Actual box osteotomy patient, as well as every other extreme surgery

C

CosmicMaxxer

Bronze
Hello, I am an OG from puahate, and certainly the most surgically experienced person in PSL history. I will make threads in the future about other topics, but here I want to answer questions about the OBO I had.

I went from 65.5 mm IPD (on a 154 mm bizygo face) to a 72 mm IPD. I've attached a picture of my surgical plan. I also had my left eye raised relative to the right for symmetry, and my "boxes" rotated so that my cheekbones would be higher on a framework level, not just augmenting with implants, though I did have permanent filler in the area already, as well as infraorbital implants from Taban years ago (he sucks, actually worse than Douglas/Massry and Eppley, had cantho or lower lid retraction surgeries by all of them).

I was hoping the rotation would lead to more PCT but ultimately the canthal ligaments and whatnot resettle at their previous elevation. My canthos were not performed that great, but I did tons of research and got a follow-up drill-hole cantho with lower lid fat grafting by Eppley, and he gave me better results than any oculoplastic I tried previously (including 2 attempts by Taban).

My doc was Derek Steinbacher. I messaged a bunch of craniofacial/plastic combined specialty surgeons as found by google searching ("craniofacial plastic") and he was the one to respond.

Recovery was gnarly, not too painful, but I was functionally swollen blind the first few days. Months to regain eyebrow movement and general facial sensitivity. The right side of my upper lip extending upwards to encompass the buccal region is still experiencing numbness/parasthesia, but it's whatever. Overall I'm pretty happy with how it went. Attached a pic of my pre-surgical plan.

I'm sure this will attract a lot of interest, but I am quite busy so please don't dm me much, I'll answer various q's here. I'm not gonna show before/afters because I want to protect my identity.

Edit: May as well just use this thread to answer any questions about any surgeries at this point. I might make threads more specific to certain things (eye shape, LL, facial de-bloating, etc.) in the future.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2021-11-30 20-43-43.png
    Screenshot from 2021-11-30 20-43-43.png
    259.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Tai Lung, soover4me, irrumator praetor and 90 others
Was this fully cosmetic and out of pocket? Mind giving a ballpark range?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Roquefort, Deleted member 23017 and 4 others
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, MentalistKebab, T50 Mogger and 49 others
I already had temple scars above the ears from a previous Eppley surgery (temporal implants, getting replaced with a full helmet implant in 2 weeks, will be my final surgery). I don't really see the scar as it goes up my head. There was scabbing in the area for like 1.5 months which was annoying. At this point I have no annoyance with the coronal scar. Actually I believe Eppley will be reopening it to stuff the skull implant in me more easily.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Roquefort, Deleted member 23017 and 5 others
I already had temple scars above the ears from a previous Eppley surgery (temporal implants, getting replaced with a full helmet implant in 2 weeks, will be my final surgery). I don't really see the scar as it goes up my head. There was scabbing in the area for like 1.5 months which was annoying. At this point I have no annoyance with the coronal scar. Actually I believe Eppley will be reopening it to stuff the skull implant in me more easily.
What was your starting point and your (projected) ending point lookswise?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
What was your starting point and your (projected) ending point lookswise?
I started as roughly a 3.75/10 on the PSL scale before any surgery, and will likely end up around 6.5/10 (top 10%) after the swelling from my final surgery resolves, as rated by several PSL friends of mine. The box osteotomy specifically did not boost me much in and of itself, but set up the stage for a wraparound jaw implant and skull implant to complete my robust spacious face (tall and very broad skull), which contributes to my presence (skull-mog).

I should also mention, I've had 2 LL's, started at 5'7.5 and ending up at 6'1.67. I'll make another thread about that eventually.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, looksmaxifier, fuxkdakikez and 96 others
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, subhuman incel, Deleted member 18159 and 2 others
why exactly you needed that?
had like a .435 ES ratio before, now about .47. Also believe in having a robust spacious face which looks silly without wide IPD.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: looksmaxifier, quinfluence, chaddyboi66 and 10 others
larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, zura, chosen-one and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, RAMU KAKA, arabcelxxx and 6 others
then do please
Which surgeries specifically? I have a high paying job which is how I was able to pay for all this shit, so I'm not just gonna spend a ton of effort because someone said "larp" in my thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, UncDami, zz67 and 13 others
Which surgeries specifically? I have a high paying job which is how I was able to pay for all this shit, so I'm not just gonna spend a ton of effort because someone said "larp" in my thread.
you can share b/a photos only showing specific parts of your face maybe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, subhuman incel, Growth Plate and 1 other person
I'm attaching the CT Eppley did, which shows the effects of my box osteotomy, with the green implants being placed by Taban 6 years ago, and the blue the new implants Eppley placed/will place. I've also attached my Tibia LL pre-surgery form.

If I ever show pics it will only be by snapchat. And I'll only do that maybe in late January when I'll be finalized.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2021-11-30 22-23-54.png
    Screenshot from 2021-11-30 22-23-54.png
    325.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot from 2021-11-30 22-22-38.png
    Screenshot from 2021-11-30 22-22-38.png
    112.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: UncDami, Deleted member 33775, quinfluence and 18 others
I started as roughly a 3.75/10 on the PSL scale before any surgery, and will likely end up around 6.5/10 (top 10%) after the swelling from my final surgery resolves, as rated by several PSL friends of mine. The box osteotomy specifically did not boost me much in and of itself, but set up the stage for a wraparound jaw implant and skull implant to complete my robust spacious face (tall and very broad skull), which contributes to my presence (skull-mog).

I should also mention, I've had 2 LL's, started at 5'7.5 and ending up at 6'1.67. I'll make another thread about that eventually.
Holy shit. 2 LLs and tons of blackpilled surgeries. I thought I was the shit for getting a hair transplant lmfao. The realest looksmaxxer to date. How old are you?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, UncDami, RedRiser and 44 others
I'm attaching the CT Eppley did, which shows the effects of my box osteotomy, with the green implants being placed by Taban 6 years ago, and the blue the new implants Eppley placed/will place. I've also attached my Tibia LL pre-surgery form.

If I ever show pics it will only be by snapchat. And I'll only do that maybe in late January when I'll be finalized.
Nice you can clearly see a paramedian shallow-type orbital box osteotomy took place.

congrats .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, quinfluence, Agendum and 18 others
Holy shit. 2 LLs and tons of blackpilled surgeries. Have you crossed the $500k range yet?
I estimate I have, ya. Each LL about 100k, like 3-4 lower eyelid/hunter-eye attempts totalling 100k, rhino, jaw and chin implants (later replaced by wraparound), temporal and forehead implants (the latter of which will be removed and replaced with the big skull implant), deltoid-widening implants, HT, numerous lip reductions and facial fat removal attempts, experimentation with filler when I was less "established" (my parents helped me with my first 200k of surgeries I'd say).

I started looks-maxxing at 23.5, and will finish around my 32nd birthday within 2 months. I am now at least HTN if not chad-lite, at 6 inches taller than my original self. I probably have left out a bunch of other shit I did. It's been a crazy ride that started back in the days of PUAhate, which mostly confirmed all my suspicions about face+height+frame blackpill.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, iabsolvejordan, UncDami and 56 others
Do you have more sex now?

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Lorsss
Do you have more sex now?
I've been using sugar babies while I've ascended for the most part. I tried a few honest dating efforts but decided some years ago to just wait until I chad-ify. I will restart dating in 2 months, expecting much better results obv.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: UncDami, poopoohead, abyssfeelsvoid and 11 others
I've been using sugar babies while I've ascended for the most part. I tried a few honest dating efforts but decided some years ago to just wait until I chad-ify. I will restart dating in 2 months, expecting much better results obv.

okay. What’s your ethnicity?

