Adressing Hormone Cope

The body requires actual building materials to grow, not just HGH. Any kid on a malnourished diet will have less than potential growth regardless of their HGH levels which are usually high.

In bodybuilding, HGH on its own does nothing for growth, it is the massive anabolism of the diet that feeds the growth, HGH just sends the signals.

When you are a teen it is absolutely imperative to eat high quality animal foods at least once per day. A lot of kids grow up eating cereal, then a shit school cafeteria lunch, and then they go home and have more shit like pasta or a sandwich. There's nothing there feeding growth. A kid growing up on quality foods ( like a FARM BOY) will grow up bigger and stronger than his peers.

rocket fuel amygdala exploding vanta black pill reading this, literally described my diet growing up and i was subhuman status at 17 weight wise

it's over

Chinese bathwater that will be detected as HGH in a blood test, however since its fake it won't spike your igf-1
thats retarded, the only thing detected as HGH is HGH. Though something like GHRP2 could fraud it but side effects are easy to spot. Mirin the Paulo Costa pfp tho

thats retarded, the only thing detected as HGH is HGH. Though something like GHRP2 could fraud it but side effects are easy to spot. Mirin the Paulo Costa pfp tho
Nope, research it. the Chinese bathwater has something in it that detects as hgh in blood tests

taking hex constantly is going to have no effect as you can desenisitse easily, you should probably switch it out with ipamorelin often,(you can't desenitise to ipamoralin).

taking hex constantly is going to have no effect as you can desenisitse easily, you should probably switch it out with ipamorelin often,(you can't desenitise to ipamoralin).

Ipamorelin can be used if you want to avoid the hunger that GHRP-2 / 6 cause, that is true. However, you do get a greater release of GH from GHRP-2 if I am not mistaken.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
crabs in bucket jfl.
grew 1 cm from cjcdac solo at baby doses

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 4946 and 1 other person
My sister studies in Netherlands and gets fucked by 1.95cm nordic chads all the time while telling me height isnt everything
Tell her that she's a traitor slut...

It's possible u utter retard, you just need to have a disgusting amount of hgh in ur system 24/7 like patients with gigantism (in other words ur fucked)
Adam Rainer.

Well for the overwhelming majority growth plates close at around 16 for males and 14 for females

I was late 15 when i started so it was already over most plates did fuse

Its amazing how 99% of this forum are self proclaimed 19yo latebloomers
Why did Adam Rainer grow in his twenties and thirties?

You saw no changes after 4 months? Not even feet growth?

Hieght growth isn’t linear, who knows the next month you could have grown 3 cm

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Osie
4 IU

Since it was pharmacygrade it did cost 9000€ total

9000€ for no gain

Swallow the GENETICS pill boyos

@Nosecel
jfl nigga thinks 4iu will do anything for 4 months and thinks it was stretching giving him the cm