Accidentally touched girls buttock in the hallway

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
I was walking and there was huge crowd, so I walked past and accidentally touched a girls buttock. She looked at me, and I stared into her eyes and walked off like a high t 6'7" mulatto slayer mogging machine. If you would get nervous, you are a pussy bitch. I didnt even say sorry or nothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gren, Aesthetic, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
I've bumped into ass before tbh but not intentionally.You are more low inhib slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
if this were a subhuman he'd be detained and have charges pressed against him for rape

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, BigBoy and LookistWorld
if this were a subhuman he'd be detained and have charges pressed against him for rape
Only white weirdo loser subhumans get charged with sexual assault. I think myself as an alpha male and lots of girls look at me. I think she wanted to fuck me, no cap!
I've bumped into ass before tbh but not intentionally.You are more low inhib slayer
Indeed bro. I do not fear women at all. If I catch a case, I can get a lawyer and use the race card.

Only white weirdo loser subhumans get charged with sexual assault. I think myself as an alpha male and lots of girls look at me. I think she wanted to fuck me, no cap!

Indeed bro. I do not fear women at all. If I catch a case, I can get a lawyer and use the race card.
you don't think, period.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
I need to grab some new ass tbh. Maybe I should go out tonight

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic
reeeeeeeeeeeee

walked off like a high t 6'7" mulatto slayer mogging machine.

20200124_062155-jpg.241511

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Catawampus, IWantToMax and 2 others
You are not 6’7 JFL

*after you walked off

"who was that weird 5'10" framelet nerd inel i just saw? ew what a creep? i cant believe he even had the audacity to look into my eyes after sexually assaulting me. fucking creep i'm calling the cops on this albino."

• +1
Reactions: birchman and IWantToMax
*after you walked off

"who was that weird 5'10" framelet nerd inel i just saw? ew what a creep? i cant believe he even had the audacity to look into my eyes after sexually assaulting me. fucking creep i'm calling the cops on this albino."
None of that happened at all you idiot. That scenario is autistic imagination. Your imagination is too wild bro

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
None of that happened at all you idiot. That scenario is autistic imagination. Your imagination is too wild bro
you know it happened you autistic virgin. thats how she reacted word by word
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

you know it happened you autistic virgin. thats how she reacted word by word
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Only in fan fiction, you little fanboy
giphy.gif

Even the characters you made were fake as fuck. In the real world it was 6'7" mulatto badboy. You have schizophrenia bro?

Only in fan fiction, you little fanboy
giphy.gif

Even the characters you made were fake as fuck. In the real world it was 6'7" mulatto badboy. You have schizophrenia bro?
what is it? 5'10"? 6'4"? 6'7"? you change your height everyday you insecure fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus
what is it? 5'10"? 6'4"? 6'7"? you change your height everyday you insecure fuck
I never said I was 5'10" ever you dumbass cuckhold. Where the fuck did you get that idea?
giphy.gif

meanwhile @Over never even toutched a girl

• So Sad
Reactions: Over