Accurate IQ Test done by postdoctorate at McGill University (GTFIH & Test yours IQcels)

Capture

giphy.gif

5 points lower. The last questions were dumb and unintelligable, if this wasn't made by retard Danish then I would've easily scored higher.

nice, did you do it in 30 min without googling an without using calculator? if so good
This test is supposed to assess your intellectual potential, not your performance under stress. Therefore, there is no time limit. Nonetheless, this test is usually completed in less than one hour. You may use a calculator, a piece of paper and a pencil.

This test is supposed to assess your intellectual potential, not your performance under stress. Therefore, there is no time limit. Nonetheless, this test is usually completed in less than one hour. You may use a calculator, a piece of paper and a pencil.
It was confusing because the instructions that you pasted said there was no time limit. But the actual test said '30 minutes'. I did it in 45 minutes.

It was confusing because the instructions that you pasted said there was no time limit. But the actual test said '30 minutes'. I did it in 45 minutes.
what score did you get and which part did you find harder ?

i did it in 30, but did use a calculator. i got 141 which makes me doubt the legitimacy of the test. i’m not even trying to humblebrag by saying “lol i got a high iq but i’m actually really dumb teehee”, just legitimately do not believe i am 141 iq. the search continues for an accurate online test

Always put stock in the tests of mongoloids who weren't good enough to make it past post doc

Iq

crazy shit, man

i took the test two years ago and got 118 cuz i couldnt finish on time. the last few questions were pretty hard tho

I think I've done it a while ago, if I remember correctly, I got 89 at it.
you can do this one, it's culture fair by MENSA

this is another test that people on mensa recommend guys to take if they want a real life equivalent score
I remember doing this couple of weeks ago, I scored then around 134-135 and now 133.
Thoroughly enjoyed it tbh.
If I'll find my old tabs for sites with us tests, I'll post it.

Last edited:
I think I've done it a while ago, if I remember correctly, I got 89 at it.

I remember doing this couple of weeks ago, I scored then around 134-135 and now 133.
Thoroughly enjoyed it tbh.
If I'll find my old tabs for sites with us tests, I'll post it.
you may have adhd and poor concentration

you may have adhd and poor concentration
I do(diagnosed twice).
I had vivanse 70mg prescribed to me.
It worked, but at a cost of whitdrawl symptoms.
So I stopped taking it.