adriana subhuman

You admitted to using ad hominem.

Congratulations!
Yeah and I said that already, if you didn't catch that, I don't need to lie.
Now why don't you admit that you used one, and you used it before I ever did.
 
why did this get moved from ratings to offtopic
 
You keep resorting to cheap jokes and manipulation; these are your only achievements.

and yes its ad hominem too
Hey, you're the one who resorted to slurs first, I'm only returning the same energy back, might as well have some fun if you don't want to have a proper argument.
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5ft11in

Similar threads

T
Replies
4
Views
44
Gaythugmax
Gaythugmax
ragingmanlet
Replies
5
Views
50
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet
orbitlet
Replies
6
Views
128
fraudster#1
fraudster#1
IndecentEyes
Replies
12
Views
345
IndecentEyes
IndecentEyes
revivles
Replies
2
Views
34
revivles
revivles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top