According to This Forum Girls have Insanely High Body-Counts Yet Only Go For Males That Barely Even Exist

If what you're saying is true, the unmentioned caveat was that you were doing some dumpster diving for sex prior to LTR.

He is legit and has posted pictures on Lookism and proof of girls he was matching with.

i live in new york, women are fuckign men 1-3 points higher in looks, and its easy as swipe. The investment is sex is easy, and fats, hook-up last like 30-40 minutes and then shes on her way. A guy with options can easily fuck 2-3 women a night.

I'm in Manhattan, where are you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
This is true and sometimes the girls are cute or at least kind of attractive. The problem is that the girls who fuck birdcels always seem to have really boring, aspie personalities and are addicted to copes like TV and Marvel. I'd rather just not fuck then spend my time watching TV and knitting with some 4.2 PSL girl
The birdcels they fuck:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Kind of a fallacty. The average girl, even quiet nerdy ones, fuck a billion guys, but only go for chad's who make up like 2% of the population.

Where are all the dude's she's fucking? In a heavily populated college town yoou'll probably see a few hundred atttractive girls in a day and maybe AT MOST 10 dudes above 5.5 PSL on a lucky day. So does this forum think that girls just seek out and fuck those very small amount of dudes despite having no social connection to them? That every single attractive girl fucks all 30 chads in a 10,000+ population?

No, the reality is attractive girls fuck a bunch of NT Normies, and the chad they have social access to. Girls have high body counts because they blow NT normies on the toilet at parties, not because the same 30 Chads (who usually are in an LTR with stacy anyway) literally fucked hundreds upon hundreds of girls.
don't worry they have wattpad anime boy x reader fanfics to cope with

• +1
Reactions: litaz
Cope there are way more chads + chadlites out there than you guys think
People generally cope by underrating good looking men. Like if you set the mere baseline for Chad at Tyler Maher or Zach Cox' level of course you ain't gonna see many Chads jfl. Meanwhile in non-fantasy lands the true Chad threshold is lower than that therefore there's much more good looking guys than people like to admit.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, 5'8manlet, never_lucky and 4 others
People generally cope by underrating good looking men. Like if you set the mere baseline for Chad at Tyler Maher or Zach Cox' level of course you ain't gonna see many Chads jfl. Meanwhile in non-fantasy lands the true Chad threshold is lower than that therefore there's much more good looking guys than people like to admit.
The average guy at an affluent university will be 5 PSL facially and 6ft tall. That's good-looking and as long as he has no major flaws he should be able to get an LTR

For a below average guy like myself it sucks. Then again it has/will always suck.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Preoximerianas, HighIQcel and 2 others
The average guy at an affluent university will be 5 PSL facially and 6ft tall. That's good-looking and as long as he has no major flaws he should be able to get an LTR

For a below average guy like myself it sucks. Then again it has/will always suck.
892CC7B4 E736 4AD6 90D9 E8C5519BE47C

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet and EverythingMattersCel
- Then i have 3 real chad friends that i have been to parties and seen their tinder matches.
All of them have a gigantic lay count over 100. Not one week without at least one new girl. In their friend circle they fucked all the girls like in a ponzi sceme. Girls circle had drama because they all fucked and fell in love with the same chad.

In my city its a small high elite circle of guys that fuck around all the girls. If you take 5 random hot girls in a club, they all know the same chad from insta/tinder and maybe they have all fucked with him.
Bro wtf. You say you're slaying girls with unattractive faces, girls who are chubby, mentally ill girls, women in her 30s, women in swinger clubs, girls who are into SM.
But then you say "All women only fuck Chads, never Normies." Lol. Don't you have a bodycount of 100+ too (even without all the hookers you fuck)?

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel
Bro wtf. You say you're slaying girls with unattractive faces, girls who are chubby, mentally ill girls, women in her 30s, women in swinger clubs, girls who are into SM.
But then you say "All women only fuck Chads, never Normies." Lol. Don't you have a bodycount of 100+ too (even without all the hookers you fuck)?
I talked about attractive young girls with high smv.
The girls i fucked dont have chads available.

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel
20% of 8 billion is still one billion six hundred million.

Even if chads aren't common (and I'll concede that they're not common at all) it is still true that most girls have high body counts.
Getting laid as a female is about as easy as breathing in oxygen so given the abundance of choice that they have at their disposal, they're obviously not going to fuck that elusive chad all the time. You're utterly bluepilled if you think otherwise.
What makes you think a chad will fuck anything that walks? When you get a lot of attention from women you have higher standards even for ons. When you are average or just above average your standards are lower

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I have a lot of male and female friends. The situation is line this:
- 85% of them are average or below and have between 1 and 5 gfs and maybe 1-5 ons.

- 10% are very tall and average facially. They Had good success and always a gf and sometimes ons. Nothing special. Being tall and average is perfect for ltr.

- Then i have 3 real chad friends that i have been to parties and seen their tinder matches.
All of them have a gigantic lay count over 100. Not one week without at least one new girl. In their friend circle they fucked all the girls like in a ponzi sceme. Girls circle had drama because they all fucked and fell in love with the same chad.

In my city its a small high elite circle of guys that fuck around all the girls. If you take 5 random hot girls in a club, they all know the same chad from insta/tinder and maybe they have all fucked with him.
brootal destroyed ops delusional whitepilled nonsense

Dude what the fuck is this forum anymore, you faggots keep posting about personality like a bunch of IT soy cucks unironically, on a website that is literally dedicated (or was dedicated) to improving one's physical appearance. I'm starting to think this whole website is a government psyops and I'm actually the only real incel here talking to a bunch of bots monitoring my every word and posts. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

LOOKS ARE THE ONLY THING THAT MATTER. STOP THIS "NT" NONSENSE YOU UTTER FAGGOTS.

SHY CHAD IS GETTING LAID BECAUSE WOMEN FIND HIS SHYNESS TO BE "ENDEARING AND CUTE" BECAUSE IT'S A HALO EFFECT FROM HIM BEING GOOD LOOKING.

SHY NORMIE IS SEEN AS NOTHING AND IS INVISIBLE TO WOMEN, AND SHY UGLY GUY IS SEEN AS "CREEPY/ WEIRDO" AND IS TREATED LIKE A "POTENTIAL THREAT".

CONFIDENT AND OUTGOING CHAD IS SEEN AS "HOT AND ASSERTIVE" AND IS OBVIOUSLY GETTING LAID BECAUSE HE DOES ALL THE APPROACHING SO THAT WOMEN DON'T HAVE TO.

CONFIDENT AND OUTGOING NORMIE IS SEEN AS EITHER FRIENDZONE MATERIAL OR IS EITHER USED AS AN EMOTIONAL TAMPON BF BY THE GIRL UNTIL SHE CAN FIND A CHAD TO FUCK AND CHEAT ON HER NORMIE BOYFRIEND WITH.

AND CONFIDENT AND OUTGOING UGLY GUY IS SEEN AS "OBNOXIOUS" AND SOMEONE WHO "DOESN'T KNOW THEIR PLACE" AND IS ALSO TREATED LIKE A "THREAT" BY WOMEN.

AS YOU CAN SEE, THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE MEN, ARE THEIR LOOKS, AND THAT'S IT.
Legit this, I don't agree with the "shy normie shy ugly confident outgoing" blabla shit but literally
The only thing that matters is looks

It's easy to know when women themselves tell you the only thing they look for in a man is looks (IRL) Personnality do not matter a lot

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
College girls have no standards, I’ve seen even computer science birdcel nerds getting laid
cope. Then why am a 25 yo khhcv?
Sex from proprinquity theory is low probability and not the norm.

Kind of a fallacty. The average girl, even quiet nerdy ones, fuck a billion guys, but only go for chad's who make up like 2% of the population.

Where are all the dude's she's fucking? In a heavily populated college town yoou'll probably see a few hundred atttractive girls in a day and maybe AT MOST 10 dudes above 5.5 PSL on a lucky day. So does this forum think that girls just seek out and fuck those very small amount of dudes despite having no social connection to them? That every single attractive girl fucks all 30 chads in a 10,000+ population?

No, the reality is attractive girls fuck a bunch of NT Normies, and the chad they have social access to. Girls have high body counts because they blow NT normies on the toilet at parties, not because the same 30 Chads (who usually are in an LTR with stacy anyway) literally fucked hundreds upon hundreds of girls.
Honestly, most women are bitchy enough where they like to tease / give somen men false hope while waiting on higher tier men...

I think the vast majority of women are not fucking around.

then again, I could be completely wrong what I see.

shes gonna get creampied by 100 chads by the age of 22 so doesnt matter bro
get out of your :bluepill: conditioning
youre disgusting bro with your simping srs

You would find it difficult to find a girl that's my age (26yo) that has a laycount lower than mine (6) that is not deformed/autistic. I know it's true and that's all I am going to say.

i live in new york, women are fuckign men 1-3 points higher in looks, and its easy as swipe. The investment is sex is easy, and fats, hook-up last like 30-40 minutes and then shes on her way. A guy with options can easily fuck 2-3 women a night.
Is NYC really like that?? Or is it only like that for gigachad because there's so many of them??

shes gonna get creampied by 100 chads by the age of 22 so doesnt matter bro
get out of your :bluepill: conditioning
youre disgusting bro with your simping srs
Brutal :trepidation:

because the ''chads'' they fuck are usually htn.

• +1
Reactions: LooksDeficiency
Is NYC really like that?? Or is it only like that for gigachad because there's so many of them??
new york has one of the most concentration of attractive women and men, similar to la and miami. But its only like that for giga-chads so you have women who are 6/10s literally banging chads/tyrones/changs 24/7 i have some female cousins who were literally banging baseketball players from over seas who vitsit nyc in the summer. These guys arnt in the nba, but they eaaily make 220k- 250k a year.

The best part is these guys can bang any young attractive women from any class. Teh easiest to bang for them are sexy -hood chicks. Getting a sexy hood chick who is a 8.5/10-10/10 who works at target or the local mall is easy. I would come from campus in the bronx and see these sexy latinas/black chicks taking the 2 and 4 train to meet up with guys like these in the summer. Its mostly chads/tyrones/changs who visit nyc in the summer, usually its over-seas sports players or young business men from over seas, who families own companies.

new york has one of the most concentration of attractive women and men, similar to la and miami. But its only like that for giga-chads so you have women who are 6/10s literally banging chads/tyrones/changs 24/7 i have some female cousins who were literally banging baseketball players from over seas who vitsit nyc in the summer. These guys arnt in the nba, but they eaaily make 220k- 250k a year.

The best part is these guys can bang any young attractive women from any class. Teh easiest to bang for them are sexy -hood chicks. Getting a sexy hood chick who is a 8.5/10-10/10 who works at target or the local mall is easy. I would come from campus in the bronx and see these sexy latinas/black chicks taking the 2 and 4 train to meet up with guys like these in the summer. Its mostly chads/tyrones/changs who visit nyc in the summer, usually its over-seas sports players or young business men from over seas, who families own companies.

View attachment 1435729

View attachment 1435730
View attachment 1435731
View attachment 1435732
Need to visit NYC I guess

Atomic size IQ

I have a lot of male and female friends. The situation is line this:
- 85% of them are average or below and have between 1 and 5 gfs and maybe 1-5 ons.

- 10% are very tall and average facially. They Had good success and always a gf and sometimes ons. Nothing special. Being tall and average is perfect for ltr.

What do you mena by very tall?

LooksMax Theory Destroyed Again.
looks0-15-1479176613.jpg

post of the year, mating comes down to mostly looks. Your post like 99 percent accurate, 1 percent is for outliers. because i know folks are gonna talk about that one fat social guy who is a 3/10 and has 6/10 girlfriend. Thats why you should always push for sex, if she says no move on. The goal of women is pro-long the courting phase, with men they will never fuck to get emotional support , favors, attention and validation.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I agree with you, not all women have high body counts.

Women who probably have low body counts.
1. Women in LTRs. Especially ones which get into LTRs early. Watch out for the monkey branching serial monogamist.
2. Extremely regilous women. Be careful of the larpers. Extremely rare in the west.
3. Conservative women. Usually people act how they look.
4. Women who lack exposure. Idgaf if the woman fogs prime adriana lima, if she doesn't expose herself to guys she isn't going to get laid. The most common form of this woman will be the socially awkward shut in.

Ultimately I think its hardly worth worrying about a womans body counts. Their past is whatever they tell you it is. You can judge somebody in the present but its unlikely you will ever know their past.

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
go on tinder with female profile and check out the males...id say 2 out of 10 guys in my area mogs everyone i ever see posting here. and there are a lot of male profiles, a lot

That every single attractive girl fucks all 30 chads in a 10,000+ population?
News flash: People on this forum exaggerate.

But there is some meta truth in this comment. Those 30 chads (0.6% of male population) probably do fuck as many attractive girls as the bottom 70% of the male population. Assuming you define attractive as the top 30% of the female population.

• +1
Reactions: thecel