Adolf Hitler was the biggest Incel > Chad Ascension in History

SixFootManlet

SixFootManlet

Kraken
Mostly due to statusmaxing/Fuhrermaxing.

I recommend reading this book - it's by his only childhood friend (yes, as a child and young-adult, Hitler was a certified incel with only one friend):
Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Young-Hitler-Knew-Memoirs-Childhood-ebook/dp/B00KIXWM6O

9781848326071.jpg

Some exerpts about Hitler's incel youth (enlarge the image - I'm not typing up all that shit):
tUY7akX.jpg

qhF0sjJ.jpg

Then he becomes Chancellor and the same foids who rejected him wanted to suck his NatSoc dick:

hitler-adolf-2041889-3041945-german-politician-nsdap-chancellor-since-3011933-women-celebrating-hitler-in-villach-541938-additional-rights-clearances-na-X5GTME.jpg

Hitler-at-Girls-School-ww2shots-people.jpg

Hitlerrod2-762x300.jpg

00womenHit11.jpg

c7098cf02906b07d710bb26f6f734a0d.jpg

5615d062e67f1.jpg

3b760bc26a4004b49dd75a4fbc0adcaf--wwii-axe-effect.jpg

Colorized photo: When you realize you've finally ascended
life_nazi_germany_pre_ww2_30.jpg

1463137493-dictators-adolf-hitler-surrounded-by-women.jpg

00womenHit9.jpg

2EFE948200000578-0-image-a-1_1449087633204.jpg

tumblr_ould2xY2dO1toqeyzo1_1280.jpg

When your Nazicel mate's wife wants you:

quote-love-is-meant-for-husbands-but-my-love-for-hitler-is-stronger-i-would-give-my-life-for-it-magda-goebbels-232257.jpg

Magda%2BGoebbels%252C%2Bla%2Bgran%2Bdama%2Bdel%2BTercer%2BReich.jpg

Hitler's first oneitis was Jewish. She rejected him.
b13496ce49cdc7d15e4793cc5036282d.jpg

>tfw you'll never have Frauleins looking at you like they looked at Hitler in 1942.

When you're Fuhrer and get mogged by a young peasant Chad:
tumblr_o052bb5NXf1sm9y4po1_500.jpg

When Becky wants a piece of you but you want Stacy:
f01870a9189c4d53e49877201581fea2.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anonymous Member, thecel, onnysk and 4 others
he was neet too i think. even homeless for a while

he came from the bottom

Soy+incel rage+autism+meth=hitler

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 3902
he was neet too i think. even homeless for a while

he came from the bottom
Yeah, when he couldn't get to art school in Vienna despite his art being actually pretty nice. He tried to make it as a street artist but had little success.
400px Adolf Hitler   Wien Oper

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Eduardo DOV, somalicel and 1 other person
>hitler
>soy
Even a jew wouldn't say that about hitler you coper
Hitler was a devout vegetarian and wanted to name soybeans as nazi beans. He loved animals and nature so he wouldn't eat meat. He also was on some sort of drugs during the war, the stress must've been huge. You can clearly see how fanatic he is in some of his speeches during the war. He is literally yelling.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, strong_silent_type and TheMewingBBC
You can clearly see how fanatic he is in some of his speeches during the war. He is literally yelling.

His fanaticism is what attracted people to him. And of course he had to take meth to act like that - read up his childhood - he wasn't an extrovert.

In fact Hitler was the pioneer of drugmaxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Eduardo DOV and BigBiceps
Hitler was a devout vegetarian and wanted to name soybeans as nazi beans. He loved animals and nature so he wouldn't eat meat. He also was on some sort of drugs during the war, the stress must've been huge. You can clearly see how fanatic he is in some of his speeches during the war. He is literally yelling.
giphy.gif

JFL
Once SJWs and feminists learn about that they will start attacking guys like this
E46AD736 91A9 4294 9717 81CADEE464F3

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, LordNorwood and BigBiceps
Yeah, when he couldn't get to art school in Vienna despite his art being actually pretty nice. He tried to make it as a street artist but had little success.
View attachment 198481

he doesnt sound like a psychopath like stalin yet he commited what he did..

why? incelrage?

ww2 just an result of an truecel going er?

he doesnt sound like a psychopath like stalin yet he commited what he did..

why? incelrage?

ww2 just an result of an truecel going er?
His original plan was to send jews to Madagascar instead of exterminating them, but allies refused that and left him no choice since he felt he had to get rid of the jews like he had promised to the people. Germans were really mad at jews since the jewish banks had got many germans in to serious economic distress and the jewish led communists had tried to seize power in germany for several times.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Lapuig and somalicel
Thanks for reminder op
This book from Kubizek is what i wanted to read for a long time, it must be much better than any other by historicians

Just be a sociopathic dictator and slay theory. I prefer Chengiz Khan over Hitler though.

This is jewish propaganda
Hitler was born a chad

JFL if you think the best speecher at that time was born an incel

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Should have went on nofap and would have won the war

I tell that bitch to come for me (come for me), I swear these niggas under me (hey)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eduardo DOV