About lookism and the blackpill [TEENCELS GTFIH]

Ruakh

Ruakh

Silver
I am currently fourteen years old. I have been on this site for about two months now and during the time I have spent here, this place really changed my outlook on life. I used to be an active member in lookism discord servers and on YouTube channels but I've realised something. More time you spend rotting in places like this, the more time you spend internalizing the black pill, more autistic and unfit for society you become. I've spend the last two years obsessing over shit like the size of my maxilla, how to be "neurotypical" and how to make women laugh. I thought I would never be able to attract women because I was black and wasn't tall. But I've realised that all the chads in my school aren't worried about their phenotype or whether they have a sexually dimorphic face or not. They are just naturally funny and extroverted because of their society and the environment around them. Last month I made this post https://looksmax.org/threads/14m-rate-me-give-softmaxxing-advice-thanks.747289/ after getting bullied by my classmates because of the size of my lips. I was desperate to become Tyrone, I felt people who were lucky enough to be born rich and white took their life situations for granted. During this time, I spent at least two hours a day browsing on this forum, ingesting all the racist bullshit some people say against Jews and blacks. I began to view myself as inferior to white people and grew jealous of them. But now I realise that what random dickheads online think about race doesn't matter. My advice for other adolescents like me on sites like these, especially if you are ethnic is, to take notes on pubertymaxxing and getting into the gym. Even if you must stay active here, only read posts from the best of the best. As teenagers our brains are like sponges and becoming another mindless self-hating rotter on lookism forums won't benefit you, you won't be able to develop your own view on the world and even if you ascend later on in life it will all be meaningless if you think you will always be ugly just because of a feature in your body you can do nothing to change. The man who sits around, disadvantaged, and wallows in his self-pity will always do worse than the man who, disadvantaged, fights against the cruel nature of this world and does everything in his power to become the best he can be. Yes, it is painfully obvious that whites will mostly always do better than any other race in dating but I don't think anyone should sit around and wait to die just because of something they cannot change. People in the modern day are so ungrateful. Look around you. Right now. You have a roof over your house, access endless amounts of information and entertainment online. You have clean running water and warm meals. You have clean clothes and get a good education. You have all the tools you need to ascend so don't worry about any shit that you can't control. If you are already consumed in self hatred and lethargic depression before you leave puberty it's already over.

TLDR: Don't hate yourself for something you can't control just focus on improving yourself.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sexually Disabled, Deleted member 29167, Timmy and 10 others
I am currently fourteen years old. I have been on this site for about two months now and during the time I have spent here, this place really changed my outlook on life. I used to be an active member in lookism discord servers and on YouTube channels but I've realised something. More time you spend rotting in places like this, the more time you spend internalizing the black pill, more autistic and unfit for society you become. I've spend the last two years obsessing over shit like the size of my maxilla, how to be "neurotypical" and how to make women laugh. I thought I would never be able to attract women because I was black and wasn't tall. But I've realised that all the chads in my school aren't worried about their phenotype or whether they have a sexually dimorphic face or not. They are just naturally funny and extroverted because of their society and the environment around them. Last month I made this post https://looksmax.org/threads/14m-rate-me-give-softmaxxing-advice-thanks.747289/ after getting bullied by my classmates because of the size of my lips. I was desperate to become Tyrone, I felt people who were lucky enough to be born rich and white took their life situations for granted. During this time, I spent at least two hours a day browsing on this forum, ingesting all the racist bullshit some people say against Jews and blacks. I began to view myself as inferior to white people and grew jealous of them. But now I realise that what random dickheads online think about race doesn't matter. My advice for other adolescents like me on sites like these, especially if you are ethnic is, to take notes on pubertymaxxing and getting into the gym. Even if you must stay active here, only read posts from the best of the best. As teenagers our brains are like sponges and becoming another mindless self-hating rotter on lookism forums won't benefit you, you won't be able to develop your own view on the world and even if you ascend later on in life it will all be meaningless if you think you will always be ugly just because of a feature in your body you can do nothing to change. The man who sits around, disadvantaged, and wallows in his self-pity will always do worse than the man who, disadvantaged, fights against the cruel nature of this world and does everything in his power to become the best he can be. Yes, it is painfully obvious that whites will mostly always do better than any other race in dating but I don't think anyone should sit around and wait to die just because of something they cannot change. People in the modern day are so ungrateful. Look around you. Right now. You have a roof over your house, access endless amounts of information and entertainment online. You have clean running water and warm meals. You have clean clothes and get a good education. You have all the tools you need to ascend so don't worry about any shit that you can't control. If you are already consumed in self hatred and lethargic depression before you leave puberty it's already over.

TLDR: Don't hate yourself for something you can't control just focus on improving yourself.
dude I swear to God I sometimes feel WAY worse after year of looksmaxxing then when I was NT bluepilled truecel

I actually have hated myself before blackpill it's so brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and 0hMan

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, aspiringexcel and Ruakh
Imagine finding looksmax when your 12 lmao

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, lyricism, mortis and 9 others
Heightmaxx as much as you can, nothing else matters for you right now.

• +1
Reactions: lyricism, Deleted member 29155, Recessed Life and 3 others
Dnrd

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ruakh and bloomercel
Hi Iq post
Absolutely agree that no one below 18 should be on this site. With that being said tho, it is true that many many people will be prejudiced against you because of your race, pheno, looks etc. chad is going to have a good personality because of positive reinforcement while the best most incels get personality whose is the jester archetype because they feel like they must add value or “entertain”, meanwhile chad himself IS the value, so anything he does (within reason) is good enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, colbycovington, Ruakh and 2 others
dude I swear to God I sometimes feel WAY worse after year of looksmaxxing then when I was NT bluepilled truecel

I actually have hated myself before blackpill it's so brutal
finding the bp could be either a curse or a blessing

for guys that are seriously ugly, it will just make them sad af

for guys that have a good base, it is probably a lifesaver

• +1
Reactions: truthpilled, angelo, Deleted member 29155 and 8 others
finding the bp could be either a curse or a blessing

for guys that are seriously ugly, it will just make them sad af

for guys that have a good base, it is probably a lifesaver
well actually for ugly guys like me it's a lifesaver as well cuz I improved a lot but I'm still not on a decent level that's why I'm depressed more than before blackpill it's a curse and a blessing at the same time tbh I could have remain bluepilled truecel but I wouldn't be aware of how over it is blackpill is the truth bro it sometimes hurts but it opens your eyes

well actually for ugly guys like me it's a lifesaver as well cuz I improved a lot but I'm still not on a decent level that's why I'm depressed more than before blackpill it's a curse and a blessing at the same time tbh I could have remain bluepilled truecel but I wouldn't be aware of how over it is blackpill is the truth bro it sometimes hurts but it opens your eyes
When ur ugly you still get treated like shit. It doesn’t hurt as bad cause you don’t know why it’s happening but the negative experiences are still there. Blackpilled ppl just make it worse by beating themselves up mentally after the fact, which is needless suffering.

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh
14 year old has wise words. Based.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lyricism, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 30432 and 1 other person
Leave this site blast hgh or mk667 and eats lots of protein and play contact sports

• +1
Where the fuck are you slow brained faggots coming from and spouting water bullshit.
Stfu clown and gtfo off this forum

• WTF

Looksmax.org in itself is just a circlejerk of LDAR'ing doomers and aspie, incel forum narcies. Looking at most of these niggas it's quite easy to take upon the defeatist rotter mindset most have here. But, as long as you're not a complete retard and understand that most of the people here are a lot older than you — some as old as your fucking dad. Then it's quite easy to navigate through the mindless shitposts and pickup actual worthwhile information. A lot of misleading information here as well, like starve yourself for hgh release to multiply by 300x bro!! :soy: Blah blah, that delude teens into doing stupid shit, but if you research well enough you'll learn about shit like IGF-1 (the peptide that actually causes longitudinal bone growth), DHT, etc. The blackpill will hit you sooner or later in life (Assuming you're here at 14 it seems to have hit you earlier than most), but that doesn't mean you become a mindless doomer. If you've got the fucking money there is no way you won't ascend, even if it's only up to being an MTN/HTN/whatever autistic term you categorize yourself as. Atleast you're presentable now and not completely truecel. Ever since i learnt about HGH on this site, I knew it was something no short of a miracle drug in puberty & so convinced my parents to get me on Somatropin, buy me numerous supplements (Boron, Zinc, magnesium, msm, letrozole, etc). Enroll me in a sport earlier this summer to lose the excess fat i had ( i was 21-22% bf upon discovering this site), continued mewing/hardmewing, chewing (had been 7 months ish at this point), albeit now knowing they're mostly cope from reading the info on this site . It took a while but I'm currently 16% bf with a very good jaw (i've always had decent forward growth since a kid but was slightly chubby). Finally have ab outlines for the first time in my life & have received numerous IOIs. something i've never expected in my life, as I always was a fat geeky kid never caring for girls till the blackpill hit me in my teens. I'm truly thankful I discovered this aspie forum & the blackpill. If you're not recessed and have an ok-ish base, investing into *actually* looksmaxxing will quite literally change your life. Plus, quite a few based users here that have funny posts.

Will also be posting my changes after discovering this forum, soon. I'm of similar age as you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Ruakh
Yes you are correct. You're mindset about life is better than the blackpill quitters on here, you probably realised blackpill is wrong alot of the time and it's more important to be confident and social. Leave while u can before ur full on body mismorphic

• +1
I’m glad that 14 yo me didn’t discovered the Blackpill

• +1
im not reading an entire paragraph from a 14 year old little black niglet stfu

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, bloomercel, Deleted member 3105 and 1 other person

dnr + nigger

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, bloomercel and Ruakh
Watch Hamza, Andrew Tate. Become sigma

• +1
if you’re below 18 and still in highschool just instagrammax and get a fringe you’ll get laid pretty easily

didn’t read thread tho

• Hmm...
oh fr?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and Ruakh
Why do people come on to my thread just to say they didn't read. If you don't want to read it don't click on the fucking thread dumbass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Tell that to this mf

You're 14 nigga don't bullshit us, two years ago you were watching TikTok compilations and playing Fortnite not rotting on incel forums.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 3105
If you’re sub-MTN you HAVE to find the black pill or your life will just be continuous suffering for no apparent reason. This was my experience. I wish I found the black pill at 14. At this point I’m so mentally fucked up (and my base won’t let me ascend to Chad tier by surgery) that there’s not much hope to ever have a fulfilling life.

I can ascend to HTN probably but it’s too little, too late.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan
Why do people come on to my thread just to say they didn't read. If you don't want to read it don't click on the fucking thread dumbass.
I read all
But what a shit thread was that you bliepilled infant nigglet.

how tall are you

a 14yr old is more literate than 90% of the forum. Good mentality

• Love it
@Ruakh you play any sports?

Just gym max trust