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
okay. What’s your ethnicity?
I'm Jewish (half Sephardic half Ashkenazi). I looked light-skinned middle eastern-ish originally, and now I look Russian with a sprinkling of Asian (similar to tennis player Marat Safin).

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Data, SurgeryEnjoyer, John Cracovizk and 62 others
I'm Jewish (half Sephardic half Ashkenazi). I looked light-skinned middle eastern-ish originally, and now I look Russian with a sprinkling of Asian (similar to tennis player Marat Safin).
what are your objectives with further surgery having?
with whom do you seek sex with? (Demographics)
Under which conditions do you seek to obtain sex?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 23017, AscendingHero and 2 others
Hi man, i hacked your computer and got access to all your photos. Send me 1000€ on paypal or i will reveal it to everyone you know irl and tell them you are a fraud

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, zeshama, fuxkdakikez and 51 others
what are your objectives with further surgery having?
with whom do you seek sex with? (Demographics)
Under which conditions do you seek to obtain sex?
I have one surgery left which is for the skull implant, deltoid implants, and lower facial slimming with Eppley. This will complete my heart-shaped, spacious skull but with a strong jaw and good definition.

Demographics wise, I have a specific type of girl that would be classified as something like a plus-sized model (only top-tier tall thick and pretty/cute girls).

I mostly use online dating apps.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustShower, zura, sub6manletnozygos and 4 others
Hi man, i hacked your computer and got access to all your photos. Send me 1000€ on paypal or i will reveal it to everyone you know irl and tell them you are a fraud
Would not effect his life at all like everyone here thinks it will.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: soover4me, m0ss26, 5'7 zoomer and 17 others
I have one surgery left which is for the skull implant, deltoid implants, and lower facial slimming with Eppley. This will complete my heart-shaped, spacious skull but with a strong jaw and good definition.

Demographics wise, I have a specific type of girl that would be classified as something like a plus-sized model (only top-tier tall thick and pretty/cute girls).

I mostly use online dating apps.

okay.

thanks for the forthrightness.

yes, there is a short of socio-genetic arbitrage with chubby sort of Stacy. I was asking if she needed to be Jewish or gentile. Are you focused on quality of girl for breeding or avenging your genetic station with “slaying”?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

cope.

someone on this website is likely not to have a pretty posting history, and is highly likely to have other incriminating or shameful content on their computer. For example, I know people who paid for bimax by defrauding the USG and committing wire fraud, which are federal offenses.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Data, Yerico7, Danish_Retard and 2 others
okay.

thanks for the forthrightness.

yes, there is a short of socio-genetic arbitrage with chubby sort of Stacy. I was asking if she needed to be Jewish or gentile. Are you focused on quality of girl for breeding or avenging your genetic station with “slaying”?
I prefer gentile I suppose. I'm focused on quality of girl for LTR and potentially marriage, I already feel I've slayed with sugar babies, don't care about validation from "slaying". I consider it a life-mission to get an LTR with a girl who falls under my ideals.

• +1
Reactions: zz67, Xangsane, poopoohead and 8 others
Did you ever consider that you could benefit from bimax?

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, m0ss26, poopoohead and 2 others

so you unironically believe a skull implant is keeping you from having sex with women you desire?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, SteveRogers, m0ss26 and 3 others
Did you ever consider that you could benefit from bimax?
I was suggested it countless times by other PSL'ers, but ultimately my mouth seems well forwards enough, and I always knew I just had a weak mandible/cheekbone/big nose and a host of other crappy Jewish/incel flaws. But my mouth placement and philtrum were some of my very limited positive traits genetically and I saw no reason to bow to the maxilla ideology.

Now that I've corrected everything, maybe my paranasal looks a bit depressed, but I actually like it because it makes for a cool contour as my cheekbones look like they swoop out more. I don't believe in bimax in the vast majority of cases.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 23017, MakinMogReturns and 3 others
so you unironically believe a skull implant is keeping you from having sex with women you desire?
No, but it is a decently noticeable flaw now that my face is so large, and I'm still recovering from my jaw implant and last LL, so the timing works out best for me to wait anyways.

