5ft11in
Bronze
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2026
- Posts
- 332
- Reputation
- 203
I have a long dick. You don't have one.are you a girl or not just say it it’s ok

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I have a long dick. You don't have one.are you a girl or not just say it it’s ok

But you haven't given proof of either, in fact you've proven quite the opposite about your IQ in our conversation through your overconfidence in English knowledge. If you were so confident in your looks, you would have posted them here to be admired, would you not?I'm confident superior both in terms of IQ and looks instead of you.
Foid detected.It doesn't change the fact that she is a top model.
I actually uploaded my photo but then deleted it, because I don't want it in Google's database. But if *you* uploaded yours, you'd get absolutely roasted.But you haven't given proof of either, in fact you've proven quite the opposite about your IQ in our conversation through your overconfidence in English knowledge. If you were so confident in your looks, you would have posted them here to be admired, would you not?
Another sign of your low intelligence, to avoid your photo being in Google's database while keeping the picture uploaded here you can use a spoilerI actually uploaded my photo but then deleted it, because I don't want it in Google's database. But if *you* uploaded yours, you'd get absolutely roasted.
And I didn't say I was confident in my English. I need to be humble![]()
Too scared to show your face now that you don't have any excuses left?yea yea wtv I'm lowering my IQ by arguing with you what am I doing? Haha.
Too scared to show your face now that you don't have any excuses left?
Are you implying I'm the lion?
I expected you to say that. Because you have a low IQ.Are you implying I'm the lion?
Because in that case I'm mogging you to death.
I’m mogging your family tree, ethnic background, ancestors, and even your dead relatives; I’m not going to post my own photo here and leave it for eternity.Are you implying I'm the lion?
Because in that case I'm mogging you to death.
So if you posted that expecting me to say that you see yourself as an intelligent monkey, and me as a stupid lion?
What's the problem with leaving it here? I gave you a way using the spoiler function to make sure that it doesn't appear on Google, if you were as handsome as you say, wouldn't you be eager to post your face?I’m mogging your family tree, ethnic background, ancestors, and even your dead relatives; I’m not going to post my own photo here and leave it for eternity.![]()
That’s not what I meant. You’re misunderstanding again, hahaha man, you’re a total moron and a freak. I really ought to put you on my ignore list, but I won’t, because I don’t put anyone on there. (Not even you.) Haha.So if you posted that expecting me to say that you see yourself as an intelligent monkey, and me as a stupid lion?
That's fine, I'll take the lion any day
What use is attention from men? There are no girls here.What's the problem with leaving it here? I gave you a way using the spoiler function to make sure that it doesn't appear on Google, if you were as handsome as you say, wouldn't you be eager to post your face?
So now you're saying those animals don't represent us?That’s not what I meant. You’re misunderstanding again, hahaha man, you’re a total moron and a freak. I really ought to put you on my ignore list, but I won’t, because I don’t put anyone on there. (Not even you.) Haha.
You are really putting effort into trying to win this argument, if you mog me like you say you do, as soon as you would post your face you would win in that regard, so why aren't you eager to win?What use is attention from men? There are no girls here.
why ı would be eager.
I'm starting to think you're autistic.So now you're saying those animals don't represent us?
Then why even bother posting that?
Dont call my wife subhumanthe most over glazed brown down grown mltb i’ve ever seen

