don’t let the opinions of toilets discourage you gymcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, retard, Absi and 8 others
3.21 is a massive jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, x30001, gaymidget and 2 others
FUCK why didn't she also add Height to the equation that would of made things more clear.

1.height 2.face 3.body

yup, just having lean and slightly mascular is more then ok already, the rest depend on your face and height

• +1
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn and Deleted member 685
Dont believe in what a foid says. Believe in what they do. This video is irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Why is this bitch talking so annoying? Would pay a lot of money to fight her in cage sis

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
NO FACE, YOU'RE OUT OF THE RACE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, SikKunt and nattycel
what girls say vs waht they do ! XD

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 470
Dont believe in what a foid says. Believe in what they do. This video is irrelevant.

Ok, I have a sunken chest, bloated belly, and skinny-fat fridge shaped body yet still had jb's direct approach me.

Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: x30001
This video alone shows how fucked up I am. I always say, and say it again. FACE=EVERYTHING

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Blackpill at 1:24:
  1. eyes
  2. smile
  3. the rest

don’t let the opinions of toilets discourage you gymcels
If gymcelling won't get you any action at the very least I can intidate normal fags. Once I add MMAmaxxing into the mix I will be unstoppable.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Ok, I have a sunken chest, bloated belly, and skinny-fat fridge shaped body yet still had jb's direct approach me.

Congratulations, i guess (?)

If gymcelling won't get you any action at the very least I can intidate normal fags. Once I add MMAmaxxing into the mix I will be unstoppable.

Terrorizing people just for being normalfags is a cold comfort.

yup, just having lean and slightly mascular is more then ok already, the rest depend on your face and height
and frame to an extend although it plays a less role

FUCK why didn't she also add Height to the equation that would of made things more clear.

1.height 2.face 3.body
NO.
Face 1
Height 2
Body 3

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, androidcel and Demonstrator
gookcel spotted lowinhibmaxxing at 01:32

Gymceling with a sub 8 face and being under 6 foot is like putting sprinkles on a shit sandwich

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
1.dick
2.dick
3.dick

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
great news for you guys who are a little insecure about your body, most of the girls I talked to said they preferred face so just have a good face
lmfao great news indeed!

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross
more suicide fuel

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
You're the captain obvious of this forum.

Thank god. As a 5'11" skinnyfat fag who has a decent face this is LifeFuel. My face is only getting better with accutane and mewing. And I'm 17 (in 6 days) so hopefully I can get up to 6'0" and be able to slay while keeping my deadlift max at 100.

Thank god. As a 5'11" skinnyfat fag who has a decent face this is LifeFuel. My face is only getting better with accutane and mewing. And I'm 17 (in 6 days) so hopefully I can get up to 6'0" and be able to slay while keeping my deadlift max at 100.

Sorry buddy boy, the video was "Face or Body" not "Body doesn't matter". They prioritize face but they still want both and you can't compete if you're lacking in one.