absolute definitive proof eye color matters and is possibly the only thing that matters

cancercell

cancercell

Glock beam turn a white man to an Indian 👁️
this guy has heterochromia but in some pics and vids he looks like he has normal eyes for some reason might be a filter idfk

his PFL literally looks wider and he looks 100% more exotic, insane feline eyes to decent everyday normie eyes (brutal it's still dark green imagine how subhuman he would look with dark brown)

his eye color is carrying his eye area SO fucking hard
I think since his eye color is so light it blends in with his sclera more and makes his PFL look longer, like a seamless sclera-pupil transition
similar to this

light green eyes with blonde hair and tan skin is literally unmoggable btw. i think the absence of a limbal ring actually looks good in his case because it makes his relatively underwhelming PFL look wider, but someone with wide PFL like strijd doesn't really need this

a6ff4b6b71f4886ec01741e7c6b2f556.jpg

you cannot fucking lose with light colored eyes. light colored (ideally green) normie eyes > dark brown hunter eyes every day of the week
if you say eye color doesn't matter I will not be able to imagine you in any other way than this
20535429-indian-business-man-with-laptop.jpg

pretty sure he is blackpilled and got rhino bc his nose looks completely artificial to me jfl nosepilled once again @curlyheadjames @Biggdink

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, User49, exo and 9 others
Just David Bowie Maxx bro

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Just David Bowie Maxx bro
he suffers a similar fate as the guy in OP

i think he actually had anisocoria and heterochromia, since one pupil is a lot larger than the other one but the eye color itself also looks darker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
  • JFL
Reactions: cancercell
it’s over for my shit brown eyes innit mate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and cancercell
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Vermilioncore
This gay forum isn’t ready for nose and green eyes pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, n0rthface, merelyademigod and 5 others
This gay forum isn’t ready for nose and green eyes pill
they keep coping with muh maxilla but at a certain point OTHER SHIT is important too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 26640, BongMog and 1 other person
Based thread eye colour pill is a massive part of the colouring pill

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
Eye color is truly eveything

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, n0rthface, Deleted member 27447 and 4 others
this guy has heterochromia but in some pics and vids he looks like he has normal eyes for some reason might be a filter idfk

his PFL literally looks wider and he looks 100% more exotic, insane feline eyes to decent everyday normie eyes (brutal it's still dark green imagine how subhuman he would look with dark brown)

View attachment 2136010
View attachment 2136012
View attachment 2136013
View attachment 2136016

I think since his eye color is so light it blends in with his sclera more and makes his PFL look longer, like a seamless sclera-pupil transition
similar to this

View attachment 2136026
View attachment 2136027

light green eyes with blonde hair and tan skin is literally unmoggable btw. i think the absence of a limbal ring actually looks good in his case because it makes his relatively underwhelming PFL look wider, but someone with wide PFL like strijd doesn't really need this

View attachment 2136021View attachment 2136024

you cannot fucking lose with light colored eyes. light colored (ideally green) normie eyes > dark brown hunter eyes every day of the week
if you say eye color doesn't matter I will not be able to imagine you in any other way than this

pretty sure he is blackpilled and got rhino bc his nose looks completely artificial to me jfl nosepilled once again @curlyheadjames @Biggdink

Do you still think this guy would still be popular if he had negative canthal tilt, asymmetric eyes, bad eye shape, and yellow sclera?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25119
Do you still think this guy would still be popular if he had negative canthal tilt, asymmetric eyes, bad eye shape, and yellow sclera?
I Dont Think So No Way GIF by FTX_Official

There are many factors that contribute to an attractive eye, and I don't think having a good eye color can significantly make you attractive.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25119
There are many factors that contribute to an attractive eye, and I don't think having a good eye color can significantly make you attractive.
no shit. do you think he would be as attractive with t50s?

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 25119, Deleted member 18544 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Shieda_Kayn, Deleted member 18544 and 1 other person
just give him almost every eye failo theory btw

is the distance between these two eyes a failo?

literally the majority of his appeal comes from his insane eye color

vasilyblue-jpg.2126077
vasilybrown-png.2126078

1679907764716-png.2126080

stop coping "blackpiller"
I am not coping, they are still attractive with brown eyes

I recommend watching this video:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 25119
I am not coping, they are still attractive with brown eyes

I recommend watching this video:

i already saw it and forgot about it so it didnt stick with me therefor it didnt change my mind. colored eyes are superior i dont get why this blackpilled forum copes so incredibly hard on this topic. of course eye shape matters as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and RichardSpencel
t50 shitskins coping ITT

