Acrutane (tret)

Deleted member 11370

Deleted member 11370

Sphinx
So i bought acrutane it says 0.25 tret so i assumes its tret and bought it

now am 17 my collagen levels are not that great ill make sure not to use in under eye and upper eye but the question is will tret make my skin too thin??
Can i use it now or wait till 21

tagging high iqcels @Mongrelcel @RecessedPrettyboy @sandcelmuttcel @EverythingMattersCel

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Fear
Happy Danny Glover GIF by Regal

So i bought acrutane it says 0.25 tret so i assumes its tret and bought it

now am 17 my collagen levels are not that great ill make sure not to use in under eye and upper eye but the question is will tret make my skin too thin??
Can i use it now or wait till 21

tagging high iqcels @Mongrelcel @RecessedPrettyboy @sandcelmuttcel @EverythingMattersCel
Accutane pills or Tretinoin which you apply on skin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 11370
Can i use it at 17 or will it thin my skin too much also am in saudi arabia this what we have am not curry
Mashalla
Do you have acne ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
This is not accutane
Accutane is isotretinoin and this is tretinoin
Very different drugs

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
no it won't thin your skin. Now go apply it

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
no it won't thin your skin. Now go apply it
it will shrink ur fat pads

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
I heard that while retina makes your skin thinner, it makes it thinner by compressing it.

it will shrink ur fat pads
No, it wont

The studies are in vitro, from what I've seen. They're checking very high concentrations of retinoic acid mixed with strong solvents on cell cultures. This is not what happens when we apply retin A. We apply a low concentration cream on our skin with many more barriers.

The best test is always to see what happens in practice. 99% of users don't experience any sort of "fat pad loss" (if the user is being objective)

Here's 2 studies that say retinoic acid promotes adipogenesis (at lower concentrations). Guess I'll apply retin a to my upper eyelids now so I can get hunter eyes :feelsuhh:.

"Although previous studies using supraphysiological doses (over 1 μM) of all-trans-retinoic acid (atRA) demonstrated antiadipogenic activity, effects of atRA at various levels on differentiation of 3T3-L1 preadipocytes have not been extensively investigated. Our study showed that the amount of cellular triacylglycerol (TAG) and intensities of Oil-Red-O staining were decreased by supplementing atRA (1 and 10 μM) but increased by low concentrations of atRA (0.01 to 100 nM)"

Tret is literally one of the oldest drugs bro. If you're scared of tret, it's over.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 11370
Alright just put it on i dont feel redness just like very very small tighter skin ig

its not that annoying like people say am i doing something wrong

Alright just put it on i dont feel redness just like very very small tighter skin ig

Help

Apply a moisturizer 20 minutes after.... I use vaseline, which works great (salludon does the same thing). But if it's too greasy/thick for you, u can use a regular moisturizer, but it may not do as good a job

• +1
Apply a moisturizer 20 minutes after.... I use vaseline, which works great (salludon does the same thing). But if it's too greasy/thick for you, u can use a regular moisturizer, but it may not do as good a job
Appreciate the great tipbrocel

so tret at morning and night

vaseline after

wash your face twice a say

1k mg vitc sounds good?

No, it wont

The studies are in vitro, from what I've seen. They're checking very high concentrations of retinoic acid mixed with strong solvents on cell cultures. This is not what happens when we apply retin A. We apply a low concentration cream on our skin with many more barriers.

The best test is always to see what happens in practice. 99% of users don't experience any sort of "fat pad loss" (if the user is being objective)

Here's 2 studies that say retinoic acid promotes adipogenesis (at lower concentrations). Guess I'll apply retin a to my upper eyelids now so I can get hunter eyes :feelsuhh:.

"Although previous studies using supraphysiological doses (over 1 μM) of all-trans-retinoic acid (atRA) demonstrated antiadipogenic activity, effects of atRA at various levels on differentiation of 3T3-L1 preadipocytes have not been extensively investigated. Our study showed that the amount of cellular triacylglycerol (TAG) and intensities of Oil-Red-O staining were decreased by supplementing atRA (1 and 10 μM) but increased by low concentrations of atRA (0.01 to 100 nM)"

Tret is literally one of the oldest drugs bro. If you're scared of tret, it's over.
you know what, there's isn't a clear conclusion yet and all the studies you and the other guy cited are from oral supplementation by the way.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11370 and ProAcktiv
Appreciate the great tipbrocel

so tret at morning and night

vaseline after

wash your face twice a say

1k mg vitc sounds good?
only use tret at night bro. And I've never taken vitamin c orally for skin, so idk tbh. The dosage is fine, I just don't know how effective it is.

Night
1. Cleanse
2. Tret
3. Moisturize with vaseline

Morning
1. Cleanse
2. Apply any active if you're using one. e.g. - vitamin c serum
2. Moisturize (with a regular moisturizer)
4. Sunscreen

• Love it
only use tret at night bro. And I've never taken vitamin c orally for skin, so idk tbh. The dosage is fine, I just don't know how effective it is.

Night
1. Cleanse
2. Tret
3. Moisturize with vaseline

Morning
1. Cleanse
2. Apply any active if you're using one. e.g. - vitamin c serum
2. Moisturize (with a regular moisturizer)
4. Sunscreen
Why not just use vaseline as a United moisturizer instead of wasting money and buying 2 different moisturizers

might get alopecia i wouldnt risk it man.

• JFL
isnt oral and topical absorbed the same.
The dosages are not the same its like saying 10000% vit a caused alopecia 0.25 wont cause it even if they are absorbed the same the dosage is too low

Why not just use vaseline as a United moisturizer instead of wasting money and buying 2 different moisturizers
i guess. but i'm not trynna have a shiny vaseline face when im out. Plus using vaseline too often might work against you. Cuz its thick and greasy and may make your face more oily than it needs to be. Only reason I advised using vaseline is to counteract the drying effect of tret. Otherwise, I would use a regular moisturizer. It doesn't have to be an expensive one.

• +1
i guess. but i'm not trynna have a shiny vaseline face when im out. Plus using vaseline too often might work against you. Cuz its thick and greasy and may make your face more oily than it needs to be. Only reason I advised using vaseline is to counteract the drying effect of tret. Otherwise, I would use a regular moisturizer. It doesn't have to be an expensive one.
BF6860B3 3465 4FAD A806 8F8D1EDFD0C1

surprised that her acne went away using only vaseline. she's a rare case. But anyway doesn't it say she's using it at night?
A0000CCE C13A 4D55 AE14 944F9BDF4C87
452BAEFD 3FBF 4C57 B10B 6C3D2325B0AB
FE996003 AB6F 4B7F 9A03 679A283D18F3
6C1503F2 706D 4828 B111 B9C3F93C725B

These are small results i found on google when searching vaseline on face overnight

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Alright first day documentation no redness and the way of vaseline or tret made my face brighter which kinda sucks since i have sleep related eye bags not bone and it made them more apperant

2- i sweat way more way way more face like face feels hot but from inside not pain its just there like your sweating