Abused , isolated and malnourished stacy, still fogs. Brutal blackpill on genes and environment

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
She's becky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
At least Stacey lite and it's the way he's going about sharing his opinion

'A Stacey to you'

Subliminally giving subtle hints away so everyone knows

That's not narcy? Just act normal and say your piece. She's not a Stacey imo and that's that right?
what are you even saying she isnt stacy. solid htb

• +1
At least Stacey lite and it's the way he's going about sharing his opinion

'A Stacey to you'

Subliminally giving subtle hints away so everyone knows

That's not narcy? Just act normal and say your piece. She's not a Stacey imo and that's that right?
If you understood basic logical inferences, saying stacy to you maybe implies, with the sarcastic maybe, that's its obviously not the case in a objective standpoint. No information is given about the looks level or personal information about the individual saying it.
It's the same as someone saying the sun is green. "green to you maybe", does it mean the guy behind such a statement thinks he's the sun or the smartest guy? No it just means it's pretty obvious for anyone else. To the point you can use sarcastic implications.
That being said i said looks especially for the opposite gender are relative, never fully objective.
If you want we can make a rate thread of this girl and you will see nearly no one will say she's a stacy. I may rate harsh but i'm objectively one of the best rater and advice giver on here. You can ask anyone.

• +1
I've never lost an IRL fight so far. So don't push me. For your own good.

Not only did I fail to read your ugly wall of text properly enough to see you had to tag your forum bumchums for artificial righteousness, but I missed part about an irl fight

Do you wish to arrange a meet that we can have over the next coming week or so? I am very much looking forward to meeting you. Let me know buddy

what are you even saying she isnt stacy. solid htb
he just used those posts of mine as a pretext to belittle me. Never beef with someone who is calm and nice to people. It's usually the most dangerous ones when angered. But i will just ignore this time.

• +1
If you understood basic logical inferences, saying stacy to you maybe implies, with the sarcastic maybe, that's its obviously not the case in a objective standpoint. No information is given about the looks level or personal information about the individual saying it.
It's the same as someone saying the sun is green. "green to you maybe", does it mean the guy behind such a statement thinks he's the sun or the smartest guy? No it just means it's pretty obvious for anyone else. To the point you can use sarcastic implications.
That being said i said looks especially for the opposite gender are relative, never fully objective.
If you want we can make a rate thread of this girl and you will see nearly no one will say she's a stacy. I may rate harsh but i'm objectively one of the best rater and advice giver on here. You can ask anyone.

Im not reading this. You're boring to me.

I know the intentions behind your words. All this is babble to try and conceal the obvious.

Anyone with half a brain knows why you said the following:

stacy for you mabe

However anyone with half a brain wouldn't know why you said this following:

StreegeReturn said:

Coz it now means you'll have to put down

Can we organise something in PM so the authorities don't turn up at this place?

• Woah
Reactions: ascension
Im not reading this. You're boring to me.

I know the intentions behind your words. All this is babble to try and conceal the obvious.

Anyone with half a brain knows why you said the following:

However anyone with half a brain wouldn't know why you said this following:

StreegeReturn said:

Coz it now means you'll have to put down

Can we organise something in PM so the authorities don't turn up at this place?
streege would literally cave your skull in youd fucking die all i can say is rest in fucking peace ravi youre a dead man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Vain786 and Deleted member 18840
he just used those posts of mine as a pretext to belittle me. Never beef with someone who is calm and nice to people. It's usually the most dangerous ones when angered. But i will just ignore this time.

You won no sort of battle of words. You acted fake and pretended like I followed you around.

You think you're high status and don't get that these guys are only getting your back because you are Chadlite with surgery and fillers.

They don't like you for who you are deep down. Funny thing is you even know it.

So now instead of embarrassing yourself with cringe cheesy lines like 'don't underestimate the calm and kind' like some blue pill faggot that convinces himself that being a fake nice guy is a win, show me how dangerous you really are and meet with me in London

• +1
We shall meet.
Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 18840
You won no sort of battle of words. You acted fake and pretended like I followed you around.

You think you're high status and don't get that these guys are only getting your back because you are Chadlite with surgery and fillers.

They don't like you for who you are deep down. Funny thing is you even know it.

So now instead of embarrassing yourself with cringe cheesy lines like 'don't underestimate the calm and kind' like some blue pill faggot that convinces himself that being a fake nice guy is a win, show me how dangerous you really are and meet with me in London
i don't live in London. Pay for my ticket, and i shall come.
You're making bills so let's do that.
And one more insult and i won't forgive you ever, no matter the cost. Notice how i haven't insulted you thus far. Know the weight of words.

Ngl this sounds very much to me like you're trying to compete with me on so many levels. All while being a little boy that hasn't experienced much at all.

Somebody that is genuinely confident, has belief in themselves and more than anything is actually good doesn't need to constantly remind everyone around them or put claim to being oh so great.

'I'm objectively one of the best rater and advice giver on here'. All while knowing I have a Fiverr service ;-)

You tell on yourself a self a lot and stacy all this all the while claiming you aren't narcy? Fucl outta here

All this self-proclaimed bullcrap yet saying you aren't nacrcy? I'm sure looool

i don't live in London. Pay for my ticket, and i shall come.
You're making bills so let's do that.
And one more insult and i won't forgive you ever, no matter the cost. Notice how i haven't insulted you thus far. Know the weight of words.

There we have it. You don't live in London, which explains why you want to get loud.

Where do you live now? Last thing I knew you were in the UK. Another guy that chickens out from meeting me after making bold claims about being a fighter. I'd punch the filler out of you and send you back into low tier normie land. That's how bad a beating it would be. Trust with that.

And you think you got people on your side and that 'you showed the Chad bully from school who's boss' but remember most guys were reacting to your shit simply because you tagged them.

2ed83d70f64912b59d3acdeecd1bb3cb

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Vain786
He literally downplays his looks 24/7 calling himself a chadlite meanwhile girls scream out of joy when they see his face, thats no chadlite bro. He should be narcy hes a mogger.
I can literally find a million posts where he claims something different and inject himself and his opinion on his looks into every thread and topic without any preceding preface or connection with the subject, but keep feeding him, son

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Vain786
Ngl this sounds very much to me like you're trying to compete with me on so many levels. All while being a little boy that hasn't experienced much at all.

Somebody that is genuinely confident, has belief in themselves and more than anything is actually good doesn't need to constantly remind everyone around them or put claim to being oh so great.

'I'm objectively one of the best rater and advice giver on here'. All while knowing I have a Fiverr service ;-)

You tell on yourself a self a lot and stacy all this all the while claiming you aren't narcy? Fucl outta here

All this self-proclaimed bullcrap yet saying you aren't nacrcy? I'm sure looool
you are narcy af you act like god you have a severe napoleon complex. everytime you act like you are the charismatic and knowledgeable user in the thread and to you everyone around are just NPCs and once they do something that you do not like they are either a braindead zoomer or lack social skills. also you belittle people and gaslight them in their own rate threads by calling them mtns which is obviously biased cause they have a beeff with u no wonder why you start arguments with so many randoms but once you arent the aggregator and someone retaliates you go absolutely batshit bonkers

• JFL
  • +1
you are narcy af you act like god you have a severe napoleon complex. everytime you act like you are the charismatic and knowledgeable user in the thread and to you everyone around are just NPCs and once they do something that you do not like they are either a braindead zoomer or lack social skills. also you belittle people and gaslight them in their own rate threads by calling them mtns which is obviously biased cause they have a beeff with u no wonder why you start arguments with so many randoms but once you arent the aggregator and someone retaliates you go absolutely batshit bonkers
he has mental issues. He wouldn't be there at his current age doing what he's doing. The guy he rated MTN mogs him to outter realms. Despite not being chad, he is a strong HTN.

• +1
PSL BOXING MATCH WHEN

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Vain786, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
There we have it. You don't live in London, which explains why you want to get loud.

Where do you live now? Last thing I knew you were in the UK. Another guy that chickens out from meeting me after making bold claims about being a fighter. I'd punch the filler out of you and send you back into low tier normie land. That's how bad a beating it would be. Trust with that.

And you think you got people on your side and that 'you showed the Chad bully from school who's boss' but remember most guys were reacting to your shit simply because you tagged them.

View attachment 1878056
Listen well you have a very big mouth. You won't need to know where i live. Pay for it, or shut down. Last message i reply to you.

• +1
I can literally find a million posts where he claims something different and inject himself and his opinion on his looks into every thread and topic without any preceding preface or connection with the subject, but keep feeding him, son

There you are.

While I immensely dislike you, at least you call a phoney out for being a phoney.

Unlike @StrangerDanger who is pure and sheer intellectually disingenuous and ALLOWING his emotions and bias towards the situation to override the truth. Siding with anyone I have beef with. What a wolly.

• JFL
how funny that you're the other single one on this forum that belittle everyone, and is a failure.
Every SINGLE ONE. So much that you're the single guy i have on ignore here.
is that a coincidence? Everyone is NPC, everyone is wrong but you are right?
I have flaws we all have flaws, but you both are some of the most mentally damaged members here.

he has mental issues. He wouldn't be there at his current age doing what he's doing. The guy he rated MTN mogs him to outter realms. Despite not being chad, he is a strong HTN.

I think based on the picture Ive got here of you from 2 years ago your genetics add up to the square root of subhuman, which is utter subhuman.

Good luck over the decade of being under the knife and having constant nips and tucks. We all know how this is going to end up:

5f42e086ec171b82cc65bea835f5c83b.jpg

Unlike @StrangerDanger who is pure and sheer intellectually disingenuous and ALLOWING his emotions and bias towards the situation to override the truth. Siding with anyone I have beef with. What a wolly.
Sez the one who plays the Devils advocate in every situation
Alanis Morissette Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

cant make this shit up

• +1
Listen well you have a very big mouth. You won't need to know where i live. Pay for it, or shut down. Last message i reply to you.

What country do you live in? It's a simple question. I want to fund your travel. We both know you aren't coming down to be beaten up lol.

Stop acting hard because you have a high IQ user in StrangerDanger on your side haha

Sez the one who plays the Devils advocate in every situation
Alanis Morissette Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

cant make this shit up
I don't even know why we entertain their miserable existence. Let's move on. That's because of having a kind heart.

• +1
What country do you live in? It's a simple question. I want to fund your travel. We both know you aren't coming down to be beaten up lol.

Stop acting hard because you have a high IQ user in StrangerDanger on your side haha
it's irrelevant. I give you the price you pay i come. And you will see what a man is on about.
This is my very last message.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and StrangerDanger
PSL BOXING MATCH WHEN

He has categorically told me in the past his country location and tells me to buy his ticket lol so I don't consider the fact he is actually down the ride from me

Nope I haven't forgotten

I don't even know why we entertain their miserable existence. Let's move on. That's because of having a kind heart.

Even the things you say and the way you say them lol sound like you're a guy that grew up subhuman lol

You have a serious BDD and it's very apparent that this has structured who you are as a person, but listen, that happens to many, but thinking you can just come in here and try and use a forum of all places to reinvent your personality by being this pretentious twit, is just absurd. Like everyone can tell you're trying hard and this just isn't your natural personality.

Lol it looks hella fake.

I anticipate a decade of surgery for you and then a miserable man. I do hope I am wrong. You can lie to everyone else, but you can't lie to yourself, me and StrangerDanger lol.

it's irrelevant. I give you the price you pay i come. And you will see what a man is on about.
This is my very last message.
he is a frauder and dishonest too
everything for the image and masculine facade

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 4430
how funny that you're the other single one on this forum that belittle everyone, and is a failure.
Every SINGLE ONE. So much that you're the single guy i have on ignore here.
is that a coincidence? Everyone is NPC, everyone is wrong but you are right?
I have flaws we all have flaws, but you both are some of the most mentally damaged members here.
has me on ignore
reply and reading my posts

pick one

i see your intention behind your posts you can fool users who werent here when you had your first account but not me

he is a frauder and dishonest too
everything for the image and masculine facade
View attachment 1878071View attachment 1878073

3039493 3034080 3029175 beaefc5653b9d1447613522298e81ffb 1

Certainly not. You are taking from pictures of me during the pandemic, unkept and overweight lol

There is nothing fraudulent about this

Absolutely zero frauding. Taken right from the smartphone.

But no that isn't right. We can't use the selfie that was in actual proper lighting and / or after a bone-graft and a leanmax lol we have to use his very worst of worst where he was during the 2020 pandemic single and overweight. Actuaclly almostc ecven obese

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Vain786
meanwhile i used to look like this in a fucking 12 yo class pic, unfrauded, unaware of all those copes, and happy. anyway i'm out i need to work it's way too late.

Frauded. We know from the photo you sent off me that you are frauding and StrangerDanger is trying to get me to doxx that photo so he can have me banned. It's so clear to see LMAO

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
meanwhile i used to look like this in a fucking 12 yo class pic, unfrauded, unaware of all those copes, and happy. anyway i'm out i need to work it's way too late.

insane lower third smile and eyebrows

• +1
  • Love it
if youre going to have a battle of the frauders, @averagejoe are you going to join in?

how about @fucclife the fraud king?

• JFL
View attachment 1878076

Certainly not. You are taking from pictures of me during the pandemic, unkept and overweight lol

There is nothing fraudulent about this

View attachment 1878078

View attachment 1878079

Absolutely zero frauding. Taken right from the smartphone.

But no that isn't right. We can't use the selfie that was in actual proper lighting and / or after a bone-graft and a leanmax lol we have to use his very worst of worst where he was during the 2020 pandemic single and overweight. Actuaclly almostc ecven obese
you are squinching and taking the picture from an above angle to minimize your UEE
just look at how it looks like in motion when you are effortlessly talking in your natural state

and dont go on about your eyes having changed at your age and dont blame it on the quarantine or being in a bad shape if anything that would give you more fat around the eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
insane lower third smile and eyebrows

Insane photoshopping skills lol

If you are impartial you know you would call that lmao

Anybody can take bad pictures of someone and portray them as suchc. You ckcow damn well that you are using all your powers to make him look good because you dislike me as we clash lol

Where's my frauding? I was frauding back in the early 2010s? I'm sure. Swipe apps weren't even around and Instagram was just getting off

2751794 d5ea62ce22f357088b0aa1804a746a67

• JFL
you are squinching and taking the picture from an above angle to minimize your UEE
just look at how it looks like in motion when you are effortlessly talking in your natural state
View attachment 1878081
and dont go on about your eyes having changed at your age and dont blame it on the quarantine or being in a bad shape if anything that would give you more fat around the eyes

Lol so you think i'm frauding my eye-area? Lmao.

Are you that stupid? Believe me when I say you are wrong, but this is what you need to stretch for in manipulation tactics lol

If you think I'm frauding my eye-area then so be it. It doesn't change the real life benefits I get from them.

• JFL
Insane photoshopping skills lol

If you are impartial you know you would call that lmao

Anybody can take bad pictures of someone and portray them as suchc. You ckcow damn well that you are using all your powers to make him look good because you dislike me as we clash lol

Where's my frauding? I was frauding back in the early 2010s? I'm sure. Swipe apps weren't even around and Instagram was just getting off

View attachment 1878082

View attachment 1878084
ok fine not gonna lie though ravi your prime was the peak of your looks but now youre all washed up
Ravi3
Ravi1
Ravi2

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
She looks like Johnny Depp

Lol so you think i'm frauding my eye-area? Lmao.

Are you that stupid? Believe me when I say you are wrong, but this is what you need to stretch for in manipulation tactics lol

If you think I'm frauding my eye-area then so be it. It doesn't change the real life benefits I get from them.
yeah you took a still picture of it that doesnt represent of what it looks like in a natural state so i would consider it frauding
you can just compare it to all the old videos before you utilized this frauding method and was effortless

ok fine not gonna lie though ravi your prime was the peak of your looks but now youre all washed up
View attachment 1878088View attachment 1878090View attachment 1878091

And I ain't an unreasonable person. When I see someone faking it and acting narcy I call it out.

I was never anything but helpful to Streege, you can ask him, in PMs I gave him honest and objective feedback.

Facts are he kept the filler details from me and then he kept on going on about how much better he is than everyone else just because he looks better lol. And yes he has been doing this, in a very subtle way. Or may be not even subtle:

Come on @StrangerDanger if I had said the following sentence you would be talking shit about how I love myself and my head is about to explode off this earth etc:

A7523ff8657869742ade8cd3b1492866

• Hmm...
  • +1

Damn you look good there tbh, I have a few pictures on a camera that I cba to transfer to my pc where I look pretty decent at 14 years old, puberty can be rough.

• Love it
if youre going to have a battle of the frauders, @averagejoe are you going to join in?

how about @fucclife the fraud king?
muh fraud :soy:

half the shit i post are screenshots from in motion videos, i just mog u pajeet it is what it is

yeah you took a still picture of it that doesnt represent of what it looks like in a natural state so i would consider it frauding
you can just compare it to all the old videos before you utilized this frauding method and was effortless

Bro I took a still picture on many occasions where my eye-area doesn't look that bad. Anybody can look shit

I ain't one to brag but it's clear to see I have above-average genetics on a universal world scale:

I just have flaws which have arisen from age:
9a60456683b93b24a1e0a6015cf76fb2

• +1
  • JFL
Damn you look good there tbh, I have a few pictures on a camera that I cba to transfer to my pc where I look pretty decent at 14 years old, puberty can be rough.

It's morphed. The proof is in this 20 year old picture I have of him. If you want it slide me a PM.

He is a ridiculous phoney.

• Woah
Reactions: ascension and Moggie
New forum drama just dropped
200w 3

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and ascension
And I ain't an unreasonable person. When I see someone faking it and acting narcy I call it out.

I was never anything but helpful to Streege, you can ask him, in PMs I gave him honest and objective feedback.

Facts are he kept the filler details from me and then he kept on going on about how much better he is than everyone else just because he looks better lol. And yes he has been doing this, in a very subtle way. Or may be not even subtle:

Come on @StrangerDanger if I had said the following sentence you would be talking shit about how I love myself and my head is about to explode off this earth etc:

View attachment 1878096
The difference is that he does it in moderate amounts and doesnt treat others like shit to the point where its not tolerable anymore

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back