ADD a foid section to Looksmax, call it the PINK OPTION

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Brutal

When entering the main page, there will be a Pink Option for foids. After it's clicked, the platform changes to a foid's forum.

I've suggested this years ago to deaf ears. Here's my proposal again.

This premise will allow the other gender the opportunity to understand the gamut of pills. Similar to the pinkpill forum a while back (also run by Looksmax, wink-wink.)

I've noticed girls are dealing with the same problems as guys are experiencing in this Hollywood cuckold world. On Reddit, they're limited to how much they can express themselves because of the faggot moderators who do things accordingly to "their" damaged ideology and perspective, disregarding the foid's travail in this clusterfucked world.

Once a week, the moids can troll the foid's forum. However, when the foids click their option, "Troll the Moids," they're redirected to a page with a giant Fuck You middle finger. Ah, yes, seethe... feel the misogyny burn.

Knowing about the LGBT and nonbinary disease, add "The Rainbow" link. When a user executes it, they're sent to a black page filled with nothing!

You lose willy wonka GIF

Get the message.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Shade91, manletmachinestream, menas and 22 others
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

• +1
Reactions: Bars
View attachment 3250714

When entering the main page, there will be a Pink Option for foids. After it's clicked, the platform changes to a foid's forum.

This premise will allow the other gender the opportunity to understand the gamut of pills. Similar to the pinkpill forum a while back (also run by Looksmax, wink-wink.)

I've noticed girls are dealing with the same problems as guys are experiencing in this Hollywood cuckold world. On Reddit, they're limited to how much they can express themselves because of the faggot moderators who do things accordingly to "their" damaged ideology and perspective, disregarding the foid's travail in this clusterfucked world.

Once a week, the moids can troll the foid's forum. However, when the foids click their option, "Troll the Moids," they're redirected to a page with a giant Fuck You middle finger. Ah, yes, seethe... feel the misogyny burn.

Knowing about the LGBT and nonbinary disease, add "The Rainbow" link. When a user executes it, they're sent to a black page filled with nothing!

You lose willy wonka GIF

Get the message.
The fuck :lul: You have the imagination of a primary schooler yet it's kinda clever at the same time

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lokki, Bars and MoggerM
View attachment 3250714

You lose willy wonka GIF

Get the message.
fuck no

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Bars and BigJimsWornOutTires
i want to fuck women

• +1
YEESSSSSSS

@Master

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I agree

• Love it
  • So Sad
Is this the anorexic girl With the fag flag? How the fuck can you be anorexic and still look like a bloated subhuman ltb.
She was manipulated and groomed by faggots. When she disagreed with them, they cleverly directed her to kill herself. They always do. And yet, our nations protect those evil deranged motherfuckers.

• +1
Reactions: Shade91 and MoggerM
Snl Women GIF
A foid section?
paris hilton wtf GIF

• +1
I honestly don’t care and wouldn’t mind tbh
Maybe I do

• +1
Reactions: Shade91, Kao and BigJimsWornOutTires
SIMP.

Why would you want to help the people who makes me you a loser:kys:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, Shahnameh, Bars and 1 other person
stupid idea

op is a cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shade91 and BigJimsWornOutTires
:what:

• +1
stupid idea

op is a cuck
The two can learn from each other. Oh, did I mention you can reply to the other's thread on your gender section? Ah, yes, imagine that.

Ladies, rate me

It shows a picture of the user. The replies are optimistic. However, the thread immediately appears in the male section. And those replies are rather disturbing and ill-intended.

"Not even a fucking one!" a suspicious male user replies. "She should never show her face online again unless it's a promotion for garbage bags."

Am I Right Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day

The two can learn from each other. Oh, did I mention you can reply to the other's thread on your gender section? Ah, yes, imagine that.

Ladies, rate me

It shows a picture of the user. The replies are optimistic. However, the thread immediately appears in the male section. And those replies are rather disturbing and ill-intended.

"Not even a fucking one!" a suspicious male user replies. "She should never show her face online again unless it's a promotion for garbage bags."

Am I Right Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day
they don't want their section bro they want to post here and have men simp them.

• +1
Reactions: kentick, NumbThePain and BigJimsWornOutTires
View attachment 3250714

You lose willy wonka GIF

Get the message.
absolute genius .

