actual white people are nice

Nobody is being replaced though, if they were being replaced then they would be kicking the natives out.

Someone immigrating to a country is not a takeover lol, takeover is things like colonial possession and stuff.

"Putting up a fight" when nobody is fighting you makes no sense.
ahh the naviety.

Its the same thing, the only difference is that one is using indirect means via under the guise of diversity.

ahh the naviety.

Its the same thing, the only difference is that one is using indirect means via under the guise of diversity.

That is your (and other SFcels) opinion, not fact.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355 and Deleted member 5912
That is your (and other SFcels) opinion, not fact.
Its projected via stats that WHITES will become a minority in the U.S and in Europe in the coming years. There is no denying this. Your just saying that whites should allow themselves to be a minority since rejecting foreigners is racist lol.

I dont blame you though.

Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
what I got from this thread, nordics who are cucked by the jews are good and everybody else who still has some common sense is bad

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Gosick
what I got from this thread, nordics who are cucked by the jews are good and everybody else who still has some common sense is bad
greeks dont really look white tbh.

Some syrians honestly look more white than some greeks imo

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and sytyl
yes, they are so nice that they let immigrants fuck their wives and daughters. :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Gosick
100% Identipakis.

I have never ever faced racism in my life, maybe looks halo, but generally speaking all people are nice, but it's true that whites are more lenient than many.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I regularly jerk off to George Floyd wailing for help
I've been here long enough that this doesn't even make me react, i think it's time to leave

• JFL
Reactions: egoy
Pick me some more cotton Toby *cracks whip*
You're joking right now, but you edomites will really be our slaves one day

You're joking right now, but you edomites will really be our slaves one day
Keep coping, we own your ancestral souls

That's why you hate us because you hate your daddie

I have never ever faced racism in my life, maybe looks halo, but generally speaking all people are nice, but it's true that whites are more lenient than many.

Where do you live bro? I've seen so many people go through racism it's crazy to think there is a place in the west where it doesn't happen at all

Where do you live bro? I've seen so many people go through racism it's crazy to think there is a place in the west where it doesn't happen at all
Finland, and my skin isn't really that dark and i'm gl

Keep coping, we own your ancestral souls

That's why you hate us because you hate your daddie
The devil does own 2/3 of our people's souls, that's true. But you're foolish if you think edomites will continue to get away with everything they did.

Finland, and my skin isn't really that dark and i'm gl

Are you white passing? I've seen people of all shades go through racism tbh even white people who are "foreign"

The devil does own 2/3 of our people's souls, that's true. But you're foolish if you think edomites will continue to get away with everything they did.
The Bible wasn't written for animals, it doesn't apply to you or your 'people' homo erectus

Are you white passing? I've seen people of all shades go through racism tbh even white people who are "foreign"
Bro it's really not that hard, i never ever faced racism, simple

Bro it's really not that hard, i never ever faced racism, simple

Bruh Finland sounds like a nice place tbh, wish I grew up in a no-racism western place but u could just be a tyrone so idk

all humans are retarded animals that without civilization gl back to their filthy destructive ways, genocide of everyone is the only solution tbh

The Bible wasn't written for animals, it doesn't apply to you or your 'people' homo erectus
Sure edomite, say that when you're in slavery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back