• +1
Sounds like a surgeon who wants more patients to consent to before-afters while simultaneously not posting his identity on here 🤔.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ascentium
Sounds like a surgeon who wants more patients to consent to before-afters while simultaneously not posting his identity on here 🤔.
Anonymous before and after picture which could be anybody in the world is much different.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Darkstrand and Deleted member 7725
Anonymous before and after picture which could be anybody in the world is much different.
True, but I personally saw one of my high school's bullies in a rhinoplasty before and after gallery while I was doing research before I got it. If I saw him irl I would completely lose any and all respect for him since he had a real tough guy demeanor. Obviously doesn't apply to most people but everyone has a snowflake complex.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, MakinMogReturns, Darkstrand and 3 others
True, but I personally saw one of my high school's bullies in a rhinoplasty before and after gallery while I was doing research before I got it. If I saw him irl I would completely lose any and all respect for him since he had a real tough guy demeanor.
Getting a rhinoplasty doesn’t make him less of a tough guy. You were researching it for yourself but would lose respect for him?
It just makes him human like you and everybody else.

Obviously doesn't apply to most people but everyone has a snowflake complex.
They need to get over it. Everyone thinks they are the exception but actually they are just anybody.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, zz67, NegativeNorwood and 13 others
Getting a rhinoplasty doesn’t make him less of a tough guy. You were researching it for yourself but would lose respect for him?
It just makes him human like you and everybody else.

They need to get over it. Everyone thinks they are the exception but actually they are just anybody.
I think there's still a strong stigma for men who get surgery. Especially for tough rugged men who turn out to have insecurities like everyone else.

Regardless, I would gladly consent to b/a pictures if I got a discount. Usually that's not the case.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, zura, poopoohead and 7 others
I think there's still a strong stigma for men who get surgery. Especially for tough rugged men who turn out to have insecurities like everyone else.

Regardless, I would gladly consent to b/a pictures if I got a discount. Usually that's not the case.

I’d pay a premium to not have face posted ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: almostchadlite, sozz, Zonar and 11 others
I have a high paying job which is how I was able to pay for all this shit
I need to moneymaxx, what is your job? No need for specifics/identifiable titles, just general area and seniority.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member
I need to moneymaxx, what is your job? No need for specifics/identifiable titles, just general area and seniority.
Low-ranking software at a top company, currently low responsibility and high income due to stock appreciation. Also ability to surgery-max shamelessly during never-ending covid work from home.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TAChipmunk, jamesjohnsmith1959, 5'7 zoomer and 14 others
yooo gtfih this nigga had 2 LL's and OBO wtf
@Acromegaly_Chad

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Jigen, Anchor_Ship and 3 others
yooo gtfih this nigga had 2 LL's and OBO wtf
@Acromegaly_Chad
I'm the only guy who has actually implemented the majority of looks-maxxing memes/ideologies. You'd figure there would be at least one and I guess I'm him :p.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: zz67, T50 Mogger, sub6manletnozygos and 17 others
I'm the only guy who has actually implemented the majority of looks-maxxing memes/ideologies. You'd figure there would be at least one and I guess I'm him :p.
can u PM or Post your before afters tho?

• +1
can u PM or Post your before afters tho?
I'll send them via some instant disappearing platform like snapchat (with pics disabled or something) in late January. That is when all my swelling will be gone, and I'll be doing a pro photo shoot then.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, AscendingHero, Darkstrand and 6 others
I was hoping the rotation would lead to more PCT but ultimately the canthal ligaments and whatnot resettle at their previous elevation. My canthos were not performed that great, but I did tons of research and got a follow-up drill-hole cantho with lower lid fat grafting by Eppley, and he gave me better results than any oculoplastic I tried previously (including 2 attempts by Taban).
Would you say that the last "follow-up" reached your desired result and IF SO do you think it was only reached because of your previous eye surgerys or it would have been even better if it was your forst and only eyesurgery?