• Love it
Unironically actually let do this experiment. I think blackpill should be evolved into more robust form with this. Since with males this idea have gotten stretched to the limit. The blackpill should try to expand it into a more field of thoughts with this

• +1
Put this into suggestion section

Last edited:
  • +1
Pink option sounds like itd switch to a transmaxxing forum if you pressed it

• JFL
Reactions: kentick and BigJimsWornOutTires
This is the stupidiest idea ever, you should get slaughtered alive. What a low iq faggot, this fucking TikTok moron should be sent to orbit. Burn u gooner

• JFL
What same problems

This gets 99+ likes within an hour on tinder

hqdefault.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: lurking truecel and BigJimsWornOutTires
What same problems

This gets 99+ likes within an hour on tinder

hqdefault.jpg
Well this forum is already filled with sexhavers and fakecels:feelskek: and even fuckin real models. The only commonalities here is blackpill knowledge which is getting stretched and limited with males but ah well i don't think we need this but it would be a good experiment:feelskek:.

• +1
Well this forum is already filled with sexhavers and fakecels:feelskek: and even fuckin real models. The only commonalities here is blackpill knowledge which is getting stretched and limited with males but ah well i don't think we need this but it would be a good experiment:feelskek:.
It isn’t
Go to the rate me section and you’ll see it’s reddit tier subhuman

• So Sad
It isn’t
Go to the rate me section and you’ll see it’s reddit tier subhuman
Thats just a spectrum some will look good, many will look normal, some will look bad. I am talking with idea of blackpill which has not progressed at all in some years but i don't have much desire to see it happen, its just an experimentation:feelsokman:

It’s normies fault shit like this happens , why blame her?
Can’t blame the normie when 90% of males dont make the cut and are desperate for a crumble of pussy.

OLD is the reason that women like that demand nothing less than a htn+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain and Aypo129
Can’t blame the normie when 90% of males dont make the cut and are desperate for a crumble of pussy.

OLD is the reason that women like that demand nothing less than a htn+
True:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
Again since this is male forum only. Even with all theories we have. We are severely limited in actual experimentation and result. All our social science and looks theory have become predated. Although even this idea has problems females have way higher smv than men and are not on same ground as us.
Since this site is a retreat from society and male competitiveness and impulsive increases with females. Its better to have a different site entirely and do not add section to this place. Again Both male and female forum should be seprate at all cost :ogre:And unmixed. This site is not for foid:ogre:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
@Gengar thoughts:lul:
@Clavicular pin this insteady of your shitty slay threads:feelshmm:

Last edited:
Bad idea. Foids will ruin this space because men are simps and cucks. The assholes here are already toxic enough without foids gassing them up and if foids are present these egomaniacs would become even more toxic to impress some ltb or femcel or whatever weird woman would even end up on a shithole like this forum. Just lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Shade91, NumbThePain and 3 others
exactly what i wrote there shouldn't be any section here since male nature is too brutal
Bad idea. Foids will ruin this space because men are simps and cucks. The assholes here are already toxic enough without foids gassing them up and if foids are present these egomaniacs would become even more toxic to impress some ltb or femcel or whatever weird woman would even end up on a shithole like this forum. Just lol.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
yeah its a curious but ultimately bad idea. I have change my mind. Still its kinda refreshing seeing some thoutful post

Yeah if it was different site altogether maybe something could be done but not here. Pin this thread bhai:feelshmm: Lets see some engageful thoughts:ogre:
Pinning it would mean approval of the idea. Better to not sticky it. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
Put this into suggestion section
I already did over a year ago. I speculate the mods believe this could cause harm to fragile guys and piss off women to the point of taking things to the extreme.

• +1
Again since this is male forum only. Even with all theories we have. We are severely limited in actual experimentation and result. All our social science and looks theory have become predated. Although even this idea has problems females have way higher smv than men and are not on same ground as us.
Since this site is a retreat from society and male competitiveness and impulsive increases with females. Its better to have a different site entirely and do not add section to this place. Again Both male and female forum should be seprate at all cost :ogre:And unmixed. This site is not for foid:ogre:
The pills already infected some of the LGBT community. I've observed content in the recent week of lesbians giving incel guys a shot at their vaginas. One clip shows a lesbian letting an incel eat her pussy.

whats the point
Collaboration of both genders and together, we can end mainstream social media and give full authority to the military to seize the government and bring forth the apocalypse

• JFL
The pills already infected some of the LGBT community. I've observed content in the recent week of lesbians giving incel guys a shot at their vaginas. One clip shows a lesbian letting an incel eat her pussy.

Collaboration of both genders and together, we can end mainstream social media and give full authority to the military to seize the government and bring forth the apocalypse
Mirin your total normie destruction tendency:feelskek:

• Love it