According to This Forum Girls have Insanely High Body-Counts Yet Only Go For Males That Barely Even Exist

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Banned
Kind of a fallacty. The average girl, even quiet nerdy ones, fuck a billion guys, but only go for chad's who make up like 2% of the population.

Where are all the dude's she's fucking? In a heavily populated college town yoou'll probably see a few hundred atttractive girls in a day and maybe AT MOST 10 dudes above 5.5 PSL on a lucky day. So does this forum think that girls just seek out and fuck those very small amount of dudes despite having no social connection to them? That every single attractive girl fucks all 30 chads in a 10,000+ population?

No, the reality is attractive girls fuck a bunch of NT Normies, and the chad they have social access to. Girls have high body counts because they blow NT normies on the toilet at parties, not because the same 30 Chads (who usually are in an LTR with stacy anyway) literally fucked hundreds upon hundreds of girls.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 14262 and 34 others
this forum sees chads every day
for some reason:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Mewton, thecel and 8 others
Yeah its stupif women dont have high bodycounts

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Mewton, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
Cope there are way more chads + chadlites out there than you guys think

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subanimal, Deleted member 42009, litaz and 33 others
I have a lot of male and female friends. The situation is line this:
- 85% of them are average or below and have between 1 and 5 gfs and maybe 1-5 ons.

- 10% are very tall and average facially. They Had good success and always a gf and sometimes ons. Nothing special. Being tall and average is perfect for ltr.

- Then i have 3 real chad friends that i have been to parties and seen their tinder matches.
All of them have a gigantic lay count over 100. Not one week without at least one new girl. In their friend circle they fucked all the girls like in a ponzi sceme. Girls circle had drama because they all fucked and fell in love with the same chad.

In my city its a small high elite circle of guys that fuck around all the girls. If you take 5 random hot girls in a club, they all know the same chad from insta/tinder and maybe they have all fucked with him.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: subanimal, Deleted member 21620, p0lishsubhuman and 26 others

Bruh 40% of young males in America are obese aka sub 2 psl really doubt chads make up more than 2% of the population

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 21620, Marsiere214 and 5 others
the thing is this forum is not real life and rating from photos is not real life. And secondly, most people who would be rated here have good features as well.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, FreakkForLife, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
Being NT is way more harder for me than ascending to chad-chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: subanimal, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14978
yes its the same 30 chads that fuck the 30.000 girls whats so unbelievable?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subanimal, Jhon Smith, FreakkForLife and 17 others
Yes, they go for at least HTN and Chadlites who are 20% of the population. That's hundreds of millions of men, keep coping though.
Occasionally beta bux normies get sloppy seconds and get cucked, doesn't prove shit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: subanimal, p0lishsubhuman, Mewton and 11 others
Yes, they go for at least HTN and Chadlites who are 20% of the population. That's hundreds of millions of men, keep coping though.
Occasionally beta bux normies get sloppy seconds and get cucked, doesn't prove shit.
Cope

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: subanimal, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subanimal, .👽. and randomvanish
Girls circle had drama because they all fucked and fell in love with the same chad.

In my city its a small high elite circle of guys that fuck around all the girls. If you take 5 random hot girls in a club, they all know the same chad from insta/tinder and maybe they have all fucked with him.
Wake Up Coffee GIF by good-morning

Even if chads aren't common (and I'll concede that they're not common at all) it is still true that most girls have high body counts.
Getting laid as a female is about as easy as breathing in oxygen so given the abundance of choice that they have at their disposal, they're obviously not going to fuck that elusive chad all the time. You're utterly bluepilled if you think otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: subanimal, p0lishsubhuman, FreakkForLife and 15 others
Cope I see 6'8 wide framed chads every day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, FreakkForLife, Toth's thot and 8 others
Even the most nerdy overweight woman still have a bigger body count than the average men :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 21620, p0lishsubhuman and 9 others
You just need to accept that in any major Western city a girl ordering a hot guy to her door for sex is easier and more low-effort than ordering take-out.

It's an absolute truth. Anyone on here telling you otherwise is an inexperienced dork.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, p0lishsubhuman, Mewton and 11 others
Even if chads aren't common (and I'll concede that they're not common at all) it is still true that most girls have high body counts.
Getting laid as a female is about as easy as breathing in oxygen so given the abundance of choice that they have at their disposal, they're obviously not going to fuck that elusive chad all the time. You're utterly bluepilled if you think otherwise.
They can laid easy because men want sex all the time and women dont

Yes girls all fuck the same guys

• +1
Reactions: lebanegro, Deleted member 14262 and Slob
Chadlites are 1/44, Chads are 1/741.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Henry77, amorfati, Deleted member 14793 and 2 others
The median "girl" doesn't have as high of a body count as many here would imply.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Mewton, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
I have a lot of male and female friends. The situation is line this:
- 85% of them are average or below and have between 1 and 5 gfs and maybe 1-5 ons.

- 10% are very tall and average facially. They Had good success and always a gf and sometimes ons. Nothing special. Being tall and average is perfect for ltr.

