Achieved bigger(width+length) hands by doing literal slave labor for 3 months at 21

szolliontaraelis

szolliontaraelis

Solum In Mortem Finiat Officium
Physical jobs are king. No need to use your brain, gives you 8 hours of pull day and you fuckinng get paid for it.

Also much bigger forearms.

• +1
Reactions: Veym, RAMU KAKA, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
How are u 110kg and sub 15 bf bruhh. I’m close to ur height, 77kg atm while on roids and like 13% bf still. Too abs visible, second set barely FUCK and I’ve been starv,axxing lately. Weird ass genetics

• +1
Reactions: Rosefan4everNofags
How are u 110kg and sub 15 bf bruhh. I’m close to ur height, 77kg atm while on roids and like 13% bf still. Too abs visible, second set barely FUCK and I’ve been starv,axxing lately. Weird ass genetics
I gained some fat since I’ve started my bulk again. 115-117kg atm and probably 15-17%bf. Probably mostly water lmao

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Physical jobs are king. No need to use your brain, gives you 8 hours of pull day and you fuckinng get paid for it.

Also much bigger forearms.
if you dont get injured at they mog.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
how tall are you

bro im telling you at that height and weight and fast metabolism (im assuming you have fast metabolism because of your weight at that height) its gonna take you years to progress and get a physique that a short guy would get in a year, testoterone enanthate wont be enough, tren ace, dbol etc would speed you up also bulk like crazy 7k calories a day

bro im telling you at that height and weight and fast metabolism (im assuming you have fast metabolism because of your weight at that height) its gonna take you years to progress and get a physique that a short guy would get in a year, testoterone enanthate wont be enough, tren ace, dbol etc would speed you up also bulk like crazy 7k calories a day
Tallfags not getting jacked is overrated. I went from 80kg to 105kg in a year, eating less than 4k calories while staying relatively lean.

Tallfags not getting jacked is overrated. I went from 80kg to 105kg in a year, eating less than 4k calories while staying relatively lean.
What steroids did you take

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Been hard handmaxxing and wristmaxxing like 2 hours a day since i was 14 and many psl members have been handmaxxing for years. Didnt do shit for me. But some arm wrestlers grew their hands from hard training, maybe you have to do 8 hours a day
15 inches

He was 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m), and had an exceptionally powerful physique, with a disproportionately long reach at 84 inches (2.13 m). His fists measured 15 inches (38 cm) around, the largest of any heavyweight champion.
Liston grew up working in the local cotton fields.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Wtf guys lower bosy fat makes u weak and sick always be fat and muscular lol shredded for looks its bullshit

i just got hand mogged by a woman at the dentist

what’s your job?

My dad does manual labour since he is 14
His hands, wrists and forearms are twice bigger than mine jfl
And my 4'11 mum has almost the same wrist size as me