abused 5’5 indian dog thinking he is the shit

need to go to sleep soon so come to terms with this brutal mog quickly so i can fuck off
think about me moggin u facially and height moggin u ok your sleep pls

Hold on how old were you when you created your account lol
14.5 lmao. i searched for mewing forum and found this. only used it almost an year later

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
think about me moggin u facially and height moggin u ok your sleep pls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
why would you want that? i already mog you. you couldnt handle an even more brutal mog m8. ill be nice and stay 5"5 :Comfy:
man there are 4 criteria

1. Face I mog, even without ethnic tax
2. height off I mog
3. physique I mog
4. frame u mog let me give u one so u sleep well. I know i said i m of but i want to be generous with you my currycel

His frame is proportionately fine, and he has colored eyes on an ethnic halo. Growth hormone can make or break him.

His frame is proportionately fine, and he has colored eyes on an ethnic halo. Growth hormone can make or break him.
won’t do shit. he is 5’5 keep that in mind i face mog even without ethnic tax. His face is mtn and mine is htn there is a difference again

1. i gave mog
2. height mog
and more

my mom has always been a bitch to me but my grandma and uncles are amazing. at least my mom makes sure I have a roof over my head, food to eat and drives me to school though, etc. ofc. I'm not a degenerate
u are prolly white,no offense but white moms of today and in future will be the biggest whores out there,i feel bad for white kids not having a very caring childhood but atleast she provides u with basic facilities but it angers me that how u take it as a luxury.n:lul:igga,she gave birth to you,its her responsibility to provide everything to you.hope u lead a good life mate.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
it is doing very good for me. grew 7cm getter better jaw my eye area got better and getting more attention from girls

• Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson
it is doing very good for me. grew 7cm getter better jaw my eye area got better and getting more attention from girls
That's nice to hear. :owo:
I wonder how soon injecting HGH into your children will become something parents do.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
his eyes are average because of eye color. now compare both pics , ik mine has worse quality. mine mog with undereye support, no uee, hunter eye look and more

@zv1212 your mom or dad indian?

I wonder how soon injecting HGH into your children will become something parents do.
i will for sure if my kid isn’t taller than me at 18 i’m beating his ass everyday before school

u are prolly white,no offense but white moms of today and in future will be the biggest whores out there,i feel bad for white kids not having a very caring childhood but atleast she provides u with basic facilities but it angers me that how u take it as a luxury.n:lul:igga,she gave birth to you,its her responsibility to provide everything to you.hope u lead a good life mate.
He's a vantablack negro from jamaica

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 17311
normies would be scared over cardiomegaly and cancer risks even if they ever got close to being that blackpilled

he said he is half indian prolly his dad he still wipes his ass with half of his right hand
i use both hands for maximun traction

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
i use both hands for maximun traction
ok i’ll sleep now since we settled u frame mog and i facially and height mog u

how bad does he smell daily?
this brutal mog has seriously upset you lad, take a deep breath and youll make it through

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Indian takeover :what:
Bollywood Indian GIF by SAATH MN
Hrithik Roshan Bollywood GIF
Indian GIF
Shahrukh Khan Bollywood GIF by India
india hello GIF

@Chadeep
literally the worst race ever. should be banned from earth and put to live on the moon with a lot of curry and no deodorants of course

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 20618
this brutal mog has seriously upset you lad, take a deep breath and youll make it through
not rlly .
height mog and face mog are checked. of course i’ll make it i’m not indian and not 5’5

ok i’ll sleep now since we settled u frame mog
i said my frame mogs and i stand by that. i after your pics said your physique mogs
your frame overall mogs mine congratulations u mog me in one criteria!
ye that’s my bad i meant you physique mog

and i facially and
no pics still

height mog u
this ones right (y)

take this word out of your vocabulary
ur 5’5 and indian god really hated your guts man

literally the worst race ever. should be banned from earth and put to live on the moon with a lot of curry and no deodorants of course
Keep crying while your mothers and sisters choke on @zv1212 big indian cock

He's a vantablack negro from jamaica
i dont believe this,first whites then blacks too?and that too from jamaica??damn,jewish propoganda is getting really good these days ngl.its over for zoomercels,they will traumaticchildhoodmaxx and then post rants on reddit and twitter in future.

this ones right (y)
of course like everyone here and on earth. no need for face pics since i’ve been rated in threads before as 4.5

bro has a 1inc cock like his height. i mog and end of story also stop suckin on his smelly indian balls before he starts cummin curry

of course like everyone here and on earth. no need for face pics since i’ve been rated in threads before as 4.5
didnt think so

bro has a 1inc cock like his height. i mog and end of story also stop suckin on his smelly indian balls before he starts cummin curry
ill make some cummin curry and make you and your mother eat it

actually mums feastng on it of her own accords. sister too

imagine being so downbad i have to gag on an 5’5 indian’s balls. damn bro tuff life

ill make some cummin curry and make you and your mother eat it

actually mums feastng on it of her own accords. sister too
my mom literally height mogs u lmao. she thinks ppl shorter than her are subhuman so u have no chance. she onde spent hours talkin about a subhuman height guy with htn face was hittin in her

your thread took its place im good
ye with ppl laughing at you lmao. look at eye laughing reactions that and the responses in your thread shows ur fame here

ye with ppl laughing at you lmao. look at eye laughing reactions that and the responses in your thread shows ur fame here
going nighty night now

gn bhai :Comfy:

going nighty night now

gn bhai :Comfy:
same hope everything works out nonetheless was fun arguing with you. again try thinking about me moggin while u dream pls