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and cancercell
i already saw it and forgot about it so it didnt stick with me therefor it didnt change my mind. colored eyes are superior i dont get why this blackpilled forum copes so incredibly hard on this topic. of course eye shape matters as well
Well, that's just your opinion.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 25119
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, IhateDentists, User49 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 25119 and cancercell
I don't understand how I misinterpreted what you said. You stated that eye color is superior, which is your opinion, but I personally disagree with it.
eye color is superior... to what? to eye shape? of course i would prefer a good eye shape with brown eyes as opposed to BO2cel shape with light green eyes... normie light green eyes on the other hand...

you literally have to create death tier eye area failos to minimize the halo that light colored eyes have... now imagine how disgusting they would look with t50s. LOL

trust me females do not notice your fucking canthal tilt and PFL these things are subconcious what she does notice though is your eye color and that can be the sole appeal of your eye area. the guy in OP literally has a normie eye shape with amazing color

i don't understand how you can think eye color isn't important after seeing these images
literally the majority of his appeal comes from his insane eye color

vasilyblue-jpg.2126077
vasilybrown-png.2126078

1679907764716-png.2126080

stop coping "blackpiller"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and RichardSpencel
I don't understand how I misinterpreted what you said. You stated that eye color is superior, which is your opinion, but I personally disagree with it.
blue eyes are a massive halo on men, partially due to the fact that they are a masculine dimorphic trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
eye color is superior... to what? to eye shape? of course i would prefer a good eye shape with brown eyes as opposed to BO2cel shape with light green eyes... normie light green eyes on the other hand...
trust me females do not analyze your fucking canthal tilt and PFL these things are subconcious what she does analyze though is your eye color and that can be the sole appeal of your eye area. the guy in OP literally has a normie eye shape with amazing color

i don't understand how you can think eye color isn't important after seeing these images
I feel like you overrate the importance of eye color. There are many other factors that matter more when it comes to attractiveness, such as facial shape, overall appearance, eyebrows, and eyelashes. Most people with colorful eyes already have these features that make them attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25119 and Michael Myers
blue eyes are a massive halo on men, partially due to the fact that they are a masculine dimorphic trait
Brown eye are more masculine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25119, User49, RichardSpencel and 3 others
I feel like you overrate the importance of eye color. There are many other factors that matter more when it comes to attractiveness, such as facial shape, overall appearance, eyebrows, and eyelashes. Most people with colorful eyes already have these features that make them attractive.

View attachment 2136010
View attachment 2136012
View attachment 2136013
View attachment 2136016

similar to this

View attachment 2136026
View attachment 2136027

View attachment 2136021View attachment 2136024

He looks good regardless of eye color.

You’re right. I suspect OP is a self-hating deathnik.

i made a post the other day how noses are important then everyone besides a few high iq moggers started spewing cope about "NOSE DOESNT MATTER BUT BONES MATTER!" no shit but its still important same goes with eye color

You’re right. I suspect OP is a self-hating deathnik.
im a self hating t30 whiteboi i like you but youre wrong on eye color. leave it to the people who actually know shit about aesthetics

im a self hating t30 whiteboi i like you but youre wrong on eye color. leave it to the people who actually know shit about aesthetics
Only deathniks care about eye color though. Never had I heard a white person IRL praising eye color. It was and still is always deathniks.

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
If all of the world population had blue eyes we would be talking about brown eyes more.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25119 and Deleted member 17920
they keep coping with muh maxilla but at a certain point OTHER SHIT is important too
because you have some people who are literally looks maxxing and then other, like myself, who just want to be human. although i'm getting revision rhinoplasty as soon as i get my jaws fixed

If all of the world population had blue eyes we would be talking about brown eyes more.
Wrong. Blue eyes are a male dimorphic trait as shown by the studies in my thread.

Brown eyes look better on females.

• +1
Reactions: User49
Why do you want to look like those gay prettyboys?

unfortunately we live in the real world not in your dreams of subjectivity

you have a mogger eye color too without it u would have 120k posts bro

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Only deathniks care about eye color though. Never had I heard a white person IRL praising eye color. It was and still is always deathniks.
i never hear anyone talking about forwardly grown maxillas but here so i guess it doesnt matter

Blue eyes are a masculine trait

this is an unproven assumption. if you had someone with black irises it would look like shit even though it would be super rare. of course there'd be some freaks into it, but to most people it would look like shit. red eyes don't even exist and they don't look particularly good.

View attachment twinklens-freshgo-colored-contacts-nonno-red-eyes-29969436213329_400x.webp

it could be that blue eyes simply look better, not because they're rare.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
i never hear anyone talking about forwardly grown maxillas but here so i guess it doesnt matter
Silly comparison. This is about eye color, not bones.

Silly comparison. This is about eye color, not bones.
you can have whatever opinion you want i probably will never change it however look at guys like jared leto or cillian murphy and tell me eye color still doesnt matter