ACCESS TO PAID STUDY [ABOUT SURGERY]

SixCRY

SixCRY

Mistral
As you know to looksmax you need knowledge, very deep knowledge of everything to not fail ur surgery plan

Many surgeon write bunch of useful studies with full details of procedures and techniques but u need to pay to access them

Exemple: Lefort 2 SETBACK study :

To get the PDF u need to pay or be a doc but you can also use a paywall like sci hub:

U just need to past the link of the study in it

It doesn't work for all studies but u can get a lot of info

Attachments

• 2AE73BD8-9172-4FD8-8BFB-42B9F7BF01FF.jpeg
    2AE73BD8-9172-4FD8-8BFB-42B9F7BF01FF.jpeg
    366.8 KB · Views: 0
  • F876A1C3-4200-45F6-B7D3-58094DA33FF5.jpeg
    F876A1C3-4200-45F6-B7D3-58094DA33FF5.jpeg
    674.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 9048B295-6CE9-4214-886E-E07FDBAE4E38.jpeg
    9048B295-6CE9-4214-886E-E07FDBAE4E38.jpeg
    580.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, subhuman incel, Deleted member 795 and 13 others
U r a god.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, subhuman incel and Chintuck22
Great, I was using my uni s library engine to get access to every scientific thing. Good for those who dont have that

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, currylightskin and Chintuck22
As you know to looksmax you need knowledge, very deep knowledge of everything to not fail ur surgery plan

Many surgeon write bunch of useful studies with full details of procedures and techniques but u need to pay to access them

To get the PDF u need to pay or be a doc but you can also use a paywall like sci hub:

Bro, SCIHUB has EVERYTHING.

Next time try to search not by posting the whole link, but DOI of the article (y)

DOI is the code you can find near the abstract of the paper, in the portal where you find the paper itself:

Doi

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Danish_Retard and Chintuck22

In your opinion, how essential is it to read these scientific papers to guarantee good jaw surgery results? Can you succeed with just the high level concepts like CCW rotation etc or do you really need to know this stuff?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
In your opinion, how essential is it to read these scientific papers to guarantee good jaw surgery results? Can you succeed with just the high level concepts like CCW rotation etc or do you really need to know this stuff?
no u need deep knowledge

CCW isn't the answer for everyone , many got CW rotation and mog the CCW result

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
no u need deep knowledge

Presumably if you go to one of the god tier surgeons (like Raffaini for example) you'd trust him to deliver the best possible result rather than making suggestions though?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Danish_Retard
Presumably if you go to one of the god tier surgeons (like Raffaini for example) you'd trust him to deliver the best possible result rather than making suggestions though?
People who got consultation with Raffaini, say that Raffaini always say "we plan together" , so he can listen to suggestion

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, subhuman incel and Tobias Fünke
People who got consultation with Raffaini, say that Raffaini always say "we plan together" , so he can listen to suggestion
That's interesting. You'd expect someone as good as him to be a bit more arrogant and less collaborative.

To be honest, I'd just show him the famous before/after pic of his nephew and say "Do that!"

That's interesting. You'd expect someone as good as him to be a bit more arrogant and less collaborative.

To be honest, I'd just show him the famous before/after pic of his nephew and say "Do that!"
He cannot reproduce what he did for his nephew, soft tissu play a role

no u need deep knowledge

Fuck I'm screwed then

Can you do some posts about what you learned to be the most important things to consider? I would offer to pay you but I am poorcel saving for favela based surgery

Fuck I'm screwed then

Can you do some posts about what you learned to be the most important things to consider? I would offer to pay you but I am poorcel saving for favela based surgery
send me DM with pics

• +1
Reactions: MeinChadf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back