not really?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
ye that’s my bad i meant physique
still waiitng for frame pic

my waist bidelt ratio is 1.5 so not really frame mog either

whats ur siblings height?
they're not full siblings. we only share a mom so it doesn't matter but sure

12yo half sis - 5'2", don't know her dad's height, then there's another different dad: 6yo half sis projected to be 5'6", her brother will probably be 6ft, their dad is 6'3" but mom's only average height so it's hard to be lucky enough to be as tall as him due to the big difference

inb4 my dad isn't actually my dad. I have the same exact face as him

see my pic for chest genetics

see my pic for chest genetics
cleary i chest mog

cant rate frame as your leaning over in your bathroom to try and not look like shit

• +1

that’s is average lmaooo mines better

cleary i chest mog

cant rate frame as your leaning over in your bathroom to try and not look like shit
not rlly i have more mass but shit genetics like ur height face and everything. i don’t have a weird separation in the middle like arnold didn’t, biggest body builders there are don’t have this weird separation search up what makes a good chest genetics and you’ll see

not rlly i have more mass but shit genetics like ur height face and everything. i don’t have a weird separation in the middle like arnold didn’t, biggest body builders there are don’t have this weird separation search up what makes a good chest genetics and you’ll see
waiting

they're not full siblings. we only share a mom so it doesn't matter but sure

12yo half sis - 5'2", don't know her dad's height, then there's another different dad: 6yo half sis projected to be 5'6", her brother will probably be 6ft, their dad is 6'3" but mom's only average height so it's hard to be lucky enough to be as tall as him due to the big difference

inb4 my dad isn't actually my dad. I have the same exact face as him
damn man,no offense but u guys do be sharing ur mom with different dads.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Growth Plate
then post an actual frame pic not that dogshit angle with you leaning over

this is a pic i took before i started working out it is the only frame one i have. tommorow i’ll get a better one but frame doesn’t change that much so here it is

Last edited:
damn man,no offense but u guys do be sharing ur mom with different dads.
they don't even feel like my real siblings. I feel like an only child

View attachment 1779299
this is a pic i took before i started working out it is the only frame one i have. tommorow i’ll get a better one but frame doesn’t change that much so here it is
keep in mind your standing way closer to the camera @zv1212

View attachment 1779299
@Growth Plate check out this niggas non existent chest thinking he chestmogs me

also claims he doesnt have chest seperation JFL :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Growth Plate
@Growth Plate check out this niggas non existent chest thinking he chestmogs me

also claims he doesnt have chest seperation JFL :lul:
picture before working out are u blind? the working out pic i sent stains over shoulder triceps biceps and chests mog🗡. i was 5’8 and 15 in this pic yet still frame mog u

they don't even feel like my real siblings. I feel like an only child
very rare tbh,most of these scenerios lead to mom whoring down with many different man in short period neglecting her children

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
picture before working out are u blind? the working out pic i sent stains over shoulder triceps biceps and chests mog🗡. i was 5’8 and 15 in this pic yet still frame mog u
you are awake and have a bathroom in your house do you not? so go and take a picture retard.

• +1
didn’t know curry’s don’t have school @zv1212
@Growth Plate take the pic i’m leaning over who mogs? and keep in mind in the pic BEFORE working out at 15 YEARS OLD i frame mog

you are awake and have a bathroom in your house do you not? so go and take a picture retard.
in the before pic i frame log don’t change the subject u curry

very rare tbh,most of these scenerios lead to mom whoring down with many different man in short period neglecting her children
my mom has always been a bitch to me but my grandma and uncles are amazing. at least my mom makes sure I have a roof over my head, food to eat and drives me to school though, etc. ofc. I'm not a degenerate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
my mom has always been a bitch to me but my grandma and uncles are amazing. at least my mom makes sure I have a roof over my head, food to eat and drives me to school though, etc. ofc. I'm not a degenerate
damn that is tuff if u want to talk more i’m free to dm. i feel you i’ve had a friend like that

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
different distances to the mirror. plus my after pic mogs
why would that matter, ratio of shoulders and waist in comparison to the rest of the body is what matters

and im actually further away reguardless lmao

why would that matter, ratio of shoulders and waist in comparison to the rest of the body is what matters

no ur not lmao.

and stop spreading ur arms to try to make ur frame bigger that looks silly
FUARKK i just realized how good my arm looks here

absolute freak of nature

my leanin pic physiques mog u damn jus compared both pics and u look like a kid next to me

View attachment 1779305

absolute freak of nature
plus as i remember i’ve seen a thread of u saying ur on steroids?

imagine comparing to a teenager in puberty yet still getting face height and physique mogged. imagine me after puberty man

View attachment 1779305

absolute freak of nature

damn bro in physique you have all advantages and still lost.

1. smaller height easier to get muscles
2. done with puberty
3. on steroids

2. done with puberty
3. on steroids
im 17

and AI and GH arent steroids they are prescription meds for height, neither are anabolic

im 17

and AI and GH arent steroids they are prescription meds for height, neither are anabolic
i take them but i see gains why are u on them. bro stop wasting money ur done growing

i took back what i said abt frame lmao. there is no point of posting old quotes of me saying u have a better frame and new ones proving i have a better one and physique @zv1212

im 17

wage slave for ll so u get a 2 in difference between me and u

• JFL
i took back what i said abt frame lmao. there is no point of posting old quotes of me saying u have a better frame and new ones proving i have a better one and physique @zv1212
you said you werent gonna take pictues tonight, with that said all of those pictures you posted to "prove you had a better frame" would have already been taken

and thus you changing your mind doesnt count as you saw my pictures and decided i framemog you, changed your mind, then changed it again right now.

understand?

and i facemog because you wont post it + jewfro so youre over tier anyway

Hold on how old were you when you created your account lol

wage slave for ll so u get a 2 in difference between me and u
why would you want that? i already mog you. you couldnt handle an even more brutal mog m8. ill be nice and stay 5"5 :Comfy: