Adressing Hormone Cope

Ngl your advice was kinda legit

Normie sluts getting wet over 7ft2 acromegaly dude

View attachment 357282

Just buy horsepiss theory
Alright, a few things to make clear.

1. Hormones are not a theory. They are a proven way how your body develops. You are literally one fucker on the internet telling me tales, you disproved nothing

2. Yes the chinese one would have been better jfl. If you cared to check the sales on AliExpress pages you would realize that 99 percent of hgh wordlwide comes from there. Probably even your 9k bullshit

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, FreakkForLife, Chemicel and 3 others
Thank god my grandpa was 6'3 then because i have the genes but i lack the height
Genetic inheritance works in weird and incredibly complex ways. Just because your grandfather was tall doesn’t necessarily mean your genetics will allow you to become tall as well.
Yeah

Every doctor was right though, you simply cant grow more than whats written in your DNA
If that were true, people with gigantism wouldn’t grow to 7 foot. Granted, their situation is different than ours but still.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, BackFromTheMogging and Deleted member 6401
4IU's isn't enough to grow, neither is 4 months on it. You need 7.5IU's for a longer period of time.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 4946 and 5 others
That's tough,you sure your plates were still open?Also did you notice any change in your face?
Brah at 15 nearly everything is open

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 6401
did you notice any joint pains, water retention, bloating etc on genotropin? @PubertyMaxxer
No i lost bodyfat and gained mucle mass on it

No height gain tho since its written in yiur dna

• +1
No i lost bodyfat and gained mucle mass on it

No height gain tho since its written in yiur dna
u got actual genotropin? i thought u ordered off purerawz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 4946, WadlowMaxxing and 6 others
i guess the conclusion here is, unless u have gigantism ur fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
u got actual genotropin? i thought u ordered off purerawz
I got actual genotropin from the actual irl pharmacy that's why it was so expensive
My parents wouldnt have allowed me injecting chinese horsepiss stuff from alibaba

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
I got actual genotropin from the actual irl pharmacy that's why it was so expensive
My parents wouldnt have allowed me injecting chinese horsepiss stuff from alibaba
CAGE, that money was unironically better off being spent on a carbon fiber rope.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shalomnigga, Deleted member 13588, KingScrew and 7 others
I'm almost 6'3 17 yrs 1 year late bloomer I will grow a fuck ton with hgh

Jfl at the rich manlets who blast hgh while I'm a poorcel who is naturally tall even with short parents

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Nosecel, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
OP i would have recommended LL if u were 5'9, but it's over ngl.
join the 5'7 subhuman dwarf crew.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
IM CAGING SO HARD RN CUZ OP BLOCKED ME SINCE I HAVE SHORT PARENTS BUT I'M TALL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 13588, hairyballscel and 4 others
OP i would have recommended LL if u were 5'9, but it's over ngl 5'7 subhuman dwarf crew.
Wdym LL is still a massive improvement at our height?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Nosecel, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Wdym LL is still a massive improvement at our height?
5" LL is pretty good (and can be done with stryde) meaning we can be 6' so ur right.
Well at least that's somewhat human height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
5" LL is pretty good (and can be done with stryde) meaning we can be 6' so ur right.
Well at least that's somewhat human height.
Whats your wingspan?

I have a terrible LL proportions base

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Whats your wingspan?

I have a terrible LL proportions base
Never measured but my arms extend a bit past knees jfl.
just get LL for ur arms too theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Never measured but my arms extend a bit past knees jfl.
just get LL for ur arms too theory.
Long Legs are an attractive male trait even on their own so LL is definitely worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, goat2x, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Long Legs are an attractive male trait even on their own so LL is definitely worth it
I mean we have nothing to lose, the only other alternatives is rope or live as a mogging bag till we die.

• +1
I mean we have nothing to lose, the only other alternatives is rope or live as a mogging bag till we die.
Also isn't 5 inches a but too much
I heard 6cm femur + 4cm tibia with a good precise ll doctor is maximum safe amount

• +1
Cope

IF ITS WRITTEN IN YOUR DNA THAT YOU WILL BE 5FT5 AND YIURE NOT SEVERLY GH DEFICIENT OR MALNOURISHED YOU WILL REACH 5FT5

Hgh doesnt change your genetic code
Actually stunting your height is quite difficult, surpassing it impossible
People with gigantism disprove your notion of it being impossible to surpass the genetic height limit, but of course we’ll never achieve GH levels like those with gigantism/acromegaly so just trying achieve higher GH/IGF-1 levels isn’t the answer to vertical growth.
Too bad the genetic variations responsible for about 80% of height are only partially understood. Some of these variants even directly and/or indirectly affect the cartilage in the growth plates. Saying genes are everything when it comes to height isn’t even that far from the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, WadlowMaxxing, Chadelite and 3 others
Also isn't 5 inches a but too much
I heard 6cm femur + 4cm tibia with a good precise ll doctor is maximum safe amount
I was reading what some orthopedic surgeon said about this earlier (will dm u when i find link), and he said that while it's not generally done it's possible if ur healthy.
ironically hgh should only be used for more bone thickness post LL tbh.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 6401, Gaia262 and 2 others
You can lose the proper functioning of your legs.
then i can wheelchair maxx and tell people i was part of a biker gang and lost the ability to walk due to an accident.

