Adressing Hormone Cope

Doesnt depend on age, depends on how far the plates are from closing. Probably a lot tho
Well for the overwhelming majority growth plates close at around 16 for males and 14 for females

I was late 15 when i started so it was already over most plates did fuse

Its amazing how 99% of this forum are self proclaimed 19yo latebloomers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 2621 and 1 other person
so true lmao, I think i'm somewhat coping with this tbh

Pubertymaxxing is so brutal because by the time most people find out about it, let alone be able to afford it you've already missed the golden window of effectiveness by some years and it becomes cope.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, RAITEIII and PubertyMaxxer
Well for the overwhelming majority growth plates close at around 16 for males and 14 for females

I was late 15 when i started so it was already over most plates did fuse

Stopped growing at mid 14 lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and PubertyMaxxer
I ran 15ius at age 17.1 , 20 ius near age 17.7, stopped at age 17.9.

Grew an inch. I stopped growing at age 15 before using HGH.

I'd say run 16ius or something like that. 8ius isn't enough

Did you do anything else besides HGH?
So 8 months of 15-20IU daily with results of 1 inch, was it spine or legs or both?
What about side effects on day to day, stuff like carpal tunnel?

Thanks

Are u going to stop?

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
The body requires actual building materials to grow, not just HGH. Any kid on a malnourished diet will have less than potential growth regardless of their HGH levels which are usually high.

In bodybuilding, HGH on its own does nothing for growth, it is the massive anabolism of the diet that feeds the growth, HGH just sends the signals.

When you are a teen it is absolutely imperative to eat high quality animal foods at least once per day. A lot of kids grow up eating cereal, then a shit school cafeteria lunch, and then they go home and have more shit like pasta or a sandwich. There's nothing there feeding growth. A kid growing up on quality foods ( like a FARM BOY) will grow up bigger and stronger than his peers.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 13588, Gaia262 and 3 others
The body requires actual building materials to grow, not just HGH. Any kid on a malnourished diet will have less than potential growth regardless of their HGH levels which are usually high.

In bodybuilding, HGH on its own does nothing for growth, it is the massive anabolism of the diet that feeds the growth, HGH just sends the signals.

When you are a teen it is absolutely imperative to eat high quality animal foods at least once per day. A lot of kids grow up eating cereal, then a shit school cafeteria lunch, and then they go home and have more shit like pasta or a sandwich. There's nothing there feeding growth. A kid growing up on quality foods ( like a FARM BOY) will grow up bigger and stronger than his peers.
You still cant surpass your genetic determined in dna written height
Genetic recombination is 99% of height

Did you do anything else besides HGH?
So 8 months of 15-20IU daily with results of 1 inch, was it spine or legs or both?
What about side effects on day to day, stuff like carpal tunnel?

Thanks

definitely legs, spines probably minimally? can't answer honestly i don't take measurements of my spine or legs alone, just night height body

i was on letrozole the entire time

side effects:
water retention is the only big issue, like a fuck ton, especially concentrated around face. obviously it comes off within days of stopping hgh

carpal tunnel only if you go to the gym, i went first 2 ish months and stopped and the carpal didn't happen, everytime i go to the gym after that i would get light carpal. only went i went hard at the gym though, light workout no carpal

i had a slightly elevated blood sugar (definitely not prediabetic range though) and i was always hungry, guess that makes sense since you're basically growing. make sure you get a glucometer for like 15$ at walmart and don't binge eat too often

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Tovelino
definitely legs, spines probably minimally? can't answer honestly i don't take measurements of my spine or legs alone, just night height body

i was on letrozole the entire time

side effects:
water retention is the only big issue, like a fuck ton, especially concentrated around face. obviously it comes off within days of stopping hgh

carpal tunnel only if you go to the gym, i went first 2 ish months and stopped and the carpal didn't happen, everytime i go to the gym after that i would get light carpal. only went i went hard at the gym though, light workout no carpal

i had a slightly elevated blood sugar (definitely not prediabetic range though) and i was always hungry, guess that makes sense since you're basically growing. make sure you get a glucometer for like 15$ at walmart and don't binge eat too often

Thanks

What about feet, hands, any changes on the face?
Also are your abs split?

You still cant surpass your genetic determined in dna written height
Genetic recombination is 99% of height

Any kid on a malnourished diet will have less than potential growth

I don't think you read my post or it went over your head.