- Then i have 3 real chad friends that i have been to parties and seen their tinder matches.
All of them have a gigantic lay count over 100. Not one week without at least one new girl. In their friend circle they fucked all the girls like in a ponzi sceme. Girls circle had drama because they all fucked and fell in love with the same chad.

Fuck what city?

College girls have no standards, I’ve seen even computer science birdcel nerds getting laid

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Mewton, MissLexotan6MG and 10 others
College girls have no standards, I’ve seen even computer science birdcel nerds getting laid

This is true and sometimes the girls are cute or at least kind of attractive. The problem is that the girls who fuck birdcels always seem to have really boring, aspie personalities and are addicted to copes like TV and Marvel. I'd rather just not fuck then spend my time watching TV and knitting with some 4.2 PSL girl

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
The thing is that the average body count doesn't mean much, as it's gonna be the same for men and women.
What's interesting is how it's spread among those two groups.

Back in my pre LTR days, there were times I was banging 4 different girls a week on rotation. Not including the slays I'd try and acquire on nights out and parties

And I'm a manlet Chadlite

Now imageine a tall fully fledged Chad. He could get a different girl a week through dating apps alone

Imagine he goes out and parties 4 times a week like a typical uni student + sets up dates and sex through Instagram and his social circle on top of that

Girls would rather go sexless for weeks than settle for sex with a sub Chadlite or HTN

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Marsiere214, amorfati and 8 others
No, the reality is attractive girls fuck a bunch of NT Normies, and the chad they have social access to
They don't fuck "NT normies", but normies that have:

STATUS
or
MONEY

It's all about LMS

NT is just the base. Being non aspie is bare minimum and 98% of people is NT but many still struggling

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Toth's thot, Mewton and 9 others
This is true and sometimes the girls are cute or at least kind of attractive. The problem is that the girls who fuck birdcels always seem to have really boring, aspie personalities and are addicted to copes like TV and Marvel. I'd rather just not fuck then spend my time watching TV and knitting with some 4.2 PSL girl
Standards are a valid point but to simply get laid most people only have to leave their room and be somewhat social (NT)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 9568
They don't fuck "NT normies", but normies that have:

STATUS
or
MONEY

It's all about LMS

NT is just the base. Being non aspie is bare minimum and 98% of people is NT but many still struggling

By NT I don't mean not depressed or mentally. Plenty of NT people play Dungeons and Dragons, watch marvel, spend all their times playing videogames, and worst of all, do not drink alcohol.

NT normies who NT as in chill, fun, funny, have decent status, and drink alchol can fuck normie girls easy.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, FreakkForLife and Preoximerianas
You just need to accept that in any major Western city a girl ordering a hot guy to her door for sex is easier and more low-effort than ordering take-out.

It's an absolute truth. Anyone on here telling you otherwise is an inexperienced dork.
i live in new york, women are fuckign men 1-3 points higher in looks, and its easy as swipe. The investment is sex is easy, and fats, hook-up last like 30-40 minutes and then shes on her way. A guy with options can easily fuck 2-3 women a night.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Preoximerianas and cvzvvc
Yes. There's a reason Justus Grossbier spent years jester-maxxing for Shannon Rose B and still lost to James Knott within a month.

Dude what the fuck is this forum anymore, you faggots keep posting about personality like a bunch of IT soy cucks unironically, on a website that is literally dedicated (or was dedicated) to improving one's physical appearance. I'm starting to think this whole website is a government psyops and I'm actually the only real incel here talking to a bunch of bots monitoring my every word and posts. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

LOOKS ARE THE ONLY THING THAT MATTER. STOP THIS "NT" NONSENSE YOU UTTER FAGGOTS.

SHY CHAD IS GETTING LAID BECAUSE WOMEN FIND HIS SHYNESS TO BE "ENDEARING AND CUTE" BECAUSE IT'S A HALO EFFECT FROM HIM BEING GOOD LOOKING.

SHY NORMIE IS SEEN AS NOTHING AND IS INVISIBLE TO WOMEN, AND SHY UGLY GUY IS SEEN AS "CREEPY/ WEIRDO" AND IS TREATED LIKE A "POTENTIAL THREAT".

CONFIDENT AND OUTGOING CHAD IS SEEN AS "HOT AND ASSERTIVE" AND IS OBVIOUSLY GETTING LAID BECAUSE HE DOES ALL THE APPROACHING SO THAT WOMEN DON'T HAVE TO.

CONFIDENT AND OUTGOING NORMIE IS SEEN AS EITHER FRIENDZONE MATERIAL OR IS EITHER USED AS AN EMOTIONAL TAMPON BF BY THE GIRL UNTIL SHE CAN FIND A CHAD TO FUCK AND CHEAT ON HER NORMIE BOYFRIEND WITH.

AND CONFIDENT AND OUTGOING UGLY GUY IS SEEN AS "OBNOXIOUS" AND SOMEONE WHO "DOESN'T KNOW THEIR PLACE" AND IS ALSO TREATED LIKE A "THREAT" BY WOMEN.

