According to my watch I burn 4500 calories per day.... (gymcels GTFIH)

B

Broski

Zephir
I work 5 hour shift stocking shelves as a part-time job while studying. I am constantly walking, lifting boxes etc. My watch says i burn 4500 calories in the entire day (varies between 4-5k).

Is this right? I am an ecto-mesomorph (naturally lean, thin bones combined with broad shoulders and can build muscle easy).
I eat about 4000 per day and am maintaining 68kg at 5'10 at about 12% bf.
On my days off I burn 2.5-3k, again depending on my activities throughout the day.

Is there something wrong with my metabolism or is it a common issue with ectomorphs? I am literally eating junk food and crap everyday just to hit calories, and am not getting fat (obviously dont want to do this forever as its unhealthy, plan to continue this until I reach about 72-75kg.

Is it over for me? Is this a sign that my body is telling me I'm a framelet and am not designed to gain weight, or will my metabolism eventually slow down (Im 20 y/o).

Ive gained 9kg in 7 months, and am still lean.

i dont know but if youre 12 % bodyfat currently that is ideal. if youre not slaying bitches now it must be because of you shit face, in which case it is over.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
i dont know but if youre 12 % bodyfat currently that is ideal. if youre not slaying bitches now it must be because of you shit face, in which case it is over.
Lol Im not even talking about that...Im wanting to reach 160lbs as 150lbs seems small is it? And I dont want to be eating this much food forever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569
Lol Im not even talking about that...Im wanting to reach 160lbs as 150lbs seems small is it? And I dont want to be eating this much food forever
idk but you just need to eat alot. but if youre burning so many calories that may be difficult idk

Eat good foods you faggot. By eating the same amount of calories but with actually nutritious animal foods, ripe fruits etc. You'll get a shit ton of nutrients and will gain a lot of Testosterone. Then you will gain muscle and maybe even become attractive for femboy.

Eat good foods you faggot. By eating the same amount of calories but with actually nutritious animal foods, ripe fruits etc. You'll get a shit ton of nutrients and will gain a lot of Testosterone. Then you will gain muscle and maybe even become attractive for femboy.
Myfitnesspal 16514906811072
is this ok?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Corleone
Issue is I don't think people can tell I lift in clothes...so I'm looking to gain 10-20lbs at the same leanness to slay. I'm MTN at worst but life is work study gym game so girls don't know i exist.