actual white people are nice

sytyl

sytyl

Kraken
Actual white people are nice. It's "white" people who think they're white simply because they are born in europe that tend to be more abrasive (probably because of their ethnic admixture).

Actual white people examples (think people from scandinavia, western europe like germany, northern france, england etc. (excluding southern spain/southern portugal/southern italy etc.), these people in my experience have always been nice, thoughtful and introspective, some pictures to help you visualize what I mean:

People that say they're white but in reality they're kind of not (large percentage of people from the balkans, southern europe in general, eastern europeans etc. americans that look like richmondbread or george zimmerman but think they're white), these people always have something to prove it seems, again some more examples:

Just my general thoughts... what do you think?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkthrone, Deleted member 5891, Patriot and 27 others
kind of triggered though because of the balkan part, but otherwise i agree

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 4464, Britishlooksmaxxer and 3 others
2aad01bb 3819 4236 aed7 b834a7f8d314

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and sytyl
kind of triggered though because of the balkan part, but otherwise i agree
this thread is written as bait and meant to trigger, I am glad it worked

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 9488
This is true

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Lux and sytyl
Most white ppl are very friendly and well-behaved except drug junkies

ghetto ethnikks tho..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Copeful, CursedOne and 2 others
Yeah. Its kind of true. Actual white people I meet irl are super nice tbh.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Copeful and sytyl
Most white ppl are very friendly and well-behaved except drug junkies

ghetto ethnikks tho..
As an ethnic, I have to admit this is kind of true.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Agreed tbh

• +1
White is right
End of the thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Copeful, sytyl and 1 other person
North Europeans are cucked by Jews

and your definition of white is harsher than kkk :feelsmega:

most middle easterns look curry, just bcz few are greek or Italian looking doesn’t mean south Europeans are ethnic

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, CursedOne, Deleted member 7753 and 7 others
Idk almost everyone I know who is ethnic has suffered some kind of racism from whites, some of them are chill but I've both seen and heard of alot of shit tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Beetlejuice, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
Idk almost everyone I know who is ethnic has suffered some kind of racism from whites, some of them are chill but I've both seen and heard of alot of shit tbh
they probably suffered from racism at the hands of the second group of "whites" (they are compensating)

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 5912
they probably suffered from racism at the hands of the second group of "whites"

Nah I mean like real white people lol, but yeah those secondary whites can also be racist af too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 5912 and sytyl
Ofc because white is right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5522, CursedOne and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and sytyl
Bait thread tbh

• JFL
i know ethnics like this that complain about racism. their examples are literal retard tier, they see all this racism because of the media but its all in their head. most white people are nice af and are afraid as fuck to be called racist

also cope, because everybody is racist and sexist (instincts + tribalism)

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 4019 and Deleted member 5912
The ''actual'' white people are just lower T tbh

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, sytyl, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
lol still cope af. those ethnics maybe get called racial slurs like once, and then we arent even talking about all the shit ethnics say ''cum skins'' ''pig skin'' etc. just JFL. also its logical that they get stopped more often by police, it isnt even racism

See this kinda mindset, trying to rationalise racism. "It's not that bad" "It happened in the past" "Ethnics bring it on themselves" etc. This is racist, and it doesn't help solve anything.

See this kinda mindset, trying to rationalise racism. "It's not that bad" "It happened in the past" "Ethnics bring it on themselves" etc. This is racist, and it doesn't help solve anything.
u r actual retard tier, but will sadly never understand this. keep crying for ethnics

Great response bro, high IQ arguing
i can explain it to you, but your peanut sized brain will never grasp it. u just think what the media wants you to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
i can explain it to you, but your peanut sized brain will never grasp it. u just think what the media wants you to

What do you mean? I've both seen and heard of real-life examples of racism affecting real people that I know, I've also suffered from some racism. I didn't get this viewpoint from some random buzzfeed article lol.

those other mentioned ppl are white too, retard.

• Ugh..
What do you mean? I've both seen and heard of real-life examples of racism affecting real people that I know, I've also suffered from some racism. I didn't get this viewpoint from some random buzzfeed article lol.
anecdotes dont mean shit

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar and sytyl
North Europeans are cucked by Jews

and your definition of white is harsher than kkk :feelsmega:

most middle easterns look curry, just bcz few are greek or Italian looking doesn’t mean south Europeans are ethnic
muh jews

• JFL
In other words your saying high trust faces are nice ppl

And low trust are bad ppl?

• +1
Those white people aren’t nicer, they’re just polite and better at hiding their hatred. They still talk shit about non whites behind their backs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, TopzCat1 and sytyl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 9090
BASED AND WHITEPILLED

• JFL
shit thread tbh ngl ngl, Southern Europeans and Eastern Europeans are more 'racists' cause of thr whole package, being tribal is a sign of their genes, cutlure, higb T, and strong historical background. West and Northern Europeans were always timid cucks actually and snakes that talk behind your back.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and sytyl

Racism in China, India to muslims, blacks is much much worse than in Northern, Western Europe lol

• +1
Racism in China, India to muslims, blacks is much much worse than in Northern, Western Europe lol

Europe is more used to multiculturalism though, every country is gonna have racism. Also, Europeans have gained the most from it globally.

Last edited:
Yeah but they are also far less used to diversity, every country is racist in some respect to foreigners. Europeans have had ethnics in their country for almost a century now. Plus Europe has globally dealt the most damage due to feelings of racial superiority.
You cant really blame them for racism though. When immigrants start slowly overtaking the natives demographically, racism is bound to rise. Their not just going to let it happen without being abit bitter about it. The racism will rise within the next several decades probably.

I dont really think they even openly display racism like call you slurs in the street etc, its probably subtle racism where they ignore you or something.

the first three guy literally look like they are from pakistan

1601653943225-png.706399

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and sytyl
When immigrants start slowly overtaking the natives demographically, racism is bound to rise.

I dont really think they even openly display racism like call you slurs in the street etc, its probably subtle racism where they ignore you or something.

People aren't every day getting called slurs in the street but yes I know people who have experienced that before, I also personally witnessed many ethnics get called racial slurs in school etc.

Europe is still over 70% white, nobody is overtaking anyone. This is another deflecting tactic, how are we supposed to believe that white people aren't racist when all your doing is making excuses for their racism. That isn't going to solve anything.

If you wanna have your personal reasons why you don't like people of a different race who have done nothing wrong to you then fine, but don't pretend that your morals aren't fucked lol.

People aren't every day getting called slurs in the street but yes I know people who have experienced that before, I also personally witnessed many ethnics get called racial slurs in school etc.

Europe is still over 70% white, nobody is overtaking anyone. This is another deflecting tactic, how are we supposed to believe that white people aren't racist when all your doing is making excuses for their racism. That isn't going to solve anything.

If you wanna have your personal reasons why you don't like people of a different race who have done nothing wrong to you then fine, but don't pretend that your morals aren't fucked lol.
Dude, we both know that Europe is eventually going to be overtaken by immigrants. Just look at the statistics regarding birth rates etc. Foreigners outnumber the Native children in Scandinavia. Hell, Just take a walk in France and you will see how much less french it looks.

This will get worse as the years go by until nationalism comes on the rise.

In the U.S, the least racist places are those that barely have any white ppl at all. Its natural that the Natives dont want to be replaced.

I do agree they shouldnt openly display their racism publicly snce that accomplishes nothing but should instead get the government to reflect their racial interests.

They're fake as hell. All wolves in sheep's clothing.

• +1
Reactions: Darkthrone and Deleted member 6402
Dude, we both know that Europe is eventually going to be overtaken by immigrants. Just look at the statistics regarding birth rates etc. Foreigners outnumber the Native children in Scandinavia. Hell, Just take a walk in France and you will see how much less french it looks.

This will get worse as the years go by until nationalism comes on the rise.

In the U.S, the least racist places are those that barely have any white ppl at all. Its natural that the Natives dont want to be replaced.

I do agree they shouldnt openly display their racism publicly snce that accomplishes nothing but should instead get the government to reflect their racial interests.

That's no reason to be racist, unless someone does something to you, you shouldn't hate them. Whether thay are 3 or 30% of the population.

Racism is just wrong. Full stop. Judging people by the actions of others that they don't even know, based on their skin colour is wrong.

Again, more deflection. Instead of arguing against my point that white people can also be very racist, your giving excuses and basically encouraging it. Basically, proving that my point is right. Racism is wrong, and alot of whites are racists so alot of whites need to check their morals.

Of course this isn't a trait exclusive to whites but white racism is currently affecting and has historically affected the most people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355 and Deleted member 5912
lmao

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and sytyl
That's no reason to be racist, unless someone does something to you, you shouldn't hate them. Whether thay are 3 or 30% of the population.

Racism is just wrong. Full stop. Judging people by the actions of others that they don't even know, based on their skin colour is wrong.

Again, more deflection. Instead of arguing against my point that white people can also be very racist, your giving excuses and basically encouraging it. Basically, proving that my point is right. Racism is wrong, and alot of whites are racists so alot of whites need to check their morals.

Of course this isn't a trait exclusive to whites but white racism is currently affecting and has historically affected the most people.

So their supposed to let themselves be over taken by foreigners without putting up a fight because muh racism is wrong?

Nope, Racism is natural. Noyone wants to be replaced by foreigners.

Racism wouldn't be a problem if foreigners went back to their own lands.

It is what it is.

So their supposed to let themselves be over taken by foreigners without putting up a fight because muh racism is wrong?

Nope, Racism is natural. Noyone wants to be replaced by foreigners.

Racism wouldn't be a problem if foreigners went back to their own lands.

It is what it is.

Nobody is being replaced though, if they were being replaced then they would be kicking the natives out.

Someone immigrating to a country is not a takeover lol, takeover is things like colonial possession and stuff.

"Putting up a fight" when nobody is fighting you makes no sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355 and Deleted member 5912

Users who are viewing this thread

Back