Abused , isolated and malnourished stacy, still fogs. Brutal blackpill on genes and environment

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
Obviously it's mostly genetics, but this is a brutal blackpill on muh environment. No, if you slept 8 hours instead of 7 you wouldn't be 6 feet, you'll still be stuck at 5'6 you fucking midget.

Kept getting this documentary on recommended and it got annoying so i watched it, thinking she just got slapped or something and they call it ''house of horrors'' to be dramatic. Well guess what, 2 of the main sisters are gl, obviously Jordan is prettier than Jennifer or what's the older sisters name. But still, the older one is like 30+ and looks like a teenager. Keep in mind their parents are mostly ugly, especially the father.

In b4 retards saying she's ''mtb'' or some shit like that. Literally bone mogs majority here and has good ratios despite being an abused malnourished and isolated dog. Just watch her in motion

I would imagine if you were to get her as a girlfriend and move somewhere quiet you'll be the closest to a trad wife. These kids literally don't know what medicine and injuries mean , brutal... But now i think they turned out the opposite

• +1
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer and galego123
stacy for you mabe

• +1
Reactions: looksforlife, Lmao, justinzayn and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, galego123, Deleted member 19453 and 3 others
not a stacy + her oral posture and muscle tone was still normal leading to decent development.

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
stacy for you mabe
She is and you know it.
She's still gl despite what you autists here think and find excuses for, considering she barely wears makeup or got surgeries. Keep looking at female models who are 1 in 1 million or ig girls who fraud in every way or celebrities :feelsuhh:

Y'all deny this but you would have a hard time pulling a girl like this, if muh hypergamy exists

Cope

• +1
Reactions: mogging, ascension and Deleted member 22080
She's still gl despite what you autists here think and find excuses for, considering she barely wears makeup or got surgeries. Keep looking at female models who are 1 in 1 million or ig girls who fraud in every way or celebrities :feelsuhh:

Y'all deny this but you would have a hard time pulling a girl like this, if muh hypergamy exists

Cope
DON'T CRY CAUSE IT'S OVER, SMILE BECAUSE IT NEVER BEGAN:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax, Seth Walsh, to be human and 4 others
nigga the most brutal environment blackpill is richard ramirez who tf even is this mtb foid

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, justinzayn, galego123 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 13626
stacy for you mabe

Stacey for anyone that hasn't got a superiority complex he needs to conceal his inferiority complex, because he is larping about being Chadlite preet with silly filler injected into several parts of his face together with castor oil gluing his eye-area together

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, ascension, Deleted member 16133 and 3 others
Environment is only responsible in fringe cases like severe malnourshment during early years, or junkie mother who does drugs during pregnancy.

For 99% of people in the west their genetic potential has manifested fully.

• +1
Reactions: galego123

Cope
i cant remember the details but her older sister was treated WAY WAY WAY worse and did end up being way more uglier so u didnt prove anything

Stacey for anyone that hasn't got a superiority complex he needs to conceal his inferiority complex, because he is larping about being Chadlite preet with silly filler injected into several parts of his face and castor oil gluing his eye-area together

View attachment 1877985
stop defamating me king. I was chill on you until you went into your BP disorder. So chill the fuck out.
No fillers nothing. I just state the truth about her looks level but it's about subjectivity at some point. Since looks are relative.
You act like you know more than me regarding looks, or regarding appeal or even regarding understanding of life.
None of those are true.
The only thing you're better realistically is about being extroverted.
And this has sides : You literally beefed with anyone for no reason.
And then go crying to Mods when you get told the truth.
Our actions talk for us. If you saw me IRL the first thing you would have said is how much stunning i am. Unlike most of frauders and larpers i try to be as unfrauded as possible and still look fine enough. And i'm higher bodyfat than you ever were. I want to see you at my bodyfat how chiseled you are. Instead of praising me about my ascension you act like you were the king and the dad of this place. Know your own past and place. Don't make me make it even more unpleasing for both sides. Know how to choose your words next time. I've never lost an IRL fight so far. So don't push me. For your own good.
Don't PM afterwards saying what am i doing this or whatnot.
You should know even wise men have limits.
@Blackgymmax @Pakicel @looksmaxxer234 @SunniMogger @StrangerDanger @slasher31 @alriodai @luljankybo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, gymmaxedhorse, alriodai and 5 others
stop defamating me king. I was chill on you until you went into your BP disorder. So chill the fuck out.
No fillers nothing. I just state the truth about her looks level but it's about subjectivity at some point. Since looks are relative.
You act like you know more than me regarding looks, or regarding appeal or even regarding understanding of life.
None of those are true.
Our actions talk for us. If you saw me IRL the first thing you would have said is how much stunning i am. Unlike most of frauders and larpers i try to be as unfrauded as possible and still look fine enough. And i'm higher bodyfat than you ever were. I want to see you at my bodyfat how chiseled you are. Instead of praising me about my ascension you act like you were the king and the dad of this place. Know your own past and place. Don't make me make it even more unpleasing for both sides. Know how to choose your words next time. I've never lost an IRL fight so far. So don't push me. For your own good.
@Blackgymmax @Pakicel @looksmaxxer234 @SunniMogger @StrangerDanger @slasher31 @alriodai @luljankybo
Hurry turn off your messages before its too late

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Hurry turn off your messages before its too late
I won't forget he called me a N just because of a joke. I've bashed skulls in for way less than that IRL. Respect is something i value a lot. It's not because i act chill on here that i'm not a man of honor. He can spamm PMs how much he wants i won't reply to any single word of his anymore. He pushed it too far for his own good.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, gymmaxedhorse and StrangerDanger

i cant remember the details but her older sister was treated WAY WAY WAY worse and did end up being way more uglier so u didnt prove anything
idk for me I would choose this girl she look more attractive for me she is pretty and cute

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vain786
Stacey for anyone that hasn't got a superiority complex he needs to conceal his inferiority complex, because he is larping about being Chadlite preet with silly filler injected into several parts of his face together with castor oil gluing his eye-area together

View attachment 1877985
chadlite larpers are cringe but i dont believe he is one of them,

but she is not stacey objectively nigga maybe if she had coloured eyes but na dont be delusional now

• +1
chadlite larpers are cringe but i dont believe he is one of them,

but she is not stacey objectively nigga maybe if she had coloured eyes but na dont be delusional now
Who cares stacy or not I dont measure bones while looking at girls I just look at whether I find them similar to me or not

None of those are true.

Mate, you now need to inject filler into your personality, because I don't understand a word of this shit .

What have you written? A poem? Fucking dickface.

If you don't pipe down everyone will see how much of a fraudster you are.

'If you saw me IRL the first thing you would have said is how much stunning i am.'

You may not look like a sub 4 freshie any longer, but you certainly still sound like one. 'you would said is how much stunning I am'

What a bud bud. Fuck you bro. Honestly.

You still have the personality of a socially autistic aspie that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, while boring the living shit out of everyone reading. It's hard not to have a better understanding of life than you, you silly aspie. Carry on being narcy and see if you don't get exposed.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Vain786

View attachment 1877985
he's best looking ethnic on the forum

• +1
You have been praised enough about your ascension @StreegeReturn, but in every single thread you make it conveniently known to everyone how much you have ascended, what your looks-level is and what is and isn't a Stacey to you because 'I'm so hot'.

@Pakicel can vouch for how insufferable and irritating you were in the other thread, constantly banging on about your ascension. Then you even made a thread on it, which we paid you your credit for. But now every single thread? No it is time to shut up.

I was already becoming annoyed by you tbh, but then it went to another level when I found out by a little birdie that you had been injecting your face and not telling people.

3084441 3083884 908498f185ca213eed455160669e5969

I know you've been gearing up for 24 hours to release that little poem of yours, but even despite me making a thread asking you to come clean to us all about how you ascended, you opt to keep it under wraps. Which is by all means your choice, but when you brag about ascending, it begins to mean it must be revealed. Either that or stop bragging.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, alriodai and Vain786
Who cares stacy or not I dont measure bones while looking at girls I just look at whether I find them similar to me or not
well unfortunately I carry a ruler with me everywhere i go and i WILL measure her ipd + ramus length. That's what you have to do if you want chad offspring. You are acting extremely bluepilled rn you know bones are life

me irl>>

but she seems nice I agree. just dont be confused and overrate PSL IS LAW neither are stacy (or even close)

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 18840
it's neither here nor there tbh, if he got fillers then so what he's good looking so it doesn't matter
Also respond to pm

I know, but it's the fact he kept it from me and guys that he told in pm that pisses me off, all while constantly bragging all day every day

Constantly trying to show how much he knows about looksmaxxing by needing to have his say in every single thread I'm seeing and making. Constantly thinking his opinion matters more on what a Stacey is etc. It's become annoying now so I'm calling him out.

• JFL
You have been praised enough about your ascension @StreegeReturn, but in every single thread you make it conveniently known to everyone how much you have ascended, what your looks-level is and what is and isn't a Stacey to you because 'I'm so hot'.

@Pakicel can vouch for how insufferable and irritating you were in the other thread, constantly banging on about your ascension. Then you even made a thread on it, which we paid you your credit for. But now every single thread? No it is time to shut up.

I was already becoming annoyed by you tbh, but then it went to another level when I found out by a little birdie that you had been injecting your face and not telling people.

View attachment 1878010

I know you've been gearing up for 24 hours to release that little poem of yours, but even despite me making a thread asking you to come clean to us all about how you ascended, you opt to keep it under wraps. Which is by all means your choice, but when you brag about ascending, it begins to mean it must be revealed. Either that or stop bragging.

Listen carefully.
You've been insulting me for long enough for no reason.
I've never let anyone going that far. But i accepted it because i know you have anger issues.
You follow me around in every thread and insult me. Same happened here, i said this girl is maybe a stacy to op, you insulted me.
So until you don't make apologies, i'm never gonna reply to you. I have respect, give respect and expect respect. From a male to a male.
Beside i've already explained to those that needed it how i looksmaxxed. Even if i told you, you wouldn't believe. It's an everyday grind.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Vain786
yes i agree with mogger rupert you got to relax with that one @luljankybo lets not get ahead of ourselves! there are plenty chad ethnics...
not you

• WTF
You follow me around in every thread and insult me. Same happened here, i said this girl is maybe a stacy to op, you insulted me.
So until you don't make apologize, i'm never gonna reply to you. I have respect, give respect and expect respect. From a male to a male.
Beside i've already explained to those that needed it how i looksmaxxed. Even if i told you, you wouldn't believe. It's an everyday grind.

Oh fuck off lol it's you that's the one who's following me around lol

I have literal proof of this LOL. This is concrete proof right here you are phoney btw lol. Making up things and using the sort of stuff I said to RabidDisease before he deleted his account about him following me around in every thread.

Only last night you were up in my thread and shit-posting incoherent babble so you could feel included

And I have MANY MANY more. Meanwhile how many threads of yours can you show me that I've followed you in? Lol I couldn't give a daffy duck about you you silly wanker. You're just a name coloured in on my screen.

Proof you are HEAVILY watching me is that thread I've just linked from last night AND the fact you've copy catted off my username

Are you ready for it? Ah yes, I guess you'll explain this one with 'you're just a loud mouth extrovert'.

'MakinItHappen' < Deletes account comes back as 'MakinItHappenReturn'

'Streege' < Deletes account comes back as 'StreegeReturn'

Liam Neeson Finger Guns GIF

None of those are true.
To be fair shes probably like a 6.5/10. To you, this is just your average orbiter who thinks youre a god

• +1
Oh fuck off lol it's you that's the one who's following me around lol

I have literal proof of this LOL. This is concrete proof right here you are phoney btw lol. Making up things and using the sort of stuff I said to RabidDisease before he deleted his account about him following me around in every thread.

Only last night you were up in my thread and shit-posting incoherent babble so you could feel included

And I have MANY MANY more. Meanwhile how many threads of yours can you show me that I've followed you in? Lol I couldn't give a daffy duck about you you silly wanker. You're just a name coloured in on my screen.

Proof you are HEAVILY watching me is that thread I've just linked from last night AND the fact you've copy catted off my username

Are you ready for it? Ah yes, I guess you'll explain this one with 'you're just a loud mouth extrovert'.

Liam Neeson Finger Guns GIF
Streege mogs and hes untouchable. Girls like OP are just his orbiter fan girls so you should understand. To him this is like a nobody who would call him stunning irl

• +1
To be fair shes probably like a 6.5/10. To you, this is just your average orbiter who thinks youre a god

He doesn't get anywhere near as much validation and simping as you think.

English girls are nowhere near as forward as American.

You're truly mistaken.

• +1
Streege mogs and hes untouchable. Girls like OP are just his orbiter fan girls so you should understand. To him this is like a nobody who would call him stunning irl

Bro he's larping like fuck.

It's a Stacey and he knows it. He is just using it as his prime opportunity to get the message out on how attractive he has become.

A genuine narcy.

I have narcy traits so I know when someone is being one. Believe that.

He doesn't get anywhere near as much validation and simping as you think.

English girls are nowhere near as forward as American.

You're truly mistaken.
He would destroy the UK and women would call him gorgeous irl. It is what it is.

Bro he's larping like fuck.

It's a Stacey and he knows it. He is just using it as his prime opportunity to get the message out on how attractive he has become.

A genuine narcy.

I am a narcy so I know when someone is being one. Believe that.
He literally downplays his looks 24/7 calling himself a chadlite meanwhile girls scream out of joy when they see his face, thats no chadlite bro. He should be narcy hes a mogger.

• +1
He would destroy the UK and women would call him gorgeous irl. It is what it is.

He is in the UK lol and even then he needed American girls residing in Britain and/or on vacation there to get laid with.

Nothing against him and I'm not knocking him for not being able to get with an English girl, but it just proves English girls are nowhere near as forward as American.

i'm far from being this narcy or even narcy and everyone who talked with me know it. you too.
But sometimes we need to push the truth. Women are overated here, and some men too, who fraud hard. It's delusional to compare yourself to this and overate others.
I'm at the end of the day a normie to my eyes. But it's not my opinion that matters for my appeal.
If i was narcy i would be making daily threads and mocking people. Literally if i posted my face publicly, i'm sure lots of people would say insane mogger and so on. But it's not my purpose. I know how much lookism has sides, and a lookistic society is wrong. That's why i've helped so many people to look better to overcome their issues. It's verily because i got hurt by the blackpill and racist people that i needed to prove i can ascend.
It baffles me that i can be so much misunderstood. But anyway it is what it is. There is one thing i won't let slide, it's insults.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
He literally downplays his looks 24/7 calling himself a chadlite meanwhile girls scream out of joy when they see his face, thats no chadlite bro. He should be narcy hes a mogger.

He doesn't downplay shit bro you've barely seen the stuff he's been saying, lol.

He makes @averagejoe seem humble

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and Blackgymmax
i'm far from being this narcy or even narcy and everyone who talked with me know it. you too.
But sometimes we need to push the truth. Women are overated here, and some men too, who fraud hard. It's delusional to compare yourself to this and overate others.
I'm at the end of the day a normie to my eyes. But it's not my opinion that matters for my appeal.
If i was narcy i would be making daily threads and mocking people. Literally if i posted my face publicly, i'm sure lots of people would say insane mogger and so on. But it's not my purpose. I know how much lookism has sides, and a lookistic society is wrong. That's why i've helped so many people to look better to overcome their issues. It's verily because i got hurt by the blackpill and racist people that i needed to prove i can ascend.
It baffles me that i can be so much misunderstood. But anyway it is what it is. There is one thing i won't let slide, it's insults.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
He is in the UK lol and even then he needed American girls residing in Britain and/or on vacation there to get laid with.

Nothing against him and I'm not knocking him for not being able to get with an English girl, but it just proves English girls are nowhere near as forward as American.

Eh maybe uk girls arent straight forward but hes a mogger at the end of the day and a girl like this is nothing to him.
Idk about being more narcy than crisick. Hes just on here telling every sub chad about how great his life is lel

• So Sad

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Maybe because i deleted my account, and tried to recreate many in the meantime, all getting refused because of the same reason : "you've been banned because you need to recreate your account as streege and not have alts, and wait the amount of time".
Since @streege was taken, it was the best choice possible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Deleted member 18840
Eh maybe uk girls arent straight forward but hes a mogger at the end of the day and a girl like this is nothing to him.
Idk about being more narcy than crisick. Hes just on here telling every sub chad about how great his life is lel

He is a mogger but:

1) Why keep the fact you injected fillers from me and a few other guys on here?
2) Why continually say shit like; 'may be a Stacey to you' deliberately so that everyone knows he's a mogger

He's always trying to add his 2 pence worth into my threads and often it's just him stating the obvious, which shows he believes he deserves something that he isn't getting post-ascension. He still isn't happy.

• JFL
say it again

I aint here to berate him but you can't be going around every thread and acting like a Stacey isn't a Stacey just because you're now a very good looking guy. It's fake.

I've seen the two American birds who held his hand through sex and they were both by his admission Stacey-lites and by my eyes less attractive in terms of appeal and PSL features than this bird right here. Which means it can only be disingenuous.

say it again
Idk why he makes this thread about me. While i just gave my opinion. He's acting like a psychologist and putting intents where there isn't. Anyway, it's pointless. I already replied to him that tastes are relative, never fully objective.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I aint here to berate him but you can't be going around every thread and acting like a Stacey isn't a Stacey just because you're now a very good looking guy. It's fake.

I've seen the two American birds who held his hand through sex and they were both by his admission Stacey-lites and by my eyes less attractive in terms of appeal and PSL features than this bird right here. Which means it can only be disingenuous.

View attachment 1878027
not stacy wouldnt even be 75th percentile in scandinavia

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Vain786 and Deleted member 18840

Users who are viewing this thread

Back