Like how where your eyes before the last surgery by eppley after all the other canthos(you seem to have had a LOT OF Canthos where most people would think it gets harder everytime because of scars etc.. to the point where no matter ehat it will look worse) and how are they now?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Would you say that the last "follow-up" reached your desired result and IF SO do you think it was only reached because of your previous eye surgerys or it would have been even better if it was your forst and only eyesurgery?

Like how where your eyes before the last surgery by eppley after all the other canthos(you seem to have had a LOT OF Canthos where most people would think it gets harder everytime because of scars etc.. to the point where no matter ehat it will look worse) and how are they now?
I had two initial Taban surgeries spaced 4 years apart (I'm actually one of his b/a's from years ago). The first one was decent but kinda shortened my eyes and left residual outer lid droop, the 2nd did next to nothing. Then I had another lower lid/canthopexy with Raymond Douglas that went solid. Then the OBO which made them a bit worse, then a final Eppley attempt that's brought it to it's best state. Quite thin now, slight pct, but only averageish PSL (Eppley was able to extend them by like 1.5 mm per eye).

Scarring is slightly overstated. You can always release scar tissue in the lower lids, and stacking spacer grafts (i.e. one graft scars down, releasing its scar, placing another graft on top of it) is emerging as the most viable strategy according to the latest studies. When it comes to canthos, extra scar tissue may help to keep the canthus in place, though it does make webbing a bit more likely (less sharp/pointy canthuses).

My suggestion to those on a budget is Eppley's drill-hole cantho + lower eyelid fat grafting. It's only like 5k. If you want to be more thorough, get a lower lid retraction surgery with Douglas or Massry prior. Eppley may also be good for lower lids, but ideally you want someone who will do a free revision/graft-stacking should you need it (i.e. being prone to scar internally).

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, poopoohead, ChristianChad and 8 others
Post some before and afters. With only words is hard to have an idea if its worth or not. If you dont want all face just censored it. I'm only interested about the IPD tbh.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, agoostis, Anchor_Ship and 6 others
I had two initial Taban surgeries spaced 4 years apart (I'm actually one of his b/a's from years ago). The first one was decent but kinda shortened my eyes and left residual outer lid droop, the 2nd did next to nothing. Then I had another lower lid/canthopexy with Raymond Douglas that went solid. Then the OBO which made them a bit worse, then a final Eppley attempt that's brought it to it's best state. Quite thin now, slight pct, but only averageish PSL (Eppley was able to extend them by like 1.5 mm per eye).

Scarring is slightly overstated. You can always release scar tissue in the lower lids, and stacking spacer grafts (i.e. one graft scars down, releasing its scar, placing another graft on top of it) is emerging as the most viable strategy according to the latest studies. When it comes to canthos, extra scar tissue may help to keep the canthus in place, though it does make webbing a bit more likely (less sharp/pointy canthuses).

My suggestion to those on a budget is Eppley's drill-hole cantho + lower eyelid fat grafting. It's only like 5k. If you want to be more thorough, get a lower lid retraction surgery with Douglas or Massry prior. Eppley may also be good for lower lids, but ideally you want someone who will do a free revision/graft-stacking should you need it (i.e. being prone to scar internally).
Damn can you elab on your pfl getting wider by 1.5mm thats huge tbh since most lower lid retractions/canthos shorten it usually(like yours with taban)

and whats about the fat grafting instead of choosing implants? Any reason for that since i heard fat isnt really permanent and will sag in some individuals giving them kinda under eye bags..

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member and Real
Pm face pics?

Post some before and afters. With only words is hard to have an idea if its worth or not. If you dont want all face just censored it. I'm only interested about the IPD tbh.
Ok here is just the eye region. Please don't share or popularize over the net. I will likely delete the link tomorrow. Caveats are described in the link (swollen upper lids with the right one in the pic being worse, co2 laser done recently), so this is hardly representative of a final result, but to spare you the wait:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, quinfluence, Deleted member 24347 and 32 others