Why would I be keen on winning an argument with you? Who are you, anyway? You seem to think you're someone important or someone whose opinion actually matters.You are really putting effort into trying to win this argument, if you mog me like you say you do, as soon as you would post your face you would win in that regard, so why aren't you eager to win?
Which is it, do the animals represent us, or do they not represent us?I'm starting to think you're autistic.
You keep replying, clearly you have something to prove, so why don't you post your face to back up your claims of superiority.Why would I be keen on winning an argument with you? Who are you, anyway? You seem to think you're someone important or someone whose opinion actually matters.
I swear, you're a total moron.Which is it, do the animals represent us, or do they not represent us?
Simple question, but either answer you give, I win.
I can't wash my face, dude; my identity here is hidden. And I don't have to provide you with proof, either.You keep replying, clearly you have something to prove, so why don't you post your face to back up your claims of superiority.
Keep avoiding my question, it should be a simple answer, shouldn't it?I swear, you're a total moron.
I bet you're Black or Indian.
keyboard layout...I can't wash my face, dude; my identity here is hidden. And I don't have to provide you with proof, either.
Then don't claim to mog me until you can provide proof of that.I can't wash my face, dude; my identity here is hidden. And I don't have to provide you with proof, either.
Keep avoiding my question, it should be a simple answer, shouldn't it?
Do the animals us, or do they not represent us?
Go ahead and throw yourself out there, if you can. Let's see your pathetic face then we'll understand.Then don't claim to mog me until you can provide proof of that.
Nothing was ever meant to annoy you, did you really think that? I'm trying to have a real intellectual debate here.I sent it to show that it didn't annoy me. If we're looking at who's more handsome, I'm sure I'm the lion.
![]()
Why would I send my face if you're too cowardly to send yours?Go ahead and throw yourself out there, if you can. Let's see your pathetic face then we'll understand.
yea yea wtv I'm lowering my IQ by arguing with you what am I doing? Haha.
Nothing was ever meant to annoy you, did you really think that? I'm trying to have a real intellectual debate here.
Calling yourself the lion without providing a face to back it up?
You're hurting your own pride by pushing me forward.Why would I send my face if you're too cowardly to send yours?
I already said that I'll do it if you do it, I'm read now.
How so?You're hurting your own pride by pushing me forward.![]()
I'm not afraid. Besides, am I going to face the risk of my face being smeared? You idiot!How so?
You're the one too afraid post your face and give proof of your claims.
If you're so afraid of people seeing you, why don't we both send our face in a private message, that way we can settle this debate between us only.
And I face that same risk, but I'm willing to do it, I guess that means I'm more courageous than you.I'm not afraid. Besides, am I going to face the risk of my face being smeared? You idiot!
Can't even type a sentence without the help of Google Translate?I'm not afraid. Besides, am I going to face the risk of my face being smeared? You idiot!
Like I said, you're a total fool making stupid, ridiculous comments. You're not braver than me or anything. If I wanted to take the risk, I would; I just don't want to, that's all.And I face that same risk, but I'm willing to do it, I guess that means I'm more courageous than you.
And there are 2 reasons why you don't want to take that risk.Like I said, you're a total fool making stupid, ridiculous comments. You're not braver than me or anything. If I wanted to take the risk, I would; I just don't want to, that's all.
Can't even type a sentence without the help of Google Translate?
And I face that same risk, but I'm willing to do it, I guess that means I'm more courageous than you.
Why would I send my face if you're too cowardly to send yours?
I already said that I'll do it if you do it, I'm read now.
And there are 2 reasons why you don't want to take that risk.
1. You're a coward.
2. You're just not as good looking as you say and as soon as you post yourself, you will have proven yourself a liar.
You're damn right I'm criticizing your character, and at the same time, I'm arguing about the subject at hand.Ad hominem - Vikipedi
tr.wikipedia.org
Now you're going to be a hypocrite?Ad hominem - Vikipedi
tr.wikipedia.org
If we scroll up, we can see that you used and Ad hominem before I did.Ad hominem - Vikipedi
tr.wikipedia.org
Still doing ad hominem ?
You didn't even know what this word meant before I threw it at you. So, who's the smart one now?If we scroll up, we can see that you used and Ad hominem before I did.
Who said that? I'm an educated man, I'm sure I have more knowledge on this than you.You didn't even know what this word meant before I threw it at you. So, who's the smart one now?
+I didn't use an ad hominem; you really are an incel lunatic.
This is just a racist joke. If you can't take a joke, say so, and we won't play.Who said that? I'm an educated man, I'm sure I have more knowledge on this than you.
Calling me a nigger is an ad hominem btw.
OK, if you can't take me insulting your character don't just spam the same Wikipedia pageThis is just a racist joke. If you can't take a joke, say so, and we won't play.
Now we've seen who is making feminine gestures.
-Who said that? I'm an educated man, I'm sure I have more knowledge on this than you.
me : yea yea wtv
You admitted to using ad hominem.OK, if you can't take me insulting your character don't just spam the same Wikipedia page
Got nothing left to say?