Acne scars are fucking killing me

Edgar

Edgar

Mistral
I fucking hate this shit so much bros. I have had 3 micro + prp treatments so far, and although my skin has definitely tightened and looks better IN GENERAL the scars are almost worse looking now because the surrounding healthy skin looks better. My doc told me to wait until fall to start laser treatments and then subsicion plus fillers. Acne is brutal tbh it fucks me up at least 0.5 psl AT LEAST😭😭😭😭

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Hey dont talk to me and Deleted member 10615
Inb4 dn rd

My cousin owns a beauty salon and I have acne they said micro needling works well for smaller scars and lazer treatment for deeper ones

how severe is your scaring? You might need to get lazer for the deeper ones

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Edgar
My cousin owns a beauty salon and I have acne they said micro needling works well for smaller scars and lazer treatment for deeper ones

how severe is your scaring? You might need to get lazer for the deeper ones
I have to wait until September for lasers :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I have to wait until September for lasers :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Bro don’t worry to much for the time being you should use concealer or some sort of makeup to fraud the acne scars if it is getting to you

September isn’t that far away only two and a half months

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Edgar
Dn read pizzahead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, BobbyJindalsTwin, Biiyo03 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9274 and 1 other person
Bro don’t worry to much for the time being you should use concealer or some sort of makeup to fraud the acne scars if it is getting to you

September isn’t that far away only two and a half months
:chad: Yes bro

• +1
you atleast using tret?

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Acne is a bitch man, I hope ur situation improves 😢

I got shitty acne scars as well after accutane, but retin a fixed it after a few years of using.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Edgar
  • Woah
Reactions: Edgar and Danish_Retard
@Danish_Retard screenshot this

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I had a problem with acne scarring but no active pimples. Easy fix: wear BB cream, its light enough to be undetectable but covers skin imperfections.

• +1
I had a problem with acne scarring but no active pimples. Easy fix: wear BB cream, its light enough to be undetectable but covers skin imperfections.
Might try this actually:chad:

@AcneScars
Fucking monster :rage::rage::rage:

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars and Edgar
Have you considered doing weekly microneedling session at home
Using dermapen
IT would speed up proces

Same man i hate this shit

• +1
Better hope you’re pale or lasers are risky too. Microneeeling or subcision + fillers might help a decent amount but you can usually never 100% remove pitted acne scarring, maybe more like 50%.

Better hope you’re pale or lasers are risky too. Microneeeling or subcision + fillers might help a decent amount but you can usually never 100% remove pitted acne scarring, maybe more like 50%.
How about TCA cross?

@AcneScars stop tryna kill @Edgar

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AcneScars and Edgar
I fucking hate this shit so much bros. I have had 3 micro + prp treatments so far, and although my skin has definitely tightened and looks better IN GENERAL the scars are almost worse looking now because the surrounding healthy skin looks better. My doc told me to wait until fall to start laser treatments and then subsicion plus fillers. Acne is brutal tbh it fucks me up at least 0.5 psl AT LEAST😭😭😭😭
Nanopore works for smaller scars. Laser is a meme treatment designed to scam you out of your money

• +1
How is laser a meme bro
It’s too expensive and not as effective as dermal subcision for deeper scars if done in isolation. First you need subcision and then CO2 laser for maximum effectiveness. This is my right cheek after a few months of isotretinoin and some antibiotics. I have scarring too and it tanks my SMV hard
5C42851A A912 4EDA BFF5 B5C8B3550031

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and volcelfatcel
It’s too expensive and not as effective as dermal subcision for deeper scars if done in isolation. First you need subcision and then CO2 laser for maximum effectiveness. This is my right cheek after a few months of isotretinoin and some antibiotics. I have scarring too and it tanks my SMV hard
View attachment 1191525
Doesn't happen to Kerala mallus bro @Chadeep can confirm

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and AcneScars
Doesn't happen to Kerala mallus bro @Chadeep can confirm
Too bad I’m a Marwadi Iranid Pashtun Iranid Med Nordic Atlantid Iranid Punjabi Iranid Sicilian Muslim Iranid

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and volcelfatcel
View attachment 1191525
Can you hide scars with stubble?

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
Too bad I’m a Marwadi Iranid Pashtun Iranid Med Nordic Atlantid Iranid Punjabi Iranid Sicilian Muslim Iranid
Lots of words to say ethnic :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: 189 and volcelfatcel
Can't relate to any of your acne problems. Iranid mallu Christian here, with some indo in there. Perfect skin

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars