can watch it?

• +1
I guess so. You can see the opposite case of many white women preferring their race over attractiveness before a long term relationship.

It's like saying many women prefer an RTT for a couple of weeks sex and a betabux for long term
No wonder many black guys I know who chase after white women get dumped after barely a few days by the white woman. Black guys, no matter how NT they are, are usually used for short term relationships by white women here.

Fetishization of races (for short term dating) just doesn't happen in women, but men too (in particularly black men).

An exception could be made for a few WFBM couples (e.g. Faye and Teddy from last year)

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
Found the first episode on youtube :Comfy:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Xangsane

View attachment 1721911

View attachment 1721912

Imagine thinking of these love island guys as chads but at the same time rate this gigachad chadlite
Large 1498116986 bd8421192bdb0eabef51cc6c0359e666

you proven youseff to be a shit tier rated
besides that you are good user

• JFL
So race matters more?
I thought Love Island was a sex-fuelled show hence why all the white Beckies are chosen over black Stacylites and Stacies
Sex is status. I think that’s why you don’t want to slay.

There’s been threads abt this, amnesia admitted it, jerking off feels better from a physical point of view.

You don’t have the specific neurosis about your value and place in society that drives people to “slay” for affirmation

Without this, An ethnic girl would be more attractive for a FWB or hookup

Still racial narrow mindedness would prevent many for LTRing an ethnic

Besides look at black women, their bodies are made for sex jfl. For them I think it’s a sense of racial fear/disgust. Black girls have BBC energy

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Xangsane
No wonder many black guys I know who chase after white women get dumped after barely a few days by the white woman. Black guys, no matter how NT they are, are usually used for short term relationships by white women here.

Fetishization of races (for short term dating) just doesn't happen in women, but men too (in particularly black men).

An exception could be made for a few WFBM couples (e.g. Faye and Teddy from last year)
Yeah, I've seen a few cases of chadfishing on Tinder with Tyrones, and you can tell they are much more sexual with black men, go director talk about the BBC as desperate lol

• +1
Are Luca’s tattoos considered NT in England @Xangsane ? Imo they look like shit

• +1
Sex is status. I think that’s why you don’t want to slay.

There’s been threads abt this, amnesia admitted it, jerking off feels better from a physical point of view.

You don’t have the specific neurosis about your value and place in society that drives people to “slay” for affirmation

Without this, An ethnic girl would be more attractive for a FWB or hookup

Still racial narrow mindedness would prevent many for LTRing an ethnic

Besides look at black women, their bodies are made for sex jfl. For them I think it’s a sense of racial fear/disgust. Black girls have BBC energy
See below:

All the time I see my black male friends being tossed aside by average white women after a few days or after a short FwB, then the white women end up with some oofy doofy betabuxx white guy. Short-term fetishization is also common among black men as well as Asian and Hispanic women.

As an Arab, I never wanted to date a white woman, because I know I'd get the exact same treatment from them (fetishized and tossed). Alongside that, I'd most likely be forced to give up a lot of my culture/upbringing/willingness to raise my kids Muslim/food just to be with a white woman, put on a pedestal by society. So to avoid all that headache, I wouldn't do that. My beliefs however still wouldn't change the mindset of the majority for generations.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Are Luca’s tattoos considered NT in England @Xangsane ? Imo they look like shit
Definitely. He's RTT, and RTT is often the most preferred pheno among British women.

Yeah, I've seen a few cases of chadfishing on Tinder with Tyrones, and you can tell they are much more sexual with black men, go director talk about the BBC as desperate lol
See below:
As an Arab, I never wanted to date a white woman, because I know I'd get the exact same treatment from them (fetishized and tossed). Alongside that, I'd most likely be forced to give up a lot of my culture/upbringing/willingness to raise my kids Muslim/food just to be with a white woman, put on a pedestal by society. So to avoid all that headache, I wouldn't do that. My beliefs however still wouldn't change the mindset of the majority for generations.
Meanwhile, Asian men are treated as betabuxx material (among Slavic women) or just for lols amongst other white women.