My Jaw Surgery Journey (Video and Pictures)

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Did it improve your health?
your sleep?
did you have apnea before?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Gaia262
Did it improve your health?
your sleep?
did you have apnea before?

I can run longer distances without getting tired. Sleep feels roughly the same as before.

I didn't have sleep apnea but the scans indicated my airways were heading in that direction.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deprived, WannaBeA6 and 2 others
I'm just curious, what was your main reason for going through with this surgery?

Are you trying to slay better looking girls? Do you have a low success rate with girls and thinking surgery will help you? Have you ever actually had sex? Or are you just looksmaxxing for the lulz?

Honestly, I want to know.

Last edited:
  • +1
I'm just curious, what was your main reason for going through with this surgery?

Are you trying to slay better looking girls? Do you have a low success rate with girls and thinking surgery will help you? Have you ever actually had sex? Or are you just looksmaxxing for the lulz?

Honestly, I want to know.

It's stems from alot reasons.

1) my own self- I didn't want to look in the mirror in my 20s balding, bad face, skinny fat ect, my starting point was horrific rated psl 2.5-3 On here . I had a vision of what I wanted to look like and am just working to do my old self proud.

2) fitting in social spaces, like when going to a bar, traveling, any social interaction people are just happy that you are there and you "fit in". I didn't want people thinking " how did he get here?" , yes normies are cruel.

3) genuine attraction. You just want someone to light up when they see you and happy they have you.

Things like that. It was never to "show off" it was more to just live a life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24002, totalretard, underdog and 13 others
1) my own self- I didn't want to look in the mirror in my 20s balding, bad face, skinny fat ect. I had a vision of what I wanted to look like and am just working to do my old self proud.
The aging process is inevitable and when we die, we die. Regardless of how we look.

2) fitting in social spaces, like when going to a bar, traveling, any social interaction people are just happy that you are there and you "fit in". I didn't want people thinking " how did he get here?" , yes normies are cruel.
But you can fit in and live life without having to get a Bimax along with whatever God else knows what you did. Normies are not cruel, most normies are ugly as sin.

3) genuine attraction. You just want someone to light up when they see you and happy they have you.
Ok, but what does genuine attraction do if you don't actually slay? I get attraction from prime JBs all the time, it got boring until I started actually fucking them.

Things like that. It was never to "show off" it was more to just live a life.
"Living life" is literally the easiest thing you could possibly do, not really something worth doing a Bimax over.

If I were to go through a surgery like this, it would be to slay a GigaStacy and eventually marry her. Idk just my 2cent.

The aging process is inevitable and when we die, we die. Regardless of how we look.

But you can fit in and live life without having to get a Bimax along with whatever God else knows what you did. Normies are not cruel, most normies are ugly as sin.

Ok, but what does genuine attraction do if you don't actually slay? I get attraction from prime JBs all the time, it got boring until I started actually fucking them.

"Living life" is literally the easiest thing you could possibly do, not really something worth doing a Bimax over.

If I were to go through a surgery like this, it would be to slay a GigaStacy and eventually marry her. Idk just my 2cent.

I think our perspectives and life experiences differ.

I'm happy for you, but I needed to do this surgical plan after alot of deep reflection and research to change my life trajectory. So far things have been positive.

Ofc I don't want my kids undergoing the procedures I had, i do plan on making sure this doesn't happen again so share the same sentiments as you in terms of life partner.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, bogii, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
I think our perspectives and life experiences differ.

I'm happy for you, but I needed to do this surgical plan after alot of deep reflection and research to change my life trajectory. I havnt gone out much since surgery as just been working and saving for my next surgery in June.

Ofc I don't want my kids undergoing the procedures I had, i do plan on making sure this doesn't happen again so share the same sentiments as you in terms of life partner.
Fair enough.

My life didn't really change though until I started this MAOI called Nardil along with Lyrica. That probably doesn't really mean anything to you but after using these two substances (specifically Nardil), the days of thinking that I needed to do such a major surgery like Bimax quickly went out the window once I started slaying stacylite JBs.

It is what what it is. At the end of the day, all that matters is your personal happiness. I do still think LL would've helped you much more significantly. But it's still early days, will be interesting to see what you look like when finally looksmaxxed.

• +1
Good job. After my recent hair transplant i think i've decided i'm gonna go full on jaw surgery next. Need to get the ball rolling. I'm thinking i'll have to go oto Spain from the UK though and see that alfero dude. So expensive but I guess it's all worth it in the end. Not sure how it works in terms of finding a UK ortho and then getting them to work with him, though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Cope, Deleted member 16834 and 2 others
Good job. After my recent hair transplant i think i've decided i'm gonna go full on jaw surgery next. Need to get the ball rolling. I'm thinking i'll have to go oto Spain from the UK though and see that alfero dude. So expensive but I guess it's all worth it in the end. Not sure how it works in terms of finding a UK ortho and then getting them to work with him, though
I will be trying to get a maxfac surgeon from abroad. I will keep you updated on my progress. Its doable but I am not sure how easy it will be.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel, Gaia262 and Deleted member 16834

You consult the surgeon first and ask for his recommendation on orthodontists. Likely he’s worked with patients from the uk before. And upon receiving his recommendation, you call up the said ortho and schedule a appointment.

