absolute definitive proof eye color matters and is possibly the only thing that matters

Thank you but why prettyboy over maesthetic?
tbh it worked for me but i'm 17 i will probably have to transition into maesthetic in my 20s
i don't wear 1000 chains and bracelets though just simple "prettyboy" softmaxxes that fit my look

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
you can have whatever opinion you want i probably will never change it however look at guys like jared leto or cillian murphy and tell me eye color still doesnt matter
It only matters if you want deathnik women but I assume you want to go for women of your own race? I have a green-eyed almost lightskin Tyronelite friend and I asked him (to test out my theory) about if women ever mention his eye color. He said only ethnic women did and we went to a white high school together. Plus I only knew about him because some MENA chick from one of my classes tweeted that a boy in her class had green eyes. :lul: You can have your opinion of course but objectively speaking it’s not eye color that matters but rather the shape of your eyes. The only case where eye color can matter is when you have dark skin; because it’s extremely rare. If it’s common or relatively common then it’s nothing special. Plenty of ethnic people have colored eyes too but since they are usually lighter skinned it’s not anything special.

• Hmm...
Reactions: cancercell
It only matters if you want deathnik women but I assume you want to go for women of your own race? I have a green-eyed almost lightskin Tyronelite friend and I asked him (to test out my theory) about if women ever mention his eye color. He said only ethnic women did and we went to a white high school together. Plus I only knew about him because some MENA chick from one of my classes tweeted that a boy in her class had green eyes. :lul: You can have your opinion of course but objectively speaking it’s not eye color that matters but rather the shape of your eyes. The only case where eye color can matter is when you have dark skin; because it’s extremely rare. If it’s common or relatively common then it’s nothing special. Plenty of ethnic people have colored eyes too but since they are usually lighter skinned it’s not anything special.
i'm sure ethnic women mention it more but that doesn't mean that white women look at them the same way they would if they had t50s
light eyes halo everybody. shape is more important of course, but literally every single eye area benefits from light eyes. it's like height. a tall htn mogs a short htn every day

i'm sure ethnic women mention it more but that doesn't mean that white women look at them the same way they would if they had t50s
light eyes halo everybody. shape is more important of course, but literally every single eye area benefits from light eyes. it's like height. a tall htn mogs a short htn every day
Then if you acknowledge that shape is more important, why do you make a dubious claim such as “every single eye area benefits from light eyes”? It’s not even true. A person with A10 bug eyes still has an ugly eye area. Whether it’s T30 or A10 makes no difference.

Then if you acknowledge that shape is more important, why do you make a dubious claim such as “every single eye area benefits from light eyes”? It’s not even true. A person with A10 bug eyes still has an ugly eye area. Whether it’s T30 or A10 makes no difference.
you're using extreme examples but even the bug eyed dude benefits from light eyes. jared leto and cillian murphy have terrible eye shapes but amazing color

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
Wrong. Blue eyes are a male dimorphic trait as shown by the studies in my thread.

Brown eyes look better on females.
I don't know, man. I just finished reading a study where 40 male and 40 female students were rated for perceived dominance and attractiveness. The study found that there was no correlation between attractiveness and eye color. Additionally, it revealed that brown-eyed men were rated as more dominant than men with blue eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25119 and Michael Myers
he looks blind.

this is an unproven assumption. if you had someone with black irises it would look like shit even though it would be super rare. of course there'd be some freaks into it, but to most people it would look like shit. red eyes don't even exist and they don't look particularly good.

View attachment 2136422

it could be that blue eyes simply look better, not because they're rare.
The only reason people think blue eyes are more attractive is that only 8% of the world's population has them. If the majority of the world had blue eyes and only 8% had brown eyes, there would still be people who think brown eyes are the most attractive eye color.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 25119, User49, Deleted member 26640 and 2 others
The only reason people think blue eyes are more attractive is that only 8% of the world's population has them. If the majority of the world had blue eyes and only 8% had brown eyes, there would still be people who think brown eyes are the most attractive eye color.
Pretty much this.

another dogpill.

true in theory but blue eyes still are more aesthetically pleasing

for example mexicans and indians arent looked at as exotic in america because even though they are rarer they still look like dogshit, blacks have much more appeal but still arent sought after like whites, its not all about rarity.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Except I just argued that that's not the case and you offered no counter argument or support of your claim. You just restated it. I can think of even more arguments. Like colors besides brown are just inherently exotic. That's why male birds will display colors other than brown to impress the females which remain mostly brown. You even find this in primates like the mandril. Now maybe if blue was the default neutral color for skin and plants and dirt like brown is then brown eyes would look better.

• +1
Except I just argued that that's not the case and you offered no counter argument or support of your claim. You just restated it. I can think of even more arguments. Like colors besides brown are just inherently exotic. That's why male birds will display colors other than brown to impress the females which remain mostly brown. You even find this in primates like the mandril. Now maybe if blue was the default neutral color for skin and plants and dirt like brown is then brown eyes would look better.
blue is the least common color found in nature

if brown were the least common color then brown eyes might look good but we live in reality where blue is the least common

blue is the least common color found in nature

if brown were the least common color then brown eyes might look good but we live in reality where blue is the least common
however, green is an extremely common color in nature but still looks good

it's attractive because it's the rarest eye color

I have decent eyes with the misfortune of having trifling pfl

I have decent eyes with the misfortune of having trifling pfl

your eye area is really good what the fuck are you talking about
your pfl is average not a failo

true in theory but blue eyes still are more aesthetically pleasing

for example mexicans and indians arent looked at as exotic in america because even though they are rarer they still look like dogshit, blacks have much more appeal but still arent sought after like whites, its not all about rarity.
I still believe that people would think brown eyes are better if the majority of the population had blue eyes, since people often consider rare things to be better than common things due to their perceived value, uniqueness, and social status. I agree with you that blue eyes are aesthetically pleasing, but most Indians look like dog shit. It's important to note that Hispanics are currently the largest minority group in the US.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25119 and Deleted member 27447
you're using extreme examples but even the bug eyed dude benefits from light eyes. jared leto and cillian murphy have terrible eye shapes but amazing color
View attachment 2136437View attachment 2136438
The real reason why Cillian Murphy and Jared Leto are attractive is because of their jawlines, and the same can be said for Vinne Hacker, even though he has a worse eye area than both Cillian Murphy and Jared Leto.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25119
I still believe that people would think brown eyes are better if the majority of the population had blue eyes, since people often consider rare things to be better than common things due to their perceived value, uniqueness, and social status. I agree with you that blue eyes are aesthetically pleasing, but most Indians look like dog shit. It's important to note that Hispanics are currently the largest minority group in the US.
hmmm tbh i don't know now

green eyes are the RAREST color and often times the most aesthetically pleasing color, even though green is commonly found in nature (plants, bugs, etc.) unlike blue

since there are still good looking people with brown eyes (just harder to be good looking), but there are virtually no good looking people with bad facial development, deformed ears, etc. i think brown eyes might actually be sought after if they were the rarest, even though they look like shit. maybe they wouldn't look like shit since we are so accustomed to seeing exotic blue eyes. don't really know and it doesn't really matter since we don't live in that imaginary world

The real reason why Cillian Murphy and Jared Leto are attractive is because of their jawlines, and the same can be said for Vinne Hacker, even though he has a worse eye area than both Cillian Murphy and Jared Leto.
this is just cope they would look far worse with poop eyes

• +1
I don't know, man. I just finished reading a study where 40 male and 40 female students were rated for perceived dominance and attractiveness. The study found that there was no correlation between attractiveness and eye color. Additionally, it revealed that brown-eyed men were rated as more dominant than men with blue eyes.

Blue eyes are a masculine trait because males are much more blue eyed than females, proven by the studies in the thread I linked above.

Also, the study you linked literally says the opposite of what you claim it says:

The brown-eyed faces were perceived as more trustworthy than the blue-eyed ones. Sex of face had a significant effect on perceived trustworthiness (F1,76 = 59.90, p = 0.001, η2 = 0.441); female faces were rated as more trustworthy than male faces. We found a significant negative correlation between perceived trustworthiness and perceived dominance

Further, the longer chin of blue-eyed individuals makes them look less baby-faced. It has been shown that higher ratings for honesty are given to more baby-faced people with shorter chins and lower-positioned facial features

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
since there are still good looking people with brown eyes (just harder to be good looking), but there are virtually no good looking people with bad facial development, deformed ears, etc. i think brown eyes might actually be sought after if they were the rarest, even though they look like shit. maybe they wouldn't look like shit since we are so accustomed to seeing exotic blue eyes. don't really know and it doesn't really matter since we don't live in that imaginary world
I don’t think it's harder to be good-looking if you have brown eyes because attractiveness is determined by your bone structure and facial harmony, and since most people in the world have brown eyes, there are technically more good-looking people with brown eyes than blue eyes.

this is just cope they would look far worse with poop eyes
To be honest, it's their jawline that carries them; if they had an average jawline, they would be a normie at best. Despite Vinnie Hacker having a negative cantal tilt and alot of upper eyelid exposure, he still gets thirsted over by women.

• JFL
I don’t think it's harder to be good-looking if you have brown eyes because attractiveness is determined by your bone structure and facial harmony, and since most people in the world have brown eyes, there are technically more good-looking people with brown eyes than blue eyes.

To be honest, it's their jawline that carries them; if they had an average jawline, they would be a normie at best. Despite Vinnie Hacker having a negative cantal tilt and alot of upper eyelid exposure, he still gets thirsted over by women.
vinnie hacker with blue eyes would be unmoggable this discussion is giving me brain fog tbh colored eyes mog 💔

• +1
Blue eyes are a masculine trait because males are much more blue eyed than females, proven by the studies in the thread I linked above.

Also, the study you linked literally says the opposite of what you claim it says:

The brown-eyed faces were perceived as more trustworthy than the blue-eyed ones. Sex of face had a significant effect on perceived trustworthiness (F1,76 = 59.90, p = 0.001, η2 = 0.441); female faces were rated as more trustworthy than male faces. We found a significant negative correlation between perceived trustworthiness and perceived dominance

Further, the longer chin of blue-eyed individuals makes them look less baby-faced. It has been shown that higher ratings for honesty are given to more baby-faced people with shorter chins and lower-positioned facial features

View attachment 2136524
Idk if that a reliable source but the website that I use is a networking for scientists and researchers to share papers, ask and answer questions, and find collaborators.

• +1
  • +1
Idk if that a reliable source but the website that I use is a networking for scientists and researchers to share papers, ask and answer questions, and find collaborators.
What does this have to do with what I wrote?

• +1
Anyone can make a claim without providing evidence.
What? The text I copy pasted is from the study that you sent here:
You claimed the study revealed brown-eyed men were percieved as more dominant when the study actually revealed the opposite...

3344480_1680558310010.png

They both have bad eye shapes though.. could have picked Jeremy Meeks as a better example.
exactly, they both have bad eye shapes haloed hard by light blue eyes. meeks has a very good eye shape haloed hard by light blue eyes

exactly, they both have bad eye shapes haloed hard by light blue eyes. meeks has a very good eye shape haloed hard by light blue eyes
Meeks would still look as good with darker eyes though…?

• JFL
Meeks would still look as good with darker eyes though…?
no he would not. JFL
he would look good but not as good
literally his entire appeal is his blue eyes since it's uncommon in his phenotype, looks exotic as fuck he's a gigachad

no he would not. JFL
literally his entire appeal is his blue eyes since it's uncommon in his phenotype, looks exotic as fuck he's a gigachad
Cope.

no he would not. JFL
Is that you in your profile picture? Looks good.

It’s over for you, you don’t have light eyes. Go post on incels.is
qbjp9xd62x091.jpg

i eye mog you to the edge of the universe and back

You have turd colored eyes. Never began…
they're light colored asf 9.5/10 eye area unironically

don't put words in my mouth i'm not saying eye color is the ONLY important thing i'm saying it is 100% important

View attachment 2136769
don't put words in my mouth i'm not saying eye color is the ONLY important thing i'm saying it is 100% important
by 100% important i dont mean 100% in importance jfl

View attachment 2136769
The only time eye color is a real halo is when it’s coupled with dark skin. This is impressive:

This isn’t impressive (she’s Arabic!)

With light skin it’s kinda expected anyway that you have colored eyes as well so it’s not an actual halo.

The only time eye color is a real halo is when it’s coupled with dark skin. This is impressive:

View attachment 2136777

This isn’t impressive (she’s Arabic!)

View attachment 2136778

With light skin it’s kinda expected anyway that you have colored eyes as well so it’s not an actual halo.
damn first guy has an insane eye area, would look good on anyone (yes, even a white man)

you are right, as a white person skin it's expected that you have colored eyes, so dark eyes become a failo

vasilyblue-jpg.2126077

vasilybrown-png.2126078

loses the ethereal look

do not get me wrong, like you have in the past trying to twist my words - you can still be good looking with dark eyes

i am not replying to you anymore, you can have your opinion i can have mine :ogre:

Dayker6 is a well known eye color frauder and uses makeup to his advantage he used to be HTN

• +1
Dayker6 is a well known eye color frauder and uses makeup to his advantage he used to be HTN
holy shit actually? i suspected he uses contacts because there is no limbal ring sometimes and i've literally never seen anyone with that eye color before irl or online, that shade of light green/grey

i think he uses one of these

lifefuel for me since no one has called him out on it in his comments they're just like "omg your eyes are so beautiful :D"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
holy shit actually? i suspected he uses contacts because there is no limbal ring sometimes and i've literally never seen anyone with that eye color before irl or online, that shade of light green/grey

i think he uses one of these

lifefuel for me since no one has called him out on it in his comments they're just like "omg your eyes are so beautiful :D"
i told a girl at my school 3 years ago hes a contact frauder and she was like OMG IDC LOOK AT HIS JAWLINE AND HIS FRECKLES
even though the same girl called me out for contacts months prior and thought i was weird and i was friendzoned for life after

• +1
i told a girl at my school 3 years ago hes a contact frauder and she was like OMG IDC LOOK AT HIS JAWLINE AND HIS FRECKLES
even though the same girl called me out for contacts months prior and thought i was weird and i was friendzoned for life after
fuck that ho 💯

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
What? The text I copy pasted is from the study that you sent here:

You claimed the study revealed brown-eyed men were percieved as more dominant when the study actually revealed the opposite...

3344480_1680558310010.png
@hade ?