About JBW

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Ethnicels love to complain about JBW but the overwhelming majority of psl / incel forums are whites - probably higher than their % in the general population.

According to my observations, JBW doesn't mean "whites can't be incels", instead it's more like "whites can't be truecels".

In other words, most whites who are incels, temporary or forever, just can't get the girl they WANT. However, I wonder if it's the opposite with ethnic men. Is a non chad ethnic dude truecel? Have average looking ethnic dudes tried with the worst foids and still can't get some success? I don't know, but my impression tells me no.

My overall impression is that most guys in the manosphere, white or ethnic, just have standards.

For some reason I though JBW stood for jailbait women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, TheChosenChad, Arkantos and 8 others
Thats because the majority of PSL is on English speaking websites which automatically makes USA/ Europe the main users

😂

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 1560
87383483 A498 4EEA B859 BB921B419A7A

XD

Thats because the majority of PSL is on English speaking websites which automatically makes USA/ Europe the main users

😂
high iq

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
JBW is a bluepill, you cannot get around looks theory and some ethnic femoids have a preferance towards their own race especially racist femoids

Jbw means just dick mog asians and nothing else
Sub 100 iq if you think otherwise

• +1
Reactions: dodt
JBW is a thing because its sub concept of looks theory.
whites generally have more good looking features on average.

• +1
Green card game.

JBW is very real. Whites are just the best looking race on average (by far), they also have a way higher density of really good looking people and that halo the lower tier whites.

50% of asian women cohabitate with white men in the US. (over for ricecels)

In India they have indian women /white men breeding parties.

If you're just a regular white guy in India you get paid to go to parties because it gives it a better "look".

In east asia you can teach english without any qualifications what so ever, just for being white (being white is automatically associated as good/smart/clean, whatever the fuck and that halo you). If you're white you automatically win.

In Brazil 99% of sperm donors are white. Any other sperm is considered undesierable to brazilian women. Being ethnic = low value and low IQ.

Black women have an obsession with having "white hair genetics". They all want their kids to have "good" hair. White men automatically win here as well.

If you go to africa (kenya /uganda, etc) you'll literally swim in pussy without even trying. There was this story of an average looking white french guy who fucked 2000 africans in the few years he stayed in africa. You could fuck multiple women every single day if you wanted to (assuming you're white).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Deleted member 1560 and dodt
JBW is a bluepill, you cannot get around looks theory and some ethnic femoids have a preferance towards their own race especially racist femoids
Whites are the best looking race and superior in almost every way historically. Keep coping chimp

Whites are the best looking race and superior in almost every way historically. Keep coping chimp

Doesn't mean white incels will succeed, cope harder

Doesn't mean white incels will succeed, cope harder
I've noticed how you call every single thing on this site cope, it's true that there has to be a minimum regarding looks but from that point it goes without saying that white men have it easier. The statistics prove so. The AVERAGE white male will look better than the AVERAGE indian male.

Damn so many JBW copers in this forum

Damn so many JBW copers in this forum
giphy.gif
this girl is now getting dicked Down by tards
its true, white people with Down syndrome are slayers in Asia,

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
giphy.gif
Keep coping
Just be good looking > JBW

@dotacel knows it's just ethic cope

Keep coping
Just be good looking > JBW
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
it is true, keep living in la la land kid. ur future wife is now getting her butthole stretched by tards

• JFL
giphy.gif
yeah i have to agree with you here

people with mental/physical disabilities tend to have an oversized cock
you could think it would be the opposite but no suprisingly
being deforned=literally cant be incel because of your big cock

yeah i have to agree with you here

people with mental/physical disabilities tend to have an oversized cock
you could think it would be the opposite but no suprisingly
being deforned=literally cant be incel because of your big cock
average dick size for man with Down syndrome is 2 meter. tards are fucking 10/10 models right now

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
it is true, keep living in la la land kid. ur future wife is now getting her butthole stretched by tards
good looking white guys like him are shown in the media, not a coping pathetic incel. Sorry boyo you are just a below - average looking guy. I truly feel sorry for you
Images   2019 02 10T173609083

good looking white guys like him are shown in the media, not a coping pathetic incel. Sorry boyo you are just a below - average looking guy. I truly feel sorry for youView attachment 96481
keep coping, go to ur local retard shelter and u will see 10/10 noodle whore Kpop band girls getting their throat painted white by aryan tard cum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 685
?dotacel and I know it's all ethnic cope

JBW is legit but I'm not complaining. Whites are simply the tallest and most good looking group of people on this planet. Move on.

keep coping, go to ur local retard shelter and u will see 10/10 noodle whore Kpop band girls getting their throat painted white by aryan tard cum
Show proof my boi

show proof that this isn't true
Kpop idols only date their own kind. Sorry boyo if you think an average white guy can top 1% tier Korean girls.
Tbh I have never seen a kpop girl date a white guy. Let's see
Screenshot 2019 08 13 20 53 53 684 comandroidchrome

Kpop idols only date their own kind. Sorry boyo if you think an average white guy can top 1% tier Korean girls.
Tbh I have never seen a kpop girl date a white guy. Let's seeView attachment 96487
wonder what her son is going to look like, he is going to be a tard with blonde hair and blue eyes.

JBW is real. You are also correct that for some whites in western countries, they would prefer a normal western girl, however, running JBW is their only option and a cheat code that they were blessed with. I am not going to plaster my face all over the internet along with my exploits, but trust me, it's real.

wonder what her son is going to look like, he is going to be a tard with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Bro those two are korean

• JFL
  • JFL
Society is doomed. It’s over for many men.

legit thread.

i also see alot of retards coping when they see an 8/10 ethnic and say women wont like him because of his race - that is total bullshit
when it comes to ethnicity, on the lower end of looks scale negative features relate to race for example - recessed chin for blacks and huge thick lips as well as pink skin for whites and flat, recessed maxillas for asians. but when you get to the higher end of looks scale men of all races have similar features like good bone structure, skin and eye area respectively- good looking men are their own race.

• +1