Genetics set parameters but outcomes within those parameters are highly linked to nutrition and lifestyle from the womb to adulthood.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 685
Just because you didn't grow doesn't mean hormones are cope. My dick grew from dht gel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 13588, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
I'm sorry, height is 100 percent genetics and by extension 100 percent epigenetics all these AI's and GH will turn on specific genes at some points anyway I have solved most of the inducing near gigantism problem so we don't have to cope like this...
It's possible u utter retard, you just need to have a disgusting amount of hgh in ur system 24/7 like patients with gigantism (in other words ur fucked)
You got one part of the gigantism part right, but you missed out on important part of hypermethylation.. lmfao im laughing at all the previous cope thinking hormones will solve all your height problems, 9000 euros for a cm of height growth LMFAO
People with gigantism disprove your notion of it being impossible to surpass the genetic height limit, but of course we’ll never achieve GH levels like those with gigantism/acromegaly so just trying achieve higher GH/IGF-1 levels isn’t the answer to vertical growth.
Too bad the genetic variations responsible for about 80% of height are only partially understood. Some of these variants even directly and/or indirectly affect the cartilage in the growth plates. Saying genes are everything when it comes to height isn’t even that far from the truth.
again, gigantism is fucked up DNA methylation for the most part inducing mutations and silencing tumor suppressor genes giving pituitary tumors and GH avoiding negative feedback loops. Inducing hypermethylation is enough to increase your height alone like regular puberty kids do, HGH is just a final nail in the coffin to make those giant niggas grow super fast quickly

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
Probably because your growth plates are closed you high E fag

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
my e levels are literally in the low end of the normal range but whatever
You look high E, and low T as fuck. Something is going on and 4 months is nothing. Near 16 your growth plates are already closed you need to blast like +8ius.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 13588 and PubertyMaxxer
these are the hormones I used to grow from 5'10 to 6'

Shoe-Lifts-Height-Increase-Insole-3-Layer-Air-up-Elevator-Shoes-Insole-Lift-Kit-6-cmHeels.jpg_q50.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 4946
You look high E, and low T as fuck. Something is going on and 4 months is nothing. Near 16 your growth plates are already closed you need to blast like +8ius.
? Where did you hear that from lmfao? I guess nothing will be enough to stop the hormonal cope

• +1
hormones have literally no effect on bone development ask @jefferson who did multiple roid cycle at 19
hgh,dht,t doesnt do shit unless deficient in early puberty ( 12-14)
genetics determine your bones stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and goat2x
? Where did you hear that from lmfao? I guess nothing will be enough to stop the hormonal cope
Maybe your can look it up. Majorly of people are done growing at 16 because they’re plates are closed, lates boomers and those with open growth plates can and have grown.

With HGH you need to blast it and eat and fuck ton.

HGH /IGF1 along with T/DHT is what makes you grow during puberty.

Low IQ.
hormones have literally no effect on bone development ask @jefferson who did multiple roid cycle at 19
hgh,dht,t doesnt do shit unless deficient in early puberty ( 12-14)
genetics determine your bones stop coping
Low IQ.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Maybe your can look it up. Majorly of people are done growing at 16 because they’re plates are closed, lates boomers and those with open growth plates can and have grown.

Low IQ.

Low IQ.
bro i literally did all this at 15 and spent 9k on pharma hgh + aromasin and you still try to tell me ''Heightmaxxing'' isnt cope? :forcedsmile:

• +1

Low IQ.

Low IQ.
k then, keep coping m8.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 1849
bro i literally did all this at 15 and spent 9k on pharma hgh + aromasin and you still try to tell me ''Heightmaxxing'' isnt cope? :forcedsmile:
height is genetics.

look into hypermethylation writings by @Strike_Poseidon

Seems promising

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 4946 and PubertyMaxxer
height is genetics.

look into hypermethylation writings by @Strike_Poseidon

Seems promising
thats cope aswell

if any type of heightmaxxing would work then there would already be a billionaire from it selling his patented pills

• +1
You’re the one coping here bottom of the bottom gutter sewer rat genetics and closed growth plates so over before it began.

Most other people would have grown a bit at least.

lol @ you.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, WadlowMaxxing and PubertyMaxxer
thats cope aswell

if any type of heightmaxxing would work then there would already be a billionaire from it selling his patented pills
it's very complicated. im not saying strike is right, more than likely he is wrong. But his theory seems promising is all I'm saying.

• +1
You’re the one coping here bottom of the bottom gutter sewer rat genetics and closed growth plates so over before it began.

Most other people would have grown a bit at least.

lol @ you.
cope more

there was 1 plate still open at the wrist at 15.8 , at 16.0 most boys stop growing

cope more with late puberty like 99% of this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, goat2x and Deleted member 4946
thats cope aswell

yeah well u haven't noticed the side effects from taking these 'patented pills' not to mention the diarrohea and the tumor growth you will induce as well as leukemia, research up on this before you speak m8, why would doctors with P.H.D's experiment this shit on human's and then ruin their reputation when cancer comes about from their interventions? You clearly haven't read any of my latest posts explaining everything

Last edited:
cope more

there was 1 plate still open at the wrist at 15.8 , at 16.0 most boys stop growing

cope more with late puberty like 99% of this forum
Omg wow

15.8 is so much younger than 16.

You’re subhuman and should have blasted at 14.

Just because it didn’t help you, doesn’t mean it can’t help others, sorry don’t know what to tell you.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Omg wow

15.8 is so much younger than 16.

You’re subhuman and should have blasted at 14.

Just because it didn’t help you, doesn’t mean it can’t help others, sorry don’t know what to tell you.
it wont help 99.9% of this forum though jfl :forcedsmile:

it wont help 99.9% of this forum though jfl :forcedsmile:
No shit nigga. Leg Lengthening or Cope.

HGH, and blasting it only suitable for minor frame and bone gains over long periods of time. +1 year.

• +1
it's very complicated. im not saying strike is right, more than likely he is wrong. But his theory seems promising is all I'm saying.
also it's not just a 'theory' there is an independent review of it back on the old grow tall forum guy named anonymous guy was only taking folic acid and a weaker pi3k activation chemical than hexarelin, he grew 1.5 inches in 2 months when he hadn't grown for a year. Anyways tying this up with gigantism and hypermethylation reversing senescent bone age changes makes sense, like I said before. You people should actually study some biochemistry to make sense of all this, inhibiting DNA methylation is a treatment taught by many med schools to treat cancer, gradual hypermethylation is associated with growth plate senscene (increasing bone age and biological age), even the current owner of naturalheightgrowth.com Tyler agrees that if hypermethylation can reverse senscnet changes enough that we can trick the body in thinking the MSC's are in an earlier chondrocyte differentiation state then height growth can potentially be unlimited or at least same as gigantism patients... Anyway I'm surprised @PubertyMaxxer isn't even giving a shit about this and just saying how if one person found out about it they would become billionaires, you really think the FDA would allow something that can induce cancer and leukemia and induce tumor growths like pituitary tumor taken excessively? I'm already reaping the benefits of only taking 2g sam-e eod, might take 2 months for it to reverse my senscent changes enough but it should bring back the peak pubertal growth spurt conditions again... As I'm already getting more growth pains, more boners, more acne and more red spots as result of hormonal changes inducing cell proliferation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, RAITEIII, Chadelite and 2 others
also it's not just a 'theory' there is an independent review of it back on the old grow tall forum guy named anonymous guy was only taking folic acid and a weaker pi3k activation chemical than hexarelin, he grew 1.5 inches in 2 months when he hadn't grown for a year. Anyways tying this up with gigantism and hypermethylation reversing senescent bone age changes makes sense, like I said before. You people should actually study some biochemistry to make sense of all this, inhibiting DNA methylation is a treatment taught by many med schools to treat cancer, gradual hypermethylation is associated with growth plate senscene (increasing bone age and biological age), even the current owner of naturalheightgrowth.com Tyler agrees that if hypermethylation can reverse senscnet changes enough that we can trick the body in thinking the MSC's are in an earlier chondrocyte differentiation state then height growth can potentially be unlimited or at least same as gigantism patients... Anyway I'm surprised @PubertyMaxxer isn't even giving a shit about this and just saying how if one person found out about it they would become billionaires, you really think the FDA would allow something that can induce cancer taken excessively?
We need people running your stack and posting results. Mods will have to take this site private when we get all us pubertymaxxers growing taller.