And things get in sync bw the 2 parties from then on

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and Gaia262
24EF4985 6082 43E8 8979 02B11B51C0FC
jaw angles + buccal fat + spot removal mogs to chadpreet

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 18436, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
Thanks bro :)
Oh also I corrected nasal flaring in the morph but yeah mostly the jaw angles being a bit sharper true ascension you have very good results already

Don’t even need a wrap around Bc your chin looks good and a bit of gentle concavity on ramus from front fits your face well, chin is good

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Gaia262
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Gaia262
me in 1 year

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16501, randomvanish, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
dr. Ramieri told me on email that infraorbital rim implants were 10000 eur. Did you get it reduced to 5k because you had other surgeries?
great post btw.

• So Sad
Reactions: 11gaijin and Gaia262
dr. Ramieri told me on email that infraorbital rim implants were 10000 eur. Did you get it reduced to 5k because you had other surgeries?
great post btw.

Thanks bro.

Oh man, he is increasing his prices now :feelsbadman:

I had it conjunction with my other surgeries so explains the €5k but standalone it shouldn't be €10k.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Thanks bro.

Oh man, he is increasing his prices now :feelsbadman:

I had it conjunction with my other surgeries so explains the €5k but standalone it shouldn't be €10k.
LMAO now his assistant is gaslighting me for asking if he increased his price so its 10k + 18k for wraparound with no discount

• So Sad
I think 3 to 6.5 is an accurate description, as someone mentioned above.

Pretty significant results- a robust look brings you into a totally different category than a boneless look.

My masculinization filler did that but it has now completely worn off after less than 5 months...my metabolism is so that it burns the filler quickly.

I either have the option of going for this type of surgery or putting large amounts of filler into my face every 5 months..

Too chicken shit about the pain and healing time to do surgery right now. If I got a similar type of result to OP though I'd be over the moon.

View attachment 1604865

Damn the cheekbones look really good, great job. How do they look irl in motion? Do they fit in well, have you gotten any remarks about it?

• +1
Damn the cheekbones look really good, great job. How do they look irl in motion? Do they fit in well, have you gotten any remarks about it?

Yeah they were the best part of the surgery. Really good addition to add in with a bimax to harmonise the midface.

I have a video up on the first page (4 months) I also added some in my main video towards the end.

• +1
Reactions: marken12
This is what I need , but the cucked surgeons in Germany won't agree :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: , all of my 3 maxfacs said Genio only :ogre::ogre::lasereyes:
German maxfacs are cucks

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell and Gaia262
Yeah they were the best part of the surgery. Really good addition to add in with a bimax to harmonise the midface.

I have a video up on the first page (4 months) I also added some in my main video towards the end.
I'm sorta interested in getting that too but a bit scared that they might end up looking uncanny

• +1
I'm sorta interested in getting that too but a bit scared that they might end up looking uncanny

I see your point. You can use my implant design as a template if you want. It will need to be adjusted to your face. 💪

I see your point. You can use my implant design as a template if you want. It will need to be adjusted to your face. 💪
Gaia where did you store your valuables when you were under anaesthesia? Do you recommend not bringing any cash?

• +1
Gaia where did you store your valuables when you were under anaesthesia? Do you recommend not bringing any cash?

I had my things in the airbnb I was at. But for the things I brang with me to the hospital it was stored in the cupboard in the hospital room.

Security isn't an issue.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
Hey man, when you got the infraorbs, did you get a lower eyelid retraction as well?

I heard that when they put infraorbs in they do LER as well, but I'm not completely sure.

• +1
Hey man, when you got the infraorbs, did you get a lower eyelid retraction as well?

I heard that when they put infraorbs in they do LER as well, but I'm not completely sure.

No, I didnt have any another eye work. I have noticed these reconstructive bone surgeries do change the eye area even when the eye area isnt really touched. As though your eyes are just an indication of healthy craniofacial placement.

Any experience with Plasticmaxxing? What does having rhinoplasty, jaw  surgery or breast implantscfeel like? : r/TheGlowUp

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
did you get some hoes after you've done this ?

• +1
did you get some hoes after you've done this ?
Hi bro, I havnt gone out much since surgery just been working and saving for my next one in June. Overall it's been positive.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and rtx2060ti
Hi bro, I havnt gone out much since surgery just been working and saving for my next one in June. Overall it's been positive.
Will you start actively trying to date once you have recovered from the second procedure in June?

How you feeling confidence wise atm?

• +1
good to hear man. good luck

• +1
Will you start actively trying to date once you have recovered from the second procedure in June?

How you feeling confidence wise atm?

Confidence wise I feel the same as before to be honest, my face probably shows it. One user did summarise it.

Screenshot 20220429 173502 Chrome

After surgery im just going to grind on my investments/business. This is such a wearing journey but it's got to be done :feelsbadman: Alot of users here want to see me happy and enjoying myself after everything which is why I like you guys.

I do plan on testing the blackpill after, may even make a thread for you guys to give you real feedback.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Squirtle and Chadethnic101
Confidence wise I feel the same as before to be honest, my face probably shows it. One user did summarise it.

View attachment 1657149

After surgery im just going to grind on my investments/business. This is such a wearing journey but it's got to be done :feelsbadman: Alot of users here want to see me happy and enjoying myself after everything which is why I like you guys.

I do plan on testing the blackpill after, may even make a thread for you guys to give you real feedback.
I understand man
But think of it as a new beginning too

Like the tables have turned, you are a new improved version!
It will take a bit of time but I'm sure you can be happy eventually man

I understand because I get the same feelings sometimes
But looking at it, things are better than they used to be!

You should defo make this thread bro will be massive, no one's done that before here

• +1
LMAO now his assistant is gaslighting me for asking if he increased his price so its 10k + 18k for wraparound with no discount
Tell him you agreed on price or i go elsewhere

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Gaia262
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18436 and Gaia262
I would have pushed more movement 6mm on the maxilla and 12 mm jaw and 10 mm chin although risks increase but still worth the risk to look better NGL other than that it was really good alfaro is the person i would reccomend the most but he's so fucking expensive he does the largest movements of any doc barring gunson raffani is gonna be dead soon lets be honest.
alfaro is the chimp man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Gaia262
I’ll mog your surgeries with my surgeries:
  • MSE : +10 mm upper intermolar
  • Teeth Alignment : fix dental crowding & mandibular dental arch broadening
  • Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)
  • OBO : +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation and orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes
  • Le Fort 1 Impaction : −5 mm face length
  • Le Fort 2 : +25 mm maxilla–midface advancement
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Mandible : +25 mm mandibular body length
  • Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
  • Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length
  • 15º Degrees Counter-Clockwise Double-Jaw Rotation
  • Custom Wrap-Around Jaw Implant : +7.5 mm jaw width & +10 mm chin breadth
  • Glabellar Forwardization : +12.5 mm glabellar forwardness
  • Supraorbital Forwardization : +7.5 mm brow ridge prominence
  • Medial Canthoplasty : +2.5 mm PFL
  • Lateral Canthoplasty: +2.5 mm PFL
  • Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )
  • Lip Lift : −5 mm philtrum length & +5 mm chin height
  • Buccal Fat Removal
  • Paranasal Augmentation
  • Infraorbital Implants
  • Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification
before and after

• +1
After my surgery I took extranase 3 pills 3x per day , and my swelling was almost completely gone after 2 weeks
You should try it
where can i get it?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Scorpioned and Gaia262
I am suprised it takes so long for the swelling to stop.
Not only to stop, but people underestimate how bad it can get.
34F54FD3 036E 4E7F BC87 173FE2575CCB CBE37E0A 2497 4F6C 9192 4B6FACC3612A FD7BFDD6 F89F 4FB6 A619 29050C0F6C73
2 days post op in pics.

C37D2493 E093 4A2F A4EB 459D835F198E 8 days post op now

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, randomvanish, totalretard and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Anchor_Ship
Greycels carry the forum again.

Holy fuck your face looks like its about to fall apart 2 days post OP.

What movements did you get?
Le fort 1 7mm with parallel impaction, bsso rotation (no setback) with genioplasty.
7DF7C6AF 3E5A 475A 9981 56706829544C
Im swollen as hell at le fort 1 area so it doesnt make sense to do any comparisons now tbh.
Chin is only non swollen part so looks recessed right now. But I plan on doing further genio if it stays like this ( but it wont).
00C9C99C F99E 46FC 9EF7 27CAEFF16D64 - My further genio projection plan if needed. Its free so why not heh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 17345, NegativeNorwood and 3 others
Le fort 1 7mm with parallel impaction, bsso rotation (no setback) with genioplasty.
View attachment 1660869
Im swollen as hell at le fort 1 area so it doesnt make sense to do any comparisons now tbh.
Chin is only non swollen part so looks recessed right now. But I plan on doing further genio if it stays like this ( but it wont).
View attachment 1660874 - My further genio projection plan if needed. Its free so why not heh.
Looking good so far! How did youu get this for free?

Also make your own thread in a few months. Farm some reacts bro.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 9405
Looking good so far! How did youu get this for free?

Also make your own thread in a few months. Farm some reacts bro.
I plan to stay graycelmaxxed haha. I had minor underbite and found out its actually very easy to get this surgery as most are afraid to do it. It was all covered by public healthcare.

A0A9C362 0441 430D 8F24 D7ED1462B9BF Before braces xray

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and mulattomaxxer
I plan to stay graycelmaxxed haha. I had minor underbite and found out its actually very easy to get this surgery as most are afraid to do it. It was all covered by public health insurance.

View attachment 1660925Before braces xray
My black ass needs health insurance :lul:.

Staying greycel is a good idea. Postmaxx until you can get BOTB. There are some good threads in there. Most posts here are just off topic nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Gaia262 and Deleted member 9405
Unfortunately bro we live in cucknighted kingdom where these things are the hardest things to get for free
My black ass needs health insurance :lul:.

Staying greycel is a good idea. Postmaxx until you can get BOTB. There are some good threads in there. Most posts here are just off topic nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Anchor_Ship