milkman007
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 14, 2026
- Posts
- 26
- Reputation
- 16
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari

Speak properly to your God.the most over glazed brown down grown mltb i’ve ever seen
dnr nigga ts ain’t rage baitrage bait![]()
didn’t know she was transshe’s glazed but mltb fucking crazy i’m my opinion lhtn

sheep lmaoSpeak properly to your God.
u know what i meantlthn![]()
Fuck off.u know what i meant
every one so mad on hereFuck off.
still good misc in the photothe most over glazed brown down grown mltb i’ve ever seen
Htbthe most over glazed brown down grown mltb i’ve ever seen
she’s hard to look at what miscstill good misc in the photo

glaze, theres literall mtbs that i prefer over herCalling a woman the likes of whom you couldn't even find in your wildest dreams "overrated" has to be a sign of sour grapes.
every one so mad on here
glaze, theres literall mtbs that i prefer over her
this mad over some overglazed whore?
Your mother is a whore. Not adrianathis mad over some overglazed whore?
Ong she’s disgustingthe most over glazed brown down grown mltb i’ve ever seen
agreethe most over glazed brown down grown mltb i’ve ever seen
youre actually right my mother was a whore and i call her that tooYour mother is a whore. Not adriana![]()
How do you know that thousands of people have slept with her? And how do you know that I couldn't be one of them? Life is full of possibilities.youre actually right my mother was a whore and i call her that too
but you damn well lima is ran through, and not some pure angel like you want her to be, and not to mention youll never even be one of the thousands to sleep with her
yeah life is full of possibilities, the highly likely possibility that you learned how to lucid dream just so you could fuck her every night, then you wakeup and the depression that youll never even breathe the same air as her hits you.How do you know that thousands of people have slept with her? And how do you know that I couldn't be one of them? Life is full of possibilities.![]()
I don't even have an aim like that anyway; I only wrote this because you posted such stupid nonsense haha. Besides, I'm handsome enough to land Adriana Lima, so don't you worry about that. But you’re going to remain an ugly pig for the rest of your life. You’ll never be loved; you’ll stay an antisocial son of a bitch.yeah life is full of possibilities, the highly likely possibility that you learned how to lucid dream just so you could fuck her every night, then you wakeup and the depression that youll never even breathe the same air as her hits you.
Did my previous comment hit a little too close to home? you seem even more enraged than before. Btw keep using google translate, i see that your english isnt advanced enough to write more than 2 sentences without it. I'm sure you could land adriana lima, because as a recessed ltb, her standards are very low.I don't even have an aim like that anyway; I only wrote this because you posted such stupid nonsense haha. Besides, I'm handsome enough to land Adriana Lima, so don't you worry about that. But you’re going to remain an ugly pig for the rest of your life. You’ll never be loved; you’ll stay an antisocial son of a bitch.
Ne İngilizim ne de Amerikalıyım, bu yüzden mükemmel İngilizce için Translate'i kullanmakta hiçbir sorun yaşamıyorum, ama senin, düşük zekânla, beni kızdırmaya çalışan ve beni kızdırmaya çalışan biri olduğunu düşünmen daha da komik.Önceki yorumum biraz fazla mı canınızı sıktı? Eskisinden daha da öfkeli görünüyorsunuz. Bu arada Google Translate'i kullanmaya devam edin, İngilizcenizin onsuz iki cümleden fazla yazacak kadar gelişmiş olmadığını görüyorum. Adriana Lima'yı elde edebileceğinize eminim, çünkü geri planda kalan bir sol göğüslü olarak, standartları çok düşük.
I am neither British nor American either, English isn't my native tongue, yet I am able to hold a complete conversation without the use of a translator, it seems that the intelligence gap between us puts me on top.Ne İngilizim ne de Amerikalıyım, bu yüzden mükemmel İngilizce için Translate'i kullanmakta hiçbir sorun yaşamıyorum, ama senin, düşük zekânla, beni kızdırmaya çalışan ve beni kızdırmaya çalışan biri olduğunu düşünmen daha da komik.
Believe me, my English is better than yours. I'm just taking the easy way outI am neither British nor American either, English isn't my native tongue, yet I am able to hold a complete conversation without the use of a translator, it seems that the intelligence gap between us puts me on top.
Is it really? Then why would you even consider the use of a Translator, while I am easily communicating full paragraphs in perfect English without any need of a Translator, you even said it yourself, you used the Translator to perfect your English, while mine is already perfected in my brain. Not to mention I know 5 languages in total.Believe me, my English is better than yours. I'm just taking the easy way out
STFU and get out of from this thread nigger.
you sound like a foid trying to defend her this muchYour mother is a whore. Not adriana![]()
You can never beat an AI or a translator. It is better to use flawless English.Is it really? Then why would you even consider the use of a Translator, while I am easily communicating full paragraphs in perfect English without any need of a Translator, you even said it yourself, you used the Translator to perfect your English, while mine is already perfected in my brain. Not to mention I know 5 languages in total.
Take a look at who's on my profile, you black pussy bitch.y![]()
you sound like a foid trying to defend her this much
Better to use flawless English that's not your own? I don't think so, that's just laziness.You can never beat an AI or a translator. It is better to use flawless English.
Excluding my native language, I know three languages above the B2 level not to mention the ones I know at the B1 level. Is this what you're showing off with?
yea yae wtv I'm sure it is.Better to use flawless English that's not your own? I don't think so, that's just laziness.
You know 4 languages at a intermediate level? How impressive, but all 5 languages I know am completely fluent in, far above an intermediate level, so I have you beat there too.
you probably scream whenever you get eaten by a shark you don’t NEEDTake a look at who's on my profile, you black pussy bitch.
meyeah probably a foid look at the weird expressions and insults she is using, calling people "uggo pigs" is very female-coded.y![]()
you sound like a foid trying to defend her this much
You're such an idiot lolyeah probably a foid look at the weird expressions and insults she is using, calling people "uggo pigs" is very female-coded.
There’s no one better at you spouting nonsense.you probably scream whenever you get eaten by a shark you don’t NEEDme
Only an insecure female would defend Lima's recessed face this much.You're such an idiot lol
Nice grammar, I though you were such a talented English speaker...There’s no one better at you spouting nonsense.
It doesn't change the fact that she is a top model.Only an insecure female would defend Lima's recessed face this much.
are you a girl or not just say it it’s okIt doesn't change the fact that she is a top model.
I'm confident superior both in terms of IQ and looks instead of you.Nice grammar, I though you were such a talented English speaker...