btw is there anything we can take besides hex? maybe mk and a pi3k activator?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 1973
We need people running your stack and posting results. Mods will have to take this site private when we get all us pubertymaxxers growing taller.

btw is there anything we can take besides hex? maybe mk and a pi3k activator?
uh i think si wu tang acts as a pi3k activator, now im starting to doubt how effective hexarelin 50 mcg or 100 mcg is for activating pi3k, back on old grow tall forum they were suggesting takin 15mg intra-nasally... Gotta look this up a bit more if only we had pure puerarin...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 1849
I dont get it why one persons failure with hgh is proving hormones are cope.

Like nigga there are countless teens who increased their height after a hiatus with blasting hgh.

There is no proof this guys would still grow to their last height without hgh yet you reached a conclusion with a 4 month experience off yours

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, WadlowMaxxing, bossman and 1 other person
I dont get it why one persons failure with hgh is proving hormones are cope.

Like nigga there are countless teens who increased their height after a hiatus with blasting hgh.

There is no proof this guys would still grow to their last height without hgh yet you reached a conclusion with a 4 month experience off yours
there is a study hgh didnt add more than 4cm to the final adult height compared to predicted adult height , long term usage in non deficient teens

• +1
uh i think si wu tang acts as a pi3k activator, now im starting to doubt how effective hexarelin 50 mcg or 100 mcg is for activating pi3k, back on old grow tall forum they were suggesting takin 15mg intra-nasally... Gotta look this up a bit more if only we had pure puerarin...
people were running 300mcg ed for a week on and a week off. idk, SAMe, folic acid, melclozine and maybe mk677 cycle for 6weeks on and 2 weeks off?

• +1
people were running 300mcg ed for a week on and a week off. idk, SAMe, folic acid, melclozine and maybe mk677 cycle for 6weeks on and 2 weeks off?
sam-e folic acid meclizine does not need to be cycled, there is no tolerance that the body builds up to that, meclizine acts like CNP being that it inhibits FGFR3 signaling CNP expression causes the hypertrophic zones within the epiphyseal plates to widen, this mechanism causes the chondrocytes to proliferate faster due to extension of the hypertrophic zone. This is what causes chronic vertical growth acceleration. As for mk im not sure about that, that may need to be cycled

• +1
sam-e folic acid meclizine does not need to be cycled, there is no tolerance that the body builds up to that, meclizine acts like CNP being that it inhibits FGFR3 signaling CNP expression causes the hypertrophic zones within the epiphyseal plates to widen, this mechanism causes the chondrocytes to proliferate faster due to extension of the hypertrophic zone. This is what causes chronic vertical growth acceleration. As for mk im not sure about that, that may need to be cycled
I know that dosen'y need to be cycled.

I was talking about mk

I'm ordering my SAMe, Folic acid and melclozine soon.

• +1
there is a study hgh didnt add more than 4cm to the final adult height compared to predicted adult height , long term usage in non deficient teens
Srsly , can you link me the study ? :cry::cry:

Still 2 inch is enough to make or break some manlets. Still worth it if you are rich

• +1

Still 2 inch is enough to make or break some manlets. Still worth it if you are rich
@Alexanderr @Strike_Poseidon do you have acces to it

• +1

4cm at a cost of 10000 euros like pubertymaxxer did, seems like an awful lot of trouble

• Hmm...
4cm at a cost of 10000 euros like pubertymaxxer did, seems like an awful lot of trouble
more like 50.000 euros

in that study did used phrarma stuff for multiple years
also 4cm was the maximum , most did gain nothing compared to pah

• +1
more like 50.000 euros

in that study did used phrarma stuff for multiple years
fuck man, and people still cope with hormones now, look I know you have wasted a lot of money on this HGH and stuff, but I will prove this hypermethylation intervention will work, just you all wait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Chadelite, Deleted member 1849 and 1 other person
Its all genetics tbh my frame is small and i hate it but it would have not mattered had i eaten more or started swimming during puberty you can only reach your genetic potential but not exceed it .
Life is a rigged game

• +1
i wouldn't suggest messing with your hormonal system in general tbh. unless a doctor says so obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 1849
Chinese bathwater that will be detected as HGH in a blood test, however since its fake it won't spike your igf-1

• JFL