absolute definitive proof eye color matters and is possibly the only thing that matters

I don't know, man. I just finished reading a study where 40 male and 40 female students were rated for perceived dominance and attractiveness. The study found that there was no correlation between attractiveness and eye color. Additionally, it revealed that brown-eyed men were rated as more dominant than men with blue eyes.

@hade Brutal, seems like you aren't going to respond. I don't think you did a good job at reading the study.

@TRUE_CEL also JFL at you upvoting his post too eventhough it says blue-eyed faces were percieved as more dominant than brown-eyed faces (which is the opposite of what he claimed it said):

The brown-eyed faces were perceived as more trustworthy than the blue-eyed ones. Sex of face had a significant effect on perceived trustworthiness (F1,76 = 59.90, p = 0.001, η2 = 0.441); female faces were rated as more trustworthy than male faces. We found a significant negative correlation between perceived trustworthiness and perceived dominance

Further, the longer chin of blue-eyed individuals makes them look less baby-faced. It has been shown that higher ratings for honesty are given to more baby-faced people with shorter chins and lower-positioned facial features

3344480_1680558310010.png

I was fully expecting mogger bones ratios and overally coloring w indicators of health when clicking this thread. OP stop using chads and saying their one feature makes or breaks their face. W brown eyes he would mog this entire forum lmao

I was fully expecting mogger bones ratios and overally coloring w indicators of health when clicking this thread. OP stop using chads and saying their one feature makes or breaks their face. W brown eyes he would mog this entire forum lmao
naH you got clickbaited nigger no intelliegnt theories are created on this forum anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
naH you got clickbaited nigger no intelliegnt theories are created on this forum anymore
if you want to nuke his smv w one feature, give him dark skin. Then it will be truly over

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
@hade Brutal, seems like you aren't going to respond. I don't think you did a good job at reading the study.

@TRUE_CEL also JFL at you upvoting his post too eventhough it says blue-eyed faces were percieved as more dominant than brown-eyed faces (which is the opposite of what he claimed it said):

The brown-eyed faces were perceived as more trustworthy than the blue-eyed ones. Sex of face had a significant effect on perceived trustworthiness (F1,76 = 59.90, p = 0.001, η2 = 0.441); female faces were rated as more trustworthy than male faces. We found a significant negative correlation between perceived trustworthiness and perceived dominance

Further, the longer chin of blue-eyed individuals makes them look less baby-faced. It has been shown that higher ratings for honesty are given to more baby-faced people with shorter chins and lower-positioned facial features

Honestly, bro, I don't really want to debate about eye color because it's kind of pointless. I don't really care if you think blue eyes are better than brown or vice versa.

Honestly, bro, I don't really want to debate about eye color because it's kind of pointless. I don't really care if you think blue eyes are better than brown or vice versa.
Why did you lie about reading that study you linked?

So how did you come to the conclusion that it says brown eyes are percieved as more dominant...? It quite clearly says the opposite, there's even a graph.

Further, the longer chin of blue-eyed individuals makes them look less baby-faced.
It has been shown that higher ratings for honesty are given to more baby-faced people with shorter chins and lower-positioned facial features

Last edited:
So how did you come to the conclusion that it says brown eyes are percieved as more dominant...? It quite clearly says the opposite.
It was the wrong link for another study where they investigated whether eye color correlated with trustworthiness, but I meant to use this link.

It was the wrong link for another study where they investigated whether eye color correlated with trustworthiness, but I meant to use this link.
@cloUder thoughts on this study?

@cloUder thoughts on this study?
It's worthless since they repeated the same experiment later and found the opposite result. It doesnt replicate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
It's worthless since they repeated the same experiment later and found the opposite result. It doesnt replicate.
Didn't realise both studies were done by the same people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
the only things necessary to look attractive is angular clear face and height.

the only things necessary to look attractive is angular clear face and height.
cope. dravidians for example will never be attractive no matter how good their facial structure is, or how tall they are

Blue eyes aren't fucking masculine lmfao, I don't know what you're talking about.

That's not a good argument.
Yes it is, a physical trait being more male common means it's masculine, and blue eyes are also obviously more striking than brown eyes.

More studies in this thread:

Last edited:
trust me females do not notice your fucking canthal tilt and PFL these things are subconcious what she does notice though is your eye color and that can be the sole appeal of your eye area. the guy in OP literally has a normie eye shape with amazing color
Kind of true, look at Hexum, he has nct and his eye area still looks very good and very attractive to 99%, if not 100% of girlsl!Blue eyes saved his eye area!