Accutane - SHOULD I TAKE IT?

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐

This beautiful pink pill which grants beautiful and youthful skin to anyone who takes it. Should I take it?

Why I want to take it
- Tretinoin is too unreliable. Sometimes I still get outbreaks
- My skincare routine takes around 10-15 minutes. Would much rather take a pill and moisturize instead
- Effective in 99.9% of cases
- Results are godlike

Why am I scared to take it
- Some people here say it stunts growth and fuses epiphyseal plates
- A common side effect is fatigue and weakness. A pretty bad side effect cuz I am a lazy procrastinating ass as it is
- Hair loss?

so, should I?

ty in advance love u all :heart:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and BradAniston
dang I didn't know this stuff gives you permanent gains even after discontinuation, that's amazing

in that case I'd say go for it but I doubt a lot of doctors prescribe it to patients who don't have severe acne

dang I didn't know this stuff gives you permanent gains even after discontinuation, that's amazing

in that case I'd say go for it but I doubt a lot of doctors prescribe it to patients who don't have severe acne
Imma get it without prescription duh. Is this ur first day on .me jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
Imma get it without prescription duh. Is this ur first day on .me jfl
nah I never really looked into isotretinoin though because I don't get a whole lot of acne

you'll probably have to order from india or something

• Love it
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
anecdotal but I took it in high school and my younger brother DIDNT. He ended up 3 inches taller than me. We had similar nutrition and sports stuff growing up

Who knows if its related

it definitely helped my acne situation tho

• +1
Reactions: JL~
anecdotal but I took it in high school and my younger brother DIDNT. He ended up 3 inches taller than me. We had similar nutrition and sports stuff growing up

Who knows if its related

it definitely helped my acne situation tho
its over

What about the negative side effects tho
The fusion of the epiphyseal plates was only observed on very high doses taken for several years and several studies have shown that normal doses won't stunt growth. The hairloss on accutane is reversible in almost all cases and isn't as dramatic as people make it seem. Just take a low dose (10-20mg/day) and you will be fine. Other side effects than dry lips, dry skin, headache and joint/muscle pain are incredibly rare on such a low dose.

Hairloss is just mild thinning if it even happens, and it’s also just temporary. It cured me for acne more or less.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
I will take it once Im done with puberty

The fusion of the epiphyseal plates was only observed on very high doses taken for several years and several studies have shown that normal doses won't stunt growth. The hairloss on accutane is reversible in almost all cases and isn't as dramatic as people make it seem. Just take a low dose (10-20mg/day) and you will be fine. Other side effects than dry lips, dry skin, headache and joint/muscle pain are incredibly rare on such a low dose.
I had nosebleeding, depression and dry skin on 20 mg and never grew taller after taking it.

I had nosebleeding, depression and dry skin on 20 mg and never grew taller after taking it.
Anectodal evidence proves nothing. Nosebleeding and dry skin is a common side effect btw, so not very surprising that you got these.

Anectodal evidence proves nothing. Nosebleeding and dry skin is a common side effect btw, so not very surprising that you got these.
You argued these effects were incredibly rare. What are the chances that someone on an obscure betamale forum, almost immediately after you mention them in a post, testifies to having had the very same 'incredibly rare' effects? Furthermore, everyone I know who took Accutane suffered from similar effects. The fact is that almost everyone does suffer from them.

Last edited:
You argued these effects were incredibly rare. What are the chances that someone on an obscure betamale forum testifies to having had the very same 'incredibly rare' effects almost immediately after you mention them in a post? Furthermore, everyone I know who took Accutane suffered from similar effects.
Learn to read man. I said that side effects other than dry skin, dry lips and joint/muscle pain are incredibly rare. So the only side effect you had, that I consider incredibly rare is depression. And yes depression on accutane is in fact incredibly rare which is proven by many studies.

Learn to read man. I said that side effects other than dry skin, dry lips and joint/muscle pain are incredibly rare. So the only side effect you had, that I consider incredibly rare is depression. And yes depression on accutane is in fact incredibly rare which is proven by many studies.
My bad. Drunk posting strikes again.

• Love it
Reactions: thecaste
I use it + still use Retin A + still do my skincare routine

My skin is beyond impeccable

This dangerous dud, u need ur blood levels checked n shit
Negative. It’s not a big deal if your dose is super low. Mine is 10mg

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok
Negative. It’s not a big deal if your dose is super low. Mine is 10mg
maybe im not a doctor but i know it can fk with ur liver and shit coz of the vitamin A
but as long as you do the research and ur not a retard guess you'll be ok!

i just came off accutane after getting eczema from it for months
my skin is not fully healed but all well ive gone on it for too long