"Abused dog syndrome" is stupid

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
If I ascended my looks tomorrow, my personality would change from introverted to extroverted in a week.

The fact I didn't experience teenage love would hurt, but not because it would ruin my confidence, but just because of the lost time.

I certainly wouldn't cry about it if I was a chad tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, lwlaiet060920, blithe and 5 others
jfl

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
If I ascended my looks tomorrow, my personality would change from introverted to extroverted in a week.

The fact I didn't experience teenage love would hurt, but not because it would ruin my confidence, but just because of the lost time.

I certainly wouldn't cry about it if I was a chad tho

Abused dog syndrome is trauma brother.

you can be goodlooking and super insecure​

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, iam good boy, Ricky212 and 2 others

Abused dog syndrome is trauma brother.​

you can be goodlooking and super insecure​

You literally can't. The validation you'd get from girls would fix it forever.

Also, "trauma" is such a cringe term. People seeing their parents dead in a car crash can talk about trauma, you getting rejected by your crush can't.

Yeah it may create an insecurity, but you won't be insecure if you have options

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Costcosuperstore, slavicpsycho and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Finally someone who gets it

• +1
thats something an abused dog would say

"if i wasnt an abused dog, i wouldnt be a abused dog". wow

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, rand anon, Pikabro and 2 others
True. Too many blue pulled normies here, looks is everything. Abused dog syndrome/trauma is incel only reality

• +1
Reactions: blithe, dopaminebeyondfried, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Nonsense. You will always resent the world. the grief you collected over the years will stay

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Clown Show
thats something an abused dog would say

"if i wasnt an abused dog, i wouldnt be a abused dog". wow
You missed the point my guy.

The claim is how "even if you fix your looks you will still be fucked up in the brain"

Thats simply not the truth. As I said, wasted years would hurt, but if you truly fixed ur looks you'd forget about it in a few weeks

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Nonsense. You will always resent the world. the grief you collected over the years will stay
ngl if I woke up Chad the next day I would befriend everyone that bullied me and ditch my true cel social circle

• +1
You missed the point my guy.

The claim is how "even if you fix your looks you will still be fucked up in the brain"

Thats simply not the truth. As I said, wasted years would hurt, but if you truly fixed ur looks you'd forget about it in a few weeks
im severely traumatised. some scars dont return to heatlhy tissue

im severely traumatised. some scars dont return to heatlhy tissue
Sounds like a cope to me honestly.

What you are saying is:

"oh my looks are not the problem bc even if I fixed them nothing would change".

I admit my looks are the problem. I didn't do anything wrong, neither did anyone else. If the problem disappeared so would it's side-effects

ngl if I woke up Chad the next day I would befriend everyone that bullied me and ditch my true cel social circle
I forgive everyone that tried to bully me into suicide. They were just trying to improve the gene pool by making sure I don’t inseminate a prostitute and ruin some kids life.. chads are the real heroes and I am the villain
Truecel trait: you worship chad instead of wanting to acid attack him

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
What you are saying is:

"oh my looks are not the problem bc even if I fixed them nothing would change".
im not saying that, since i look good as fuck.

being ugly since always would legitimately make me accept my fate easier

Send me pic so I can rate

Go live your life then, what else can I tell you

i have trauma dude. it makes it unable to live, thats all this thread is abt
Yea and I am telling you to stfu bro.

I am probably 3 points uglier than you, I sit alone at school and yet I am not depressed. I look up to 1% chance of ascending through surgery in a few years.

If you truly mog stop fishing for whatever this is, just enjoy your life. If you were truly ugly you'd have an actual reason to be sad

True. Too many blue pulled normies here, looks is everything. Abused dog syndrome/trauma is incel only reality
I've never seen a bully victim above MTN

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Yea and I am telling you to stfu bro.

I am probably 3 points uglier than you, I sit alone at school and yet I am not depressed. I look up to 1% chance of ascending through surgery in a few years.

If you truly mog stop fishing for whatever this is, just enjoy your life. If you were truly ugly you'd have an actual reason to be sad
why do you keep thinking this is all about looks

that shows the privieged bubble you live in nigga. so you should stfu. people got real issues and get traumatised for reasons other than some subhuman calling them ugly

even that kind of looks abuse in early age is not realisticaly reversible

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Pikabro and Clown Show
You literally can't. The validation you'd get from girls would fix it forever.

Also, "trauma" is such a cringe term. People seeing their parents dead in a car crash can talk about trauma, you getting rejected by your crush can't.

Yeah it may create an insecurity, but you won't be insecure if you have options
Depends on the severity of trauma.

If you ascend lookswise and get positive reinforcement, surely you would feel better but you wouldn't completely heal overnight.

Social failures from the past can be somewhat healed through positive reinforcement, socialization, intimacy, but some insecurities will remain. But if you experienced some real dark fucked up shit, it almost certainly can never be healed.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and dopaminebeyondfried
why do you keep thinking this is all about looks

that shows the privieged bubble you live in nigga. so you should stfu. people got real issues and get traumatised for reasons other than some subhuman calling them ugly

even that kind of looks abuse in early age is not realisticaly reversible
I say its all about the looks bc in this case it is all about the looks. I have a good sense of humor, am normal and all, but I've always been secluded from the rest.

But again, if you are gl, I don't blame you for not understanding. You never experienced it.

Still, what you are telling me is absurd. Its almost like if you went to a starving kid in africa and told him "just earn the money bro".