Acnecels - azelaic acid or benzoyl peroxide?

Crowley

Crowley

Platinum
Anyone used both? Side effects? Time until face got clean? Use with vit c/retinol ? Relapse?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Tretinoin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Wrecker
Go to the Dermatologist, man. I know it may seem daunting at first, but I was prescribed Acutane for my skin and so far so good. In regards for those two OVC's, use both for now. Though do your research. I.E - What type of acne do you have? Etc. Also go for what @Almu said aswell. Been on Tretinoin myself and I have ONLY good reports. Best solution for me was Acutane though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and GordonFreeman
Go to the Dermatologist, man. I know it may seem daunting at first, but I was prescribed Acutane for my skin and so far so good. In regards for those two OVC's, use both for now. Though do your research. I.E - What type of acne do you have? Etc. Also go for what @Almu said aswell. Been on Tretinoin myself and I have ONLY good reports. Best solution for me was Acutane though.

Dk, man. Most of the time almost all of them say the same shit, sunscreen, wash, etc. And I don’t know if I really need acutane, My acne is most on upper cheeks and a bit on chin, but I don’t have A LOT of scar, and i am not having new pimples. Sad part is that my skin was perfect until I turned 18 , wtf, I thought that shit would just strike during puberty, annoying as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Wrecker
Dk, man. Most of the time almost all of them say the same shit, sunscreen, wash, etc. And I don’t know if I really need acutane, My acne is most on upper cheeks and a bit on chin, but I don’t have A LOT of scar, and i am not having new pimples. Sad part is that my skin was perfect until I turned 18 , wtf, I thought that shit would just strike during puberty, annoying as fuck.

Gothca bro. I'm a young person myself. And ya know.... That's ultimately up to you. What treatment do you think you need? Have you done any research based on the type of acne you have?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Crowley
Gothca bro. I'm a young person myself. And ya know.... That's ultimately up to you. What treatment do you think you need? Have you done any research based on the type of acne you have?

I think mine is caused by oil and dead cells, I had a lot of whiteheads and some internal acne. I don’t know which treatment exactly. All those drugs are supposed to dry your face, right ?

C739481B C086 495B A38E 7C89D689B7FD

• +1
Not entirelyyyyy. However it is a side effect for many acne products. Acutane DOES dry your face, yes. To the point where your F###ing drier than the Sahara xD. My friend deadass told me that once when I forgot lotion, lmao. Also, in regards to the source of your acne, that could totally be the case. How many times are you washing?

• +1
Not entirelyyyyy. However it is a side effect for many acne products. Acutane DOES dry your face, yes. To the point where your F###ing drier than the Sahara xD. My friend deadass told me that once when I forgot lotion, lmao. Also, in regards to the source of your acne, that could totally be the case. How many times are you washing?

I am washing once a day, maybe it is better to do 3x ?

• +1
I am washing once a day, maybe it is better to do 3x ?

Nah, don't do 3. Do Once in the morning, once before bed. And anytime when you get sweaty. I.E - after a workout or mowing the lawn. However, if you truly see 3 as fit, go for it.

• +1