adin ross is beta and I should rule the world instead

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Kraken

@
Thompsonz
@Thompsonz this adin ross guy seems kinda weird and beta and cuck at times tbh, idk if he acts naive and dumb for content and clicks, or is he actually that dumb at times? also this lucky motherfucker kissed corinna kopf and probably had sex with her? fuck this world bro, all this high status bastard with weird personas fuicking all the hottest chicks, i should be on the top, i should rule the world, i was just shy little kid playing league, if i would compete i could beat all of these loser fucks, andrew tate would be nothing compared to me if i would actually try, at 12:00pm i will start my journey, take the top stop from these cringe guys, i should get attentiona and valiadated, i deserve to win, i will bring world order to these chaotic planet, kiss my feet peasants :feelsuhh:

@Thompsonz @Nameless_Sunflower @TheBlunderYears @N0RTH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
nah he is cool

• Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel
im getting jealous at this high status /chads / billionairs people just like @forevergymcelling , i kinda wanna dethrone these bastards and take their spot at the top, its time i acctually start tryharding like a motherfucker and take their joy and fame, seeing people happy and fucking hot girls makes my blood boil, u motherfucker dont deserve anything, i will destroy u all at the end just wait, u bastards should be lucky that u are even able to breathe, u guys will regret ignoring me like a nobody, i will come and take your girl just wait

@StreegeReturn

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and forevergymcelling

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel