Doctor said i was only 179 cm (5'10)

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
emh.gif

PEtqOD9.gif

How is this possible? I am consistently taller than 6'3 and 6'2 guys. The scale wasnt even right. Does this ever happen to you? Do the doctors completely get your height wrong
DIgkvtM.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Looks234 and 22 others
Try Stadiometer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Maybe your ego is so powerful you see yourself as taller than you are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 10176, ItsOver.com and 20 others
Its a tactic, he’s going to try and sell you glucosamine pills now

low t if you didn't know doctor rooms have a system wide height reduction

JFL

You were never 6'3

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Averagecel, Anon and 3 others
i think the doctor measured u during night time. ur morning height is probably 6'5 spine fully erect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, ItsOver.com, Chadelite and 13 others
I wish i was 5'9

How’s that even possible? either the doctors mismeasured or you’re larping.

An easy way to settle this is to buy measuring tape and stand with your back to the wall. Straighten your back and then tell somebody to mark where your head ends

You must be really low IQ if you don't know your height within an inch or two measurement or not. You could literally just pull a tape measure in front of you and put your finger on where you think the top of your head meets the tape emasure and be within an inch. 4 inches is a joke.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
You must be really low IQ if you don't know your height within an inch or two measurement or not. You could literally just pull a tape measure in front of you and put your finger on where you think the top of your head meets the tape emasure and be within an inch. 4 inches is a joke.
But the thing is that the measurement scale is wrong

• +1
Reactions: Pu33
This nibba is frauding 5 INCHES JFL

Aight boyos I'm claiming 6’6 :feelsez:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, mint, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
If I was only 5 foot 10 I would never feel tall anywhere. But I always feel tall everywhere

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, mint, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
I’m 5’6 lol wish I was 5’8

You sure it was off bro?

emh.gif

PEtqOD9.gif

How is this possible? I am consistently taller than 6'3 and 6'2 guys. The scale wasnt even right. Does this ever happen to you? Do the doctors completely get your height wrong
DIgkvtM.gif
nibbacel

I revoke my summer league invitation

How in the fuck could you ever think you were anywhere near the height you said you was?

Is puerto rico full of sub 5 foot Manlets?

How in the fuck could you ever think you were anywhere near the height you said you was?

Is puerto rico full of sub 5 foot Manlets?
I'm well above 6 foot

average puerto Rican seems to be 5'7, if you are from there, it makes sense that you feel tall at 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
average puerto Rican seems to be 5'7, if you are from there, it makes sense that you feel tall at 5'10
I feel tall in America too!!
Then there is no way you could've been measured more than 3 Inches shorter.
I was measured strong 5'10 almost 5'11. I definitely am taller than 6'0 in my actual height

Buy a tape and measure your self idiot

plot twist, OP is actually 63 inches (160) and he thought he was 6'3''

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Bigweiner420, Deleted member 1464 and 7 others
Sometimes there not accurate

• Hmm...
If people don't regularily comment on your height and tell you you're tall you're not tall. End of discussion. You're a narcy delusional fuck it's so easy to see. I met your kind. They'd be a head shorter than me and insist they're 6'3.yeah sure bro

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 1464
If people don't regularily comment on your height and tell you you're tall you're not tall. End of discussion. You're a narcy delusional fuck it's so easy to see. I met your kind. They'd be a head shorter than me and insist they're 6'3.yeah sure bro
I do get comments about my height. People call me big man and stare at me for my height. And I am almost always the tallest in the mall. How am I only 5'11?
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Hmm...
I do get comments about my height. People call me big man and stare at me for my height. And I am almost always the tallest in the mall. How am I only 5'11?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
You mean 5'10? It's all in your head. I hope you're larping cause you sound mentally ill.

• +1
You mean 5'10? It's all in your head. I hope you're larping cause you sound mentally ill.
hes from lookism. his entire account is a big larp/fake persona

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 1774 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer