Abused , isolated and malnourished stacy, still fogs. Brutal blackpill on genes and environment

And I ain't an unreasonable person. When I see someone faking it and acting narcy I call it out.

I was never anything but helpful to Streege, you can ask him, in PMs I gave him honest and objective feedback.

Facts are he kept the filler details from me and then he kept on going on about how much better he is than everyone else just because he looks better lol. And yes he has been doing this, in a very subtle way. Or may be not even subtle:

Come on @StrangerDanger if I had said the following sentence you would be talking shit about how I love myself and my head is about to explode off this earth etc:

View attachment 1878096
Simple if you don't insult me 24/7 i may tell you what i did and what i didn't. I literally said it in my first reply to this thread.

The difference is that he does it in moderate amounts and doesnt treat others like shit to the point where its not tolerable anymore
And even when i do it, it's for satirical and joke purposes because that's the purpose of this forum. You know better than me since it's been a decent amount of time how i am in PM and if i have any actual narcy trait.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
jesus christ at this thread its giving my de ja vu all yall nibbas arguing with eqch other idek what the hell is going on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • +1
The difference is that he does it in moderate amounts and doesnt treat others like shit to the point where its not tolerable anymore

Oh get out of here bro. You are clearly bias because he is an introvert like yourself.

It just goes to show, it doesn't matter what your level of IQ is..... emotions win the day if the man is low T

Inject

• Ugh..
I dont want to take part in this beef
anyway, let's end that beef here. it's retarded, and idc if he believes i'm fake or frauded or edited or whatever. i showed my conditions on how to answer and how to behave with me.
That's it.

• Love it
Reactions: Moggie
Oh get out of here bro. You are clearly bias because he is an introvert like yourself.

It just goes to show, it doesn't matter what your level of IQ is..... emotions win the day if the man is low T

Inject
we are both more extroverted than you you just come across as extroverted since you bark the loudest and play by your masculine facade but in reality you are a loner

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Vain786, MakinItHappenReturn and Deleted member 18840
And even when i do it, it's for satirical and joke purposes because that's the purpose of this forum. You know better than me since it's been a decent amount of time how i am in PM and if i have any actual narcy trait.

Oh stop talking nonsense. No it is not satire or humour. You are so full of pretentious phoney shit

I was about to forgive you and give you another chance, but now fuck that.

fuark i'm INFJ
mogs the blackpill incel personality of makinithappen that the women so much disgust
INFJ is based obi wan kenobi tier jedimaster personality

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and MakinItHappenReturn
we are both more extroverted than you you just come across as extroverted since you bark the loudest and play by your masculine facade but in reality you are a loner
View attachment 1878110View attachment 1878111

You're being manipulative and now using the words I used back on you as being a 'loner' back onto me with this as your backup

B548aa5dadcf16c1393d9297217a3449

Also your boy has lied on several dozen occasions in this thread and around other threads about not having filler, yet look at this. Rupert lives on this forum and doesn't forget a thing. He is a literal forum historian.

• JFL
mogs the blackpill incel personality of makinithappen that the women so much disgust
INFJ is based obi wan kenobi tier jedimaster personality

There is a variation to INFJ which is a lot more proactive than the one the incels fall under so let's slow down a little lol

Also you even admitted you never expected that to be the results.

Your results were one that placed you as being a super introvert so why don't we post that? Or does this not suit your agenda all of a sudden? lol

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and MakinItHappenReturn
You're being manipulative and now using the words I used back on you as being a 'loner' back onto me with this as your backup

View attachment 1878112

Also your boy has lied on several dozen occasions in this thread and around other threads about not having filler, yet look at this. Rupert lives on this forum and doesn't forget a thing. He is a literal forum historian.
poor rupert is getting old he might have catched dementia and struggles to recall memories accurately so i would take what he says with a grain of salt

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786, Deleted member 18840 and MakinItHappenReturn
poor rupert is getting old he might have catched dementia and struggles to recall memories accurately so i would take what he says with a grain of salt

See this piece of humour here proves you are trolling all the way

You remind me of The Riddler from Batman. Some evil nerd genius mastermind behind a keyboard lmao with hard drives and hard drives of info on people

Excited Jim Carrey GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
this one instead mogs, i can't cope unironically. I laughed and became sad off it. I used to like him until he sperged at me.

You're a lucky boy

474bc1a405efaf9eab44bc95cc1e5626

Da6960e1e5282b402aca609fef55883d 1

• JFL
There is a variation to INFJ which is a lot more proactive than the one the incels fall under so let's slow down a little lol

Also you even admitted you never expected that to be the results.

Your results were one that placed you as being a super introvert so why don't we post that? Or does this not suit your agenda all of a sudden? lol
i am ISTP aka sigma male hunter survivor type and you are INTP incel scientist cuck so my type is more extroverted and more bound to the real world, your results were surprising initially but on further note its not shocking because you put on a masculine facade over on this forum while you are completly different person irl. your true self isnt your made up personality over on the internet

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 18840
i literally shared that pic to show that i ascended and that ascension is real. what is it supposed to prove? I can ascend you too. Right now if you listen to my advices. But if you ascend with it you must make public apologies. i don't even ask for money.

Bro, it doesn't matter

Nobody goes from the way you looked, to the way you looked in the videos that you sent me, without nips and tucks from the surgeon and all the while yet, you simply claimed IT WAS ONLY A RHINOPLASTY that you'd had done, with soft and lean maxxing basics

I wouldn't even have minded this, but it's the way you go around the forum pretending to be the BOMB and this StrangerDanger character let's you off the hook because you do it in a geeky incoherent fashion? Lol like it's pretty dumb if you ask me.

Bro, it doesn't matter

Nobody goes from the way you looked, to the way you looked in the videos that you sent me, without nips and tucks from the surgeon and all the while yet, you simply claimed IT WAS ONLY A RHINOPLASTY that you'd had done, with soft and lean maxxing basics

I wouldn't even have minded this, but it's the way you go around the forum pretending to be the BOMB and this StrangerDanger character let's you off the hook because you do it in a geeky incoherent fashion? Lol like it's pretty dumb if you ask me.
you just over interpret things. I am not more narcy than i used to be. It's just that now i make more harsh jokes and sarcasms.
And call out people more. That's about normal you got mocked too its normal to put things in their places.
And no you're wrong, beside a septo - not even a rhino, only side fix - the main effect else was softmaxxes but who can do the amounf of trials and errors i did. whatever i'm a case you should instead be nice to not be mean to.

• +1
See this piece of humour here proves you are trolling all the way

You remind me The Riddler from Batman. Some evil nerd genius mastermind behind a keyboard lmao with hard drives and hard drives of info on people

Excited Jim Carrey GIF
how it was just a regular joke how was it trolling? am the riddler yeah? quite ironic when you are the one sitting gaslighting people in their ratings threads playing the devils advocate
your so much like him

• JFL
i am ISTP aka sigma male hunter survivor type and you are INTP incel scientist cuck so my type is more extroverted and more bound to the real world, your results were surprising initially but on further note its not shocking because you put on a masculine facade over on this forum while you are completly different person irl. your true self isnt your made up personality over on the internet

No bro you're actually being very wrong here. This is totally who I am and it is vouched for even in my videos.

If you disagree give me a phone call and we can have a 30 minute chat or so via WhatsApp or something? Or even we could meet

Let me know. My literal day-job is to interact with the bloody real world loooool what are you talking about hahahahahaha. Your day job isn't. Yours is involving you pretty much being isolate and recluse. You help people out on discords with your genius in facial aesthetics and such and this is the way you have your impact on society, via a virtual medium. Not a real life one.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and StrangerDanger
No bro you're actually being very wrong here. This is totally who I am and it is vouched for even in my videos.

If you disagree give me a phone call and we can have a 30 minute chat or so via WhatsApp or something? Or even we could meet

Let me know. My literal day-job is to interact with the bloody real world loooool what are you talking about hahahahahaha. Your day job isn't. Yours is involving you pretty much being isolate and recluse. You help people out on discords with your genius in facial aesthetics and such and this is the way you have your impact on society, via a virtual medium. Not a real life one.
Cope i've seen him he's a literally nordic mogger. But he's that much humble that he won't share to non close friends. He actually mogs me to self harm, he can confirm it but he's too humble for it. I needed to say it because it's getting out of control.

• +1
you just over interpret things. I am not more narcy than i used to be. It's just that now i make more harsh jokes and sarcasms.
And call out people more. That's about normal you got mocked too its normal to put things in their places.
And no you're wrong, beside a septo - not even a rhino, only side fix - the main effect else was softmaxxes but who can do the amounf of trials and errors i did. whatever i'm a case you should instead be nice to not be mean to.

Ok just tone it down a little I think mate

'May be a Stacey to you' was just the last straw for me

I'll let it rest now as I believe you are probably going through a period of identity crisis which is fine and fair enough

• +1
Cope i've seen him he's a literally nordic mogger. But he's that much humble that he won't share to non close friends. He actually mogs me to self harm, he can confirm it but he's too humble for it. I needed to say it because it's getting out of control.

You just back anyone that is rimming your filler filled ass-crack. Let's be honest.

At this point anything you say is just like you tryna win some kiddie warfare game.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
You just back anyone that is rimming your filler filled ass-crack. Let's be honest.

At this point anything you say is just like you tryna win some kiddie warfare game.
If only you knew.
also @Oberyn literally PMed me saying he was jk and didn't tought you would take it seriously.
And what's even more serious is that he's one of the biggest moggers i've seen. i mean @StrangerDanger is

• Love it

what do you know you sit here posting long essays day in day out you are in your head while I cut the chase. and just because your work is selling houses to people doesnt mean you interact with the real world much. you probably are inept. do your homies call you when they are in trouble or need a thing fixed no cause you are up in your head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786, Deleted member 18840 and MakinItHappenReturn
If only you knew.
also @Oberyn literally PMed me saying he was jk and didn't tought you would take it seriously.
And what's even more serious is that he's one of the biggest moggers i've seen. i mean @StrangerDanger is

Hm?
474bc1a405efaf9eab44bc95cc1e5626

But then we have this which says..... you're capping:

B548aa5dadcf16c1393d9297217a3449

Unless of course you would be prepared to right now show me a screenshot of your last several PMs to prove you haven't arranged this alibi with him.

You guys are weird ngl

• JFL
what do you know you sit here posting long essays day in day out you are in your head while I cut the chase. and just because your work is selling houses to people doesnt mean you interact with the real world much. you probably are inept. do your homies call you when they are in trouble or need a thing fixed no cause you are up in your head

I know I've got you now based on this far fetched diatribe

• JFL
Hm?
View attachment 1878136

But then we have this which says..... you're capping:

View attachment 1878137

Unless of course you would be prepared to right now show me a screenshot of your last several PMs to prove you haven't arranged this alibi with him.
this rupert basement dweller literally shits on ANYONE that is not him i don't even know if he's real with his broken balkan orange picker english thinking he's some intellectual making triple layered insightful and witty quotes and replies.

• JFL
this rupert basement dweller literally shits on ANYONE that is not him i don't even know if he's real with his broken balkan orange picker english thinking he's some intellectual making triple layered insightful and witty quotes and replies.

I agree he does and is a 40 year old punk basement dweller, but he's always watching:

C9e0e8df2df044a6c93636be944d4bf5

So you are lying and listen you are a really young guy and I ain't gonna berate you for lying. I get how judgemental people can be here so I'll let you slide man, coz I sort of understand. I ain't about the hate. Just wanna encourage that you just be your authentic self and not try and be this other person that lives up to his new formed image

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop and Deleted member 18840
I agree he does and is a 40 year old punk basement dweller, but he's always watching:

View attachment 1878144

So you are lying and listen you are a really young guy and I ain't gonna berate you for lying. I get how judgemental people can be here so I'll let you slide man, coz I sort of understand. I ain't about the hate. Just wanna encourage that you just be your authentic self and not try and be this other person that lives up to his new formed image

Basically allow yourself to grow organically. Don't force it.

• +1
All homeless people i see have amazing bones

@StreegeReturn @StrangerDanger @MakinItHappenReturn

Keep bumping this thread by fighting

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back