AS YOU CAN SEE, THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE MEN, ARE THEIR LOOKS, AND THAT'S IT.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Paroxysm, MissLexotan6MG, mulattomaxxer and 15 others
Kind of a fallacty. The average girl, even quiet nerdy ones, fuck a billion guys, but only go for chad's who make up like 2% of the population.

Where are all the dude's she's fucking? In a heavily populated college town yoou'll probably see a few hundred atttractive girls in a day and maybe AT MOST 10 dudes above 5.5 PSL on a lucky day. So does this forum think that girls just seek out and fuck those very small amount of dudes despite having no social connection to them? That every single attractive girl fucks all 30 chads in a 10,000+ population?

No, the reality is attractive girls fuck a bunch of NT Normies, and the chad they have social access to. Girls have high body counts because they blow NT normies on the toilet at parties, not because the same 30 Chads (who usually are in an LTR with stacy anyway) literally fucked hundreds upon hundreds of girls.
Cope harder, lookism refugee. only chads are allowed in her mouth and between her legs. not you! my advice, turn your penis inside out into a vagina.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, noodlelover and CFW432
Dude what the fuck is this forum anymore, you faggots keep posting about personality like a bunch of IT soy cucks unironically, on a website that is literally dedicated (or was dedicated) to improving one's physical appearance. I'm starting to think this whole website is a government psyops and I'm actually the only real incel here talking to a bunch of bots monitoring my every word and posts. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

LOOKS ARE THE ONLY THING THAT MATTER. STOP THIS "NT" NONSENSE YOU UTTER FAGGOTS.

SHY CHAD IS GETTING LAID BECAUSE WOMEN FIND HIS SHYNESS TO BE "ENDEARING AND CUTE" BECAUSE IT'S A HALO EFFECT FROM HIM BEING GOOD LOOKING.

SHY NORMIE IS SEEN AS NOTHING AND IS INVISIBLE TO WOMEN, AND SHY UGLY GUY IS SEEN AS "CREEPY/ WEIRDO" AND IS TREATED LIKE A "POTENTIAL THREAT".

CONFIDENT AND OUTGOING CHAD IS SEEN AS "HOT AND ASSERTIVE" AND IS OBVIOUSLY GETTING LAID BECAUSE HE DOES ALL THE APPROACHING SO THAT WOMEN DON'T HAVE TO.

CONFIDENT AND OUTGOING NORMIE IS SEEN AS EITHER FRIENDZONE MATERIAL OR IS EITHER USED AS AN EMOTIONAL TAMPON BF BY THE GIRL UNTIL SHE CAN FIND A CHAD TO FUCK AND CHEAT ON HER NORMIE BOYFRIEND WITH.

AND CONFIDENT AND OUTGOING UGLY GUY IS SEEN AS "OBNOXIOUS" AND SOMEONE WHO "DOESN'T KNOW THEIR PLACE" AND IS ALSO TREATED LIKE A "THREAT" BY WOMEN.

AS YOU CAN SEE, THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE MEN, ARE THEIR LOOKS, AND THAT'S IT.

How I was with Stacies and Beckies:

Back in my pre LTR days, there were times I was banging 4 different girls a week on rotation. Not including the slays I'd try and acquire on nights out and parties

And I'm a manlet Chadlite
Why are you in a LTR if you were able to do that?

Why are you in a LTR if you were able to do that?
Opportunity too good to pass up

Wont ever find a girl like her again

Plus I was finished uni and wanted to focus on money instead of slaying. 9-5 was fucking brutal, no amount of slaying would make up for that hellish life

Opportunity too good to pass up

Wont ever find a girl like her again

Plus I was finished uni and wanted to focus on money instead of slaying. 9-5 was fucking brutal, no amount of slaying would make up for that hellish life
If what you're saying is true, the unmentioned caveat was that you were doing some dumpster diving for sex prior to LTR.

If what you're saying is true, the unmentioned caveat was that you were doing some dumpster diving for sex prior to LTR.
Nah, I'd rather fap than dumpster dive

I'd link you some of my old time slaying threads from 2018 but lookism is down

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member
Also I'm not talking about looks (LTR)

But the whole package

My gf is good looking with insane body, ideal personality, 0 social media, rarely ever parties, treats me like chad ect ect it would've been stupid to not go for it. We've been together for 4 years now tbh

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, AscendingHero and Deleted member
My gf is good looking with insane body, ideal personality, 0 social media, doesn't party
And it would be extremely unlikely to have a 4-woman rotation with these types as a "manlet Chadlite," let alone an actual Chad, hence my comment about dumpster diving.

Yeah its stupif women dont have high bodycounts
Plenty do but some r genuinly 1-2 at 18 which isnt bad. Still average for an attractive girl at 18 is 3-6 and with high tier normies - chadlites

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Yes, which challenges the notion of Chads running through average-looking women.

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stamaster21 and Deleted member