• +1
  • JFL
You can lose the proper functioning of your legs.
My biggest worry tbh

Not being able to run must be pretty shitty bc even after LL id be only 5'10 and wouldve to run away fast from 6ft5 wideframed gigamoggers like @6ft5manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, WadlowMaxxing, Nosecel and 4 others
Your genetics literally determine the amount of hormones you carry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 6401 and CrazyFitLover
My biggest worry tbh

Not being able to run must be pretty shitty bc even after LL id be only 5'10 nd wouldve run run away fast from 6ft5 wideframed gigamiggers like @6ft5manlet
just facemaxx hard and cut the nerves in ur legs and get on a wheelchair tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Your genetics literally determine the amount of hormones you carry
We can all decide that everything is cope except surgery
The way look is determined on genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 6401 and Gaia262
That explains it
That doesn’t explain anything nigga wtf.
Yeah but you were on an AI you should have 0 if you took the normal dose of 25mg a day
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 6401
Thank god my grandpa was 6'3 then because i have the genes but i lack the height
Same here all dads side men are taller I’m the shortest of all my uncles at 5’11

• +1
nigga did you drink milk? maybe you have vit-d deficency or some shit? or your plates have fused??

• +1
nigga did you drink milk? maybe you have vit-d deficency or some shit? or your plates have fused??
Yeah
No my vit d bloodwok was in healthy range
Plates didn't COMPLETELY close, but most of them did

• +1
The closer you are to 18, the more exponentially high dose of HGH you'll need to grow noticeable amounts. I'm talking like 20 ius a day at age 16 to even be noticeable. Why? The physis bone shrinks and shrinks at a normalized rate until it completely dissapears, aka your "plates close". It gets smaller and smaller, it's not a "wide open" one day and then instantly closes the whole thing the next day, its instead a gradual change. A spectrum you may call it. Not an autistic spectrum, but rather a spectrum of size. That area is the only area you can grow- hence why young people respond almost an order of magnitude better than tanner stage 4 people or later, 15-16 years and up.

At like age 13, you can run 5 ius a day and it'll do some serious work.

At age 17, you running 5 ius a day is the equivalent of adding water to the ocean to increase the sea level.

This is obvious extremely cost limiting, prices can be absolutely ridiculous and unaffordable for the typical teen. Which is why we need an endocronologist uprising, everybody studymaxx and be doctors and then prescribe HGH to below average height kids without them needing to be a literaly dwarf or in the 2nd percentile of height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 13588, MentalistKebab and 5 others
The closer you are to 18, the more exponentially high dose of HGH you'll need to grow noticeable amounts. I'm talking like 20 ius a day at age 16 to even be noticeable. Why? The physis bone shrinks and shrinks at a normalized rate until it completely dissapears, aka your "plates close". It gets smaller and smaller, it's not a "wide open" one day and then instantly closes the whole thing the next day, its instead a gradual change. A spectrum you may call it. Not an autistic spectrum, but rather a spectrum of size. That area is the only area you can grow- hence why young people respond almost an order of magnitude better than tanner stage 4 people or later, 15-16 years and up.

At age 17, you running 5 ius a day is the equivalent of adding water to the ocean to increase the sea level.

This is obvious extremely cost limiting, prices can be absolutely ridiculous and unaffordable for the typical teen. Which is why we need an endocronologist uprising, everybody studymaxx and be doctors and then prescribe HGH to below average height kids without them needing to be a literaly dwarf or in the 2nd percentile of height.
Lol do 2nd percentile kids gt it for free? Missed it by 2 percentiles ( im 4th percentile)

And yeah im running 8iu hygetropin.cn soon its 2200 € for 100 days at 8iu

• +1
Lol do 2nd percentile kids gt it for free? Missed it by 2 percentiles ( im 4th percentile)

And yeah im running 8iu hygetropin.cn soon its 2200 for 100 days at 8iu

Yeah, it depends on the country and endocronologist but they are super stingy about this stuff, you can be 5' 3 and they say you're normal and you're fine and not get it but once you're 5'2 bam YOU ALL OF A SUDDEN HAVE A GENETIC DEFORMITY AND YOU NEED HGH NOW!!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BasedSpinelet257, Mateusz74 and 3 others
Yeah, it depends on the country and endocronologist but they are super stingy about this stuff, you can be 5' 3 and they say you're normal and you're fine and not get it but once you're 5'2 bam YOU HAVE A GENETIC DEFORMITY AND YOU NEED HGH NOW!!
Yeah endocrinologists are evil people

Do you think 8iu ed of hygetropin is good for bone age 16?

Obviously also running Aromasin, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, SAM-E with it

• +1
Yeah endocrinologists are evil people

Do you think 8iu ed of hygetropin is good for bone age 16?

Obviously also running Aromasin, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, SAM-E with it

I ran 15ius at age 17.1 , 20 ius near age 17.7, stopped at age 17.9.

Grew an inch. I stopped growing at age 15 before using HGH.

I'd say run 16ius or something like that. 8ius isn't enough

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
I ran 15ius at age 17.1 , 20 ius near age 17.7, stopped at age 17.9.

Grew an inch. I stopped growing at age 15 before using HGH.

I'd say run 16ius or something like that. 8ius isn't enough
What website did you order from?

• +1
Actually its all about genetic recombination

Height is suoer random

My father is like 179cm and mother like 155cm

Im pretty much in the middle of it at 169cm
Once again foids ruin your life due to hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6401
Yeah
No my vit d bloodwok was in healthy range
Plates didn't COMPLETELY close, but most of them did
How much more were/are you supposed to go? Doctors say I have around 3 inches left and I'm still going to try to get to 6 ft with hgh and AI

• +1
Reactions: Chemicel and Deleted member 6401
This man is 170 cm. Height is a utter cope..... as long you don't look like Danny Devito.
original.jpg

• +1
How tf did you get 9k for hgh are you a trustfundcel?

I live in the Netherlands and it is indeed brutal im 6’1 and get mogged like 40% of the time
Remind me to never go to NL

So how much would a 20yo with open plates need ?

Last edited:
Doesnt depend on age, depends on how far the plates are from closing. Probably a lot tho

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing