Abs is the biggest cope on GYM/looksmaxxing that there is

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
this shit serves for NOTHING outside of pictures ( pratical function yes abdomen is really useful but im talking about aesthetics )
>will only show on low bf ( meaning you will have low time with it since on gym you will be constnatly changing %BF )
>will only show on pump or when you force it
>will only show on specific lights
if you are just laying around and relaxed even if you are a gym rat your ABS will be basically non existent
better simply focus on the V near your belly/groin

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, RoundHouse, Chadeep and 4 others
Indeed.

1542763283217.png

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Blue, Deleted member 7419, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
this shit serves for NOTHING outside of pictures ( pratical function yes abdomen is really useful but im talking about aesthetics )
>will only show on low bf ( meaning you will have low time with it since on gym you will be constnatly changing %BF )
if you are just laying around and relaxed even if you are a gym rat your ABS will be basically non existent
it's more of an indicator of your bf level than anything
when people say "lean down til you have abs" it's so that your face can be lean, not for the abs themselves

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 7419, Yerico7 and 4 others
its a normie cope

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
if youre abs dont show at attainably lean bf percentage you have shit genetics

i know dudes who have cut abs year round with minimal effort, one doesnt even lift he just does normie athletic stuff and has a great physique

genetics is king

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, wagbox, animo123 and 8 others
>watches anime
>only now realizing abs aren't that important

JFL @ the fitness knowledge around here

it's more of an indicator of your bf level than anything
when people say "lean down til you have abs" it's so that your face can be lean, not for the abs themselves
As guidance here yes but you know most general people just don't get it...

• +1
Reactions: SharkTales and joeveniro
>watches anime
>only now realizing abs aren't that important

JFL @ the fitness knowledge around here
if i have face why should i care so heavily on body jfl

Research using eye tracking devices showed that womens eyes went to the ab area first when looking at men.

Further, ever notice how women will often touch the abs of men when they are getting pounded? I think having abs is a huge turn on for women during sex.

The true COPE is acting as if it isn't a positive thing.

With that being said, the cost of attaining and maintaining abs may not be worth the positives, depending on the individual. But lets be honest - having abs is a positive.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, animo123, Wallenberg and 8 others
if i have face why should i care so heavily on body jfl
Pexels mark neal 2119642

If you don't feel an instinctual desire to craft your body into one of symmetry, beauty, and aesthetics, beyond the pursuit of women you're lost.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Going2KillMyself, Lolcel and 6 others
Research using eye tracking devices showed that womens eyes went to the ab area first when looking at men.

Further, ever notice how women will often touch the abs of men when they are getting pounded? I think having abs is a huge turn on for women during sex.

With that being said, the cost of attaining and maintaining abs may not be worth the positives, depending on the individual. But lets be honest - having abs is a positive.
This is the same as the dick size argument. Once they see you without a shirt, they are fucking you regardless. Their is this one funny image from a guy from /fit/ who only trained shoulders for like 3 years, and with a shirt he looks like a gigamogger and without one a flabby DYEL. He said he slayed but that chicks where often dissapointed when he took of his shirt :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Doober, defaya and 1 other person
always stay low bf, bulking is cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 7419, Yerico7 and 2 others
Everyone has abs water est wet

I absmog this entire forum and in my experience its a huge halo for getting foids.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 7419
I've had visible abs since I was in elementary school and they show no matter what. It's entirely genetic regarding whether they show all the time or not.

Cope. Abs = make jbs as sprinkler
Abs are the only muscle can make jbs wet.
Keep coping high bf pig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
I’d happily transfer some fat off my face and onto my shredded abs. Abs are a halo but lean face is waaay better and the reason I’m still going leaner

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7

if she sees your abs you've already won. win more > win harder. but sure abs is nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
This is the same as the dick size argument. Once they see you without a shirt, they are fucking you regardless. Their is this one funny image from a guy from /fit/ who only trained shoulders for like 3 years, and with a shirt he looks like a gigamogger and without one a flabby DYEL. He said he slayed but that chicks where often dissapointed when he took of his shirt :lul:
In my experience the first place women will touch a guy is their shoulders. It's a super common very reliable ioi

if she sees your abs you've already won. win more > win harder. but sure abs is nice
Yeah I mean I agree that its pretty low on the list of things that matter, but acting as if its literally irrelevant I think is cope.

I thought the same thing, but abs really bring everything together. If you just have a big chest and arms it doesn’t look good. Add abs and all the sudden you are shredded. It brings everything together

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Wallenberg
If you can’t maintain low bodyfat without tracking calories/starving you’re low T. Lean is life

Maintaining good posture is easier with good abs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479
God damn this physique just screams high T
Yes looks like the Hugh Jackman wolverine bod. I think the frame also plays into it. The swole physique i guess

• +1